Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine it would be like using it against Protect, or Shedinja; Outrage is cancelled and the user gets confused (and can switch, attack, w/e)
Oh. Damn. I should've known that! Still, being a choiced Dragon gets 100% harder. :P

Manaphy

Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am family guy
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
So guys this is not confirmed but one leaker is saying that Crits seem to do less damage now. It would make Frost Breath 90 power or so (a 50% boost instead of double)

Well get to trading damn it, we have Mega Stones to find!
lol im searching the whole game with drowsing thingy
the madichamite doesnt seem to be in X or the same place, so far the only stones i've got after getting the national are aerodactylite, abomanite, charizardite x, and lucarionite

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
So guys this is not confirmed but one leaker is saying that Crits seem to do less damage now. It would make Frost Breath 90 power or so (a 50% boost instead of double)
Please please please let this be true...

Now, all that's left for this gen to be truly complete is a Close Combat nerf. If that happens, I'll be euphoric.

lol im searching the whole game with drowsing thingy
the madichamite doesnt seem to be in X or the same place, so far the only stones i've got after getting the national are aerodactylite, abomanite, charizardite x, and lucarionite
so the Item Finder is back? LOVELY!

Damn, looks like it's gonna have monster stats AND keep Pure Power? Fighting types looked to be going wayward this generation thanks to Fairies resisting them but WOW.

I still want MegaMachamp though.

What's with all these bands hanging on already existing pkmn? xD At first it only was Lucario, then Mega Ttar, now this one... well... ok. Still kinda cool, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)