-PokéStop!- | Trustworthy Cloning, Cool Breedables, Shinies & Legends | Update 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :) i want a darumaka with adamant nature and sheer force please.
For offer lets so i have a lot of pokes in matching balls so juat say what you want :)
And if you can i would like to use your cloning service?

Last edited:
Hey :) i want a darumaka with adamant nature and sheer force please.
For offer lets so i have a lot of pokes in matching balls so juat say what you want :)
And if you can i would like to use your cloning service?
Got any Ghost Types? and what would you like to clone?

Sir I am interested in your shiny starly. U said u are interested in pokes that mega evolve... How about a HA shiny adamant blaziken (includes megastone) with baton pass or a shiny timid charizard (with megastone Y) ???

Got any Ghost Types? and what would you like to clone?
Ghost type? I have the agieslash but not shiny, and gengar but you already have one :)
Mostly i have a lot of mega evolve pokemon (really like a lot haha)and a lot of competitive shinies (Goodra, Bisharp, Azumarril and other stuff)

Sir I am interested in your shiny starly. U said u are interested in pokes that mega evolve... How about a HA shiny adamant blaziken (includes megastone) with baton pass or a shiny timid charizard (with megastone Y) ???
Definitely Interested in the Blaziken, when could you trade?

Ghost type? I have the agieslash but not shiny, and gengar but you already have one :)
Mostly i have a lot of mega evolve pokemon (really like a lot haha)and a lot of competitive shinies (Goodra, Bisharp, Azumarril and other stuff)
I can clone for you as long as its Shiny or Legendary with good IV's, no need in cloning silly things
As for the Darumaka, do you have a good Weedle, Snorunt or Pidgey?

I want that Blaziken to :)

Edit:i currently have a pidgy but a male that i already trained in ev full speed woth timid nature, if you eant to clone it its cool.
Weedle i have a 4iv female so if you can give me a male perfect paren i will be able to breed you one in a cheek, of course i will give back the herracros

I want that Blaziken to :)

Edit:i currently have a pidgy but a male that i already trained in ev full speed woth timid nature, if you eant to clone it its cool.
Weedle i have a 4iv female so if you can give me a male perfect paren i will be able to breed you one in a cheek, of course i will give back the herracros
I really dont know what good pokemon you have IV wise that i can ask for, just offer me somethin, lol

What are your pokes for trade?
As i said, i have a lot of competitive pokes, i can give you two perfect iv for it.

I really dont know what good pokemon you have IV wise that i can ask for, just offer me somethin, lol
I can give you a weedle if you will give me a parent.
If not so..i have 80% of the OU mettagame, really its so long i can list,Azumarril goodra bisharp chsrmander balbasaur weavile chansey clefable salamence exploud..just say!

As i said, i have a lot of competitive pokes, i can give you two perfect iv for it.

I can give you a weedle if you will give me a parent.
If not so..i have 80% of the OU mettagame, really its so long i can list,Azumarril goodra bisharp chsrmander balbasaur weavile chansey clefable salamence exploud..just say!
Hmmm....... I guess the chansey and salamence

Hey, hey, Quello :)! I've been looking over the shinies and am very interested in the Kalos-born shiny dratini! I actually just got a 6iv shiny deoxys (unfortunately sassy D:), and I was wondering if you'd trade the dratini for it. Thanks!

Ho..i saw i am oyt pf bagons! Maybe you want thr 4iv chansey with aromatherpahy and s-toss with bold nature?
Just make me an offer, I'm not sure of your Pokemon and i feel like im playing a guessing game. lol
Perhaps something that mega evolves that has 5 to 6 i'vs?

Hey, hey, Quello :)! I've been looking over the shinies and am very interested in the Kalos-born shiny dratini! I actually just got a 6iv shiny deoxys (unfortunately sassy D:), and I was wondering if you'd trade the dratini for it. Thanks!
I'm not sure if im interested in that deoxy's unfortunately. its nature throws it off terribly for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)