-PokéStop!- | Trustworthy Cloning, Cool Breedables, Shinies & Legends | Update 1/27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok, so it's more of a breeding project for the 3 mons with the appropriate balls and egg moves (And I assume you'd like the resulting mon to be Females?). I have access to HA Eevees via the Y friend safari, so I should be able to do any of the Eevees in ur want list. Any request into which Eevolutions I should breed first?
Well, if you want to do a breeding projects for it thats fine. FYI Eevee is 12.5% female
Modest Female Eevee in Dive Ball with Egg Move Wish 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Calm Female Eevee in Dive Ball with Egg Move Wish 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Adamant Female Eevee in Timer/Repeat Ball with Egg Move Wish 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Well, if you want to do a breeding projects for it thats fine. FYI Eevee is 12.5% female
Yeah, I know bout the 12.5% thing. It might take a while, but it's certainly doable : ) I'll let you know once they're done.

Hey there, just a quick question. You want all the above to have their HA right?

Could I get the following pokemon cloned tomorrow?

Pikachu (♀) Jolly Lightning Rod 31.31.31.22.30.31 Ground Phil

This is the cosplay pikachu btw. Can't be bred, and was very hard to SR so early in the game. Currently pikachu belle. Used in actual play through, so is ~lv 32

Diancie (-) Timid Clear Body 31.5.31.31.29.31 Dark OCT2014

Latios (-) Timid Levitate 31.30.31.30.30.31 Ground Phil
Although it looks fishy, It took ~2 weeks to SR this. HP ground is a pretty good HP. EVed with 4HP/4Def/248SpA/252Spe (For a lv 50 spread).

Could I get the following pokemon cloned tomorrow?

Pikachu (♀) Jolly Lightning Rod 31.31.31.22.30.31 Ground Phil

This is the cosplay pikachu btw. Can't be bred, and was very hard to SR so early in the game. Currently pikachu belle. Used in actual play through, so is ~lv 32

Diancie (-) Timid Clear Body 31.5.31.31.29.31 Dark OCT2014

Latios (-) Timid Levitate 31.30.31.30.30.31 Ground Phil
Although it looks fishy, It took ~2 weeks to SR this. HP ground is a pretty good HP. EVed with 4HP/4Def/248SpA/252Spe (For a lv 50 spread).
Sure are these redis semi redis or no redis? And is 4 copies plus original okay?

Hey, I'd love to trade for a Jirachi/Keldeo!

I've got a Shiny Jirachi with pretty good IV's in addition to a shiny Bold Cressalia. I have a few other event Pokemon as well. I've been looking everywhere for a Jolly Jirachi!

Ok, ok, now I'm actually serious about getting what I'm asking for XD. Now, could I possibly obtain the shiny pawniard (non-pentagon), or the shiny sneasel (also non-pentagon)? Just which ever one you're more comfortable trading to me. I can offer:

Wooper (shiny)
Relaxed
31/31/31/xx/31/0
Unaware
EM: curse, recover, encore, body slam

Thanks!

Ok, ok, now I'm actually serious about getting what I'm asking for XD. Now, could I possibly obtain the shiny pawniard (non-pentagon), or the shiny sneasel (also non-pentagon)? Just which ever one you're more comfortable trading to me. I can offer:

Wooper (shiny)
Relaxed
31/31/31/xx/31/0
Unaware
EM: curse, recover, encore, body slam

Thanks!
Definitely interested, what ball is it in?

Definitely interested, what ball is it in?
It is in a...well I have a Brain fart, so I can't remember the name, but it's pink with a patch of dark pink in the top-center. Oh, is it a dream ball? Yeah, ok, dream ball :)

I'm going to bed now, so tomorrow we'll discuss.

Edit: Can you also clone two pokemon for me? You probably won't clone the whopper considering I'm trading it to you (if you can that would be nice, though), but can you clone 4-5 copies (plus one for you) of a shiny krabby and a shiny kricketot? Thanks!

It is in a...well I have a Brain fart, so I can't remember the name, but it's pink with a patch of dark pink in the top-center. Oh, is it a dream ball? Yeah, ok, dream ball :)

I'm going to bed now, so tomorrow we'll discuss.

Edit: Can you also clone two pokemon for me? You probably won't clone the whopper considering I'm trading it to you (if you can that would be nice, though), but can you clone 4-5 copies (plus one for you) of a shiny krabby and a shiny kricketot? Thanks!
Yea thats fine, and that trade sounds great if its in a dream ball. anyways let me know tomorrow in a PM. Thanks

Hi i was wondering if u would breed my 5 Greninja (shiny)? Have no idea if action replayed or not. Was traded to me by a friend. It is male, Timid, Protean, and not nicknamed. I wanted a greninja with a more competitive use. I would be willing to give u a lv. 50 rayquaza (masterball) or a breedable. have no idea what u would want but im open to ideas.

EDIT: Im also open to giving a Virizion along with rayquaza.

Hi i was wondering if u would breed my 5 Greninja (shiny)? Have no idea if action replayed or not. Was traded to me by a friend. It is male, Timid, Protean, and not nicknamed. I wanted a greninja with a more competitive use. I would be willing to give u a lv. 50 rayquaza (masterball) or a breedable. have no idea what u would want but im open to ideas.

EDIT: Im also open to giving a Virizion along with rayquaza.
Not to be rude but i'm very confused as to what you want. :/

Sorry my brother got on my account. He has been asking me to breed his greninja and i said no. He found my computer while i was doing something and tried to ask you to breed his greninja. Sorry to bother u.

Anyways wanted to know if u could trade me a shiny chansey?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my brother got on my account. He has been asking me to breed his greninja and i said no. He found my computer while i was doing something and tried to ask you to breed his greninja. Sorry to bother u.
Anyways wanted to know if u could trade me a shiny chansey?
Oh okay, please dont double post on my thread.
Also I dont have a shiny chansey, please look over my thread before posting again

-UPDATE!-
RED PANDA EDITION! :D

Pancham
OT: Audra
ID: 62626
31/31/31/06/31/31
Iron Fist
Adamant
Egg Moves: Foul Play, Storm Throw, Quick Guard, Me First
*Bred by me, hatched by Reddit user with matching TSV
**I decided against Scrappy considering its Dark typing. The only time Scrappy is useful on him is when facing Sableye/Spiritomb
***Ask me to ability capsule to Mold Breaker for you if you'd rather he have that
****Semi-Redis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)