Pokebank LC Analysis Reservation Index

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting Numel?

Goddess Briyella edit: Electrolyte has reserved this and has 72 more hours from the time of my post here before it can be claimed by another writer

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve Croagunk please?

Goddess Briyella edit: QC is doing Croagunk, as it is very high priority, sorry

dammit I was gonna reserve that ;-;

edit: corphish was reserved and approved a long time ago, I'm requesting it

edit2: I'll take Vullaby instead, electrolyte just gave it up

Approved by Goddess Briyella

Yeah, I wasn't aware that Electro already reserved it, so I asked for it, didn't even get approved, and then me and Ray Jay agreed that if I did my Cacnea analysis well, I can go back to the Numel analysis.

I've already made the Numel analysis a long time ago, it's down there somewhere.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Important Update!

A lot of Little Cup Pokemon are high priority right now and need to be done or as close to done as possible, and so the QC team has taken on the task of getting these out of the way quickly. As such, these Pokemon cannot be reserved, as they are already finished or are being worked on by QC right now. Time is short for these and the primary focus is getting these ready to go for when analysis upload becomes available.

NO ANALYSIS - HIGHEST PRIORITY

Croagunk
Darumaka
Drilbur
Dwebble
Honedge
Lickitung
Lileep
Munchlax
Murkrow
Scraggy
Shelmet
Trubbish

HIGH PRIORITY

Fletchling - written, waiting for GP
Misdreavus
Ponyta

MID-HIGH PRIORITY

Anorith
Cacnea
Dratini
Elgyem
Ferroseed
Frillish
Hippopotas
Koffing
Machop
Magnemite
Mantyke
Purrloin
Shellder
Spinarak
Tyrunt
Wynaut
Zigzagoon

Do not worry if you have already reserved one of these Pokemon and are in the process of writing it up. You will be allowed to finish, but please be advised that QC will be adding input to make it more optimal anyway. As for the Pokemon in this list that have not been claimed, do not request these for reservation, as it will be denied. We apologize for any inconvenience, but these Pokemon absolutely must be done as soon as possible and we are making sure they get done in a timely manner (i.e. the next few days). Thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions, feel free to message blarajan, macle, prem, or myself.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I can write a skeleton for lickitung before I leave
nvm I misread the post
Aron?

In that case, can I reserve the "handy-dandy" Bincacle?
(Heehee bad puns :D)

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
While I work on QC, can I also request Horsea?

dtc wants somebody to take over his writeup, wondering if i can do just a write-up for it with my two other analyses. if not i can drop vullaby

You don't have to drop Vullaby. Copy DTC's information into a new thread and make your revisions as necessary. His QC status will remain with what it was. Please make a note at the top of the new thread that says it was taken over from DTC and that it's already been QCed, and list the QCers who have approved it. Let me know as soon as you post the new thread and I'll delete the old one after I see that everything is done right.

Bronzor and Natu please. It's been a while since my last article, so how long will I have to complete them?

Refer to my post above that reads Attention! and also read the OP for those details.

I've used Shelmet a decent bit can I write his analysis?

Sorry I didn't notice it was already being worked on :(.

Last edited:

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Update!

Shellos
, Snover, and Squirtle are now available for reservation again since the users who reserved them have failed to post threads for them in a timely manner.

Orphic

perhaps
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Okay, apparently those were taken, this definitely isn't.

I'd like to reserve Axew please.

I'd like to reserve Pancham to start with if that's okay, thanks!

Goddess Briyella edit: Pancham already has a WIP thread up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)