Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...perhaps I'm missing something, but aren't EQ and SE physical (and thus considered contact) moves?
Not all physical moves are contact moves. Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and probably a few others, will never activate contact abilities such as Static, Effect Spore, or Cute Charm.

Aaaanyway, does anyone know what the pre-order bonus for the games is (In Japan, obviously)? I'm hoping it isn't just some stylus stuff. My dog chewed up my Dialga stylus, and I couldn't glue it back together.
its going to be a keychain that when you press it it lets out zekrom/reshiram cry respectively

Not all physical moves are contact moves. Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, and probably a few others, will never activate contact abilities such as Static, Effect Spore, or Cute Charm.
Aaand yet Grass Knot is considered a contact move.

That's always confused me and my big gay Ludicolo.

its going to be a keychain that when you press it it lets out zekrom/reshiram cry respectively
Seriously?

*Lumpy Space Princess voice* That's lame.

It's kind of hard to start a team on B/W without actually knowing the pokemon fully well xD but I started, Smugleaf, SandAlligator, TheRockThing, Munna, Mamepato, Chinchilla.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why no one like Gochiruzeru? TT_TT

Well, mine would be a water starter (Wotter), a flyer (Wargle), a psychic/ghost (Gochiruzeru), a BST 600 pseudo-legend (Kibago??), Hihidaruma and a random woodland creature (HypnoMongoose!). Pretty much what I pick for every game, unless I try (and fail) a nuzlocke run.

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering, but has anyone else started a team for B/W?
Mr.Mime+Buizel (Mijumaru), King Tut and the big mole are certain.

The others, maybe, are the Prision Unicorn (Shimama), the jelly that everyone loves (Ranky, not Muk), and either the Demon's pet (Zorua) or Capitalismgle.

Don Honchkrorleone

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
-Hypnosis
-Supersonic
-Poison Fang
-Quick Attack

Fuck.
Add Super Fang over Supersonic and OMFGWTFBBQ. Oh, and since Magikarp and Tentacool won't be in Isshu in the beginning, what pokemon will we encounter by surfing? (Unless we get to drive a boat in Isshu, 'cause it seems more..... technologically advanced than the other regions)

Don Honchkrorleone

Add Super Fang over Supersonic and OMFGWTFBBQ. Oh, and since Magikarp and Tentacool won't be in Isshu in the beginning, what pokemon will we encounter by surfing? (Unless we get to drive a boat in Isshu, 'cause it seems more..... technologically advanced than the other regions)
Mamanbou and Swana, maybe, or even any! (That'd be awesome.)

Basurao looks a lot like Magikarp. I'm guessing we'll also find Mamanbou, and possibly Swana/Swana prevo.

My team is really gonna be decided based on the evolutions of the Pokemon we've seen. Right now, I'm thinking Tsutaja, Wooguru, Swana, Shimama, Meguroko/Moguryu, and Musharna/Rankurusu. Heck, I might do a solo-Flying run. Wooguru, Swana, Mamepato, Emonga, Koromori, and hopefully Tsutaja's finally evo would be a fun team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)