Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want a Dragon that doesnt have 'enough' potential to be moved to Ubers
It must have a Double Ice Weakness
Dragon/Grass seems pretty cool and unique. Scizor is able to handle it
The only reason, is because there isnt enough dragons outside Ubers
Yeah I agree. And I really hope that there's a few new pokemons that can counter Salamence and even Garchomp. I want atleast Salamence to come back to OU.

We could always get an Alteria evolution, but that would make two OU Dragon/Flying types. I like the Dragon/Grass idea; it would be unique without being overpowered. Maybe give it Chlorophyl to put on Sun teams.

Oh man! I really wanted that magikarp fish thing! One of the coolest so far had to be fake. I find lots of pokemon in the 5th evo to be able to go to OU Megurokus evo,Hihideruma,Kibagos evo,Wargle,gigaiasu,Ononokuso,Zoroark, and Victini.

Serebii has a very blurry picture of a new fish pokemon. Looks very similar to the one in the fake scan but it has some red streaks that the fake scan fish didn't have.

Mind linking me to the exact quote, complete with vid? I can't seem to find it
And what's that thing used by the player in the above screenshot?
Here's the complete Victini video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IghU435ZfsA&feature=player_embedded

Pokebeach says Complete burn burns all of the opponent's berries here:http://pokebeach.com/2010/08/victini-featured-on-pokemon-sunday

Serebii doesn't say anything about it though but the wording of Pokebeach's is interesting because the say "all of the opponent's berries". I don't know if it burns berries of every pokemon of the enemy or just a single pokemon. We'll just have to wait and hope CoroCore reveals something about the attack.

I can see victini having incredible synergy with a water/dark like crawdaunt or sharpedo. They absorb pretty much all of the attacks aimed at each other and counter each others weaknesses quite well. Would make for a great FireWaterGrass/PsychicFightingDark core with breloom.

Still though, sharpedo's preferable over crawdaunt due to the speed factor, but it's still pretty frail. Hoping for either a less frail new water/dark this gen or an evo for sharpedo.

PokéBeach said:
Miracle Shooter - Allows you to use Items in wireless battles; you collect points each turn and can use them for the chance to use Items. You can choose whether to use Miracle Shooter or not.
Looks like we got us a new Clause, folks.

Either way this gives pokemon a healing move without needing to use a move which is really nice in some cases (regirock doesn't need to use rest to heal !!!)

Some strategies could probably be made off of the shooter :o

Looks like Mamanbou is viable in double triple battles with that Healing Heart ability!!

Pair it with Toxicroak and surf and he'll kickass all day long, status free!!

My guess for Herbivore: When you send out Shikijika, he eats the opponents berries or whatever other plant-based items they have.

If that's the case, and Shikijika's evolution has decent stats and support moves, he'd make a great lead, especially if he gains either a Fire or Ground type upon evolution.

I still have my fingers crossed for mambou to be a luvdisc evo... I hope they show more about the different style box arts. I wonder if theres any differences or not. I may have to change my pre order if thats the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)