Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Stat Predictions:

Grass: 80 / 85 / 70 / 105 / 80 / 110
Fire: 100 / 120 / 85 / 90 / 70 / 65
Water: 85 / 110 / 100 / 85 / 80 / 70

Just because a Pokemon has a move of another typing doesn't mean it will become the typing of that move.
Especially since it probably gets Coil because it is a snake and they (surprise!) coil up. I don't know why Coil would be poison type but eh
Name one snake in Pokemon that isn't Poison. I think it's more a play on that tradition to have the type of Coil be poison. And let's face it, about every Grass Pokemon is capable of learning at least one Poison-type or Poison-inflicting move. This'd just be Tsutarja's. Poison Wrap.

Well Tsutaaja becoming grass/poison does make logical sense, being a snake and all. Grass/electric looks likely though, looking at the color scheme. Though, I'm still hoping these are fake.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Well Tsutaaja becoming grass/poison does make logical sense, being a snake and all. Grass/electric looks likely though, looking at the color scheme. Though, I'm still hoping these are fake.
It's based on a non-poisonous snake, though!

And my spread bets are:

Tsutarja: 70/75/65/125/105/95 = 535
Pokabu: 110/120/70/70/70/95 = 535
Mijumaru: 90/110/90/70/90/80 = 530

I'M A GODDAMN PSYCHIC

Alright, I won't debate whether the pics are real or not, but! To those saying a bipedal can't become a quadrupedal, why can't Miju2 be just standing up? I would say he actually runs on all fours. It could be extremely likely that Miju3 can stand on two feet as well.

Sorry if this has been mentioned.

Tsutarja: 70/75/65/125/105/95 = 535
Pokabu: 110/120/70/70/70/95 = 535
Mijumaru: 90/110/90/70/90/80 = 530

I'M A GODDAMN PSYCHIC
I hope you are, these are the most logical stat spreads that I have seen :P
They aren't the best, and they don't over shine previous starters but I think that is why I like them.

Mario With Lasers

From Thriller on Serebiiforums...

JoGlove on Gamefaqs said:
I am John Glover. Obviously this is not my real name but it shared the initials of my real name if you wish to know.

It has come to my attention recently that the Starter Evolutions of Tsutarja, Pokabu, and Mijumaru have made their appearance online and I can indeed confirm, despite the "proof" given against them, that they are indeed real, although they will look slightly different once you see their sprites due to the difference in poses and mediums. In fact, I am quite certain most people here will like them or, at least, find them tolerable to the best of their abilities.

Furthermore, I can also confirm that the rumored number of 156 new Pokemon is true and, in line with what Masuda has stated, they are all new Pokemon...there are no evolutions hidden away this time, all 156 are standalone from previous Pokemon. However, including Victini and Zorua/Zoroark, six of these are unable to be obtained via normal game play without the use of an event.

And now for new information I present to you the overall type count of the new Pokemon, including the Pokemon with multiple forms that have dynamic types...I don't count the type twice if the form has it in both instances, only if the form changed type.

Grass: 20
Water: 26
Fire: 17
Electric: 11
Psychic: 15
Ice: 10
Dragon: 12
Dark: 15
Normal: 22
Fighting: 13
Flying: 18
Poison: 14
Ground: 15
Rock: 12
Bug: 13
Ghost: 10
Steel: 11

Also, for proof, although it won't come till the end of the week, I can also give you the names of the Pokemon to be revealed by the end of this week in CoroCoro. They are Yanappu, Baoppu, Hiyappu, Emonga, Basurao, Tabunne, Darumakka, Shiidomi, Uzutako, Sebekuro, and Takuootu.

Eleven days.

Mario With Lasers

I hope you are, these are the most logical stat spreads that I have seen :P
They aren't the best, and they don't over shine previous starters but I think that is why I like them.
Thanks. And I've said it already, I am never wrong ~__~

I'm sorry but I really did not get your point.

You guys had absolutely no clue what I was talking about when I said this, did you...
I know you talked about chaos's beard, but I did not find it awesome enough to deserve a reply ~___~

Though I do doubt Victini is before Smugleaf on the postnational dex.
Funny thing is, Suurby Joe said this before on the Bulba chatroom. By the time 6th gen is coming out, I doubt there WON'T be a huge pile of people bashing any news site that says a word about Pogeymanz at this rate.

Yeah, the Jap release is in September. Hopefully the english comes out early.
I hope so too. I still don't get what takes the games several months to be released here when most games get near simultaneous releases nowadays and it's a flagship title of one of the biggest gaming companies in the world.

I hope so too. I still don't get what takes the games several months to be released here when most games get near simultaneous releases nowadays and it's a flagship title of one of the biggest gaming companies in the world.
Most games really don't release simultaneously, especially not text-heavy RPGs that need to undergo thorough localization so at to make sure names, conversations, jokes, and so on are all translated & localized enough for the English market so that meaning (etc) is still the same.

Europe takes even longer because of the different languages it needs to be translated to.

Besides, for a simultaneous release to happen, GameFreak would need to work hand in hand with Nintendo of America's localization staff (who may or may not also be working on several other titles). Meaning any changes to the original would constantly need to be alerted to NoA who would also have to make the changes needed, and GF would need to constantly make a point about such things.

Here are my guesses for the stat spreads:

Smuglord: 70/82/72/118/81/107

Pig: 120/112/68/84/76/70

Wotterwhal: 95/106/74/77/103/75

GF tends to give the starters some odd spreads, so I didn't go for the standard 0's and 5's.
Good Guesses. Here's mine:

Smuglord: 80/70/75/120/100/90

Hepigstus: 110/125/85/85/70/60

Narwhalrus: 90/115/95/85/80/70

I know GF does tend to give Starters odd spreads, but not in RSE! Plus I don't want to think up odd spreads just for the sake of being odd (though sometimes a seemingly random number does just feel right).

As for the Typings, I think they would be Grass/Psychic, Fire/Fighting or Fire/Dark, and either Water/Rock, Water/Ice, or even Water/Fighting, since the design does to allude to Samurai armor (and beard lol), which is also why I think it will have higher Def. than Sp.def unlike most Waters. I'm liking that thing more every day, suprisingly.

Most games really don't release simultaneously, especially not text-heavy RPGs that need to undergo thorough localization so at to make sure names, conversations, jokes, and so on are all translated & localized enough for the English market so that meaning (etc) is still the same.

Europe takes even longer because of the different languages it needs to be translated to.

Besides, for a simultaneous release to happen, GameFreak would need to work hand in hand with Nintendo of America's localization staff (who may or may not also be working on several other titles). Meaning any changes to the original would constantly need to be alerted to NoA who would also have to make the changes needed, and GF would need to constantly make a point about such things.
Well yeah, most was hyperbole, but a lot of the really big name titles get simultaneous releases and Pokemon is a big name. And yeah, the text heaviness and localization would be an issue, but it still doesn't seem to justify the huge waits. I mean, HG/SS took half a year, and all the Pokemon, moves, towns, etc... were already localized. And it doesn't seem like it would be too hard to keep NoA in the loop by sending them some info as they progress.

NOTE: I know nothing about the process for the most part so this is a layman's opinion.

I'm starting off by saying that I don't believe this info, I'm simply relaying some speculation

After spending more time than I would have liked browsing various sites I have come across something of interest on 4chan of all places. It is probably not real, but to my knowledge no one has posted any of this stuff. (If someone has posted this stuff then I apologize) http://boards.4chan.org/vp/res/1689573#1689573

Stuff that I found interesting:
- He says starter evos are fake, save the 2 we saw on the anime sheet.
- Pokebu's 2nd evo is on all 4's, has tusks and looks angry
- Ground type Eeveelution EDIT:(might have misread this one, OP doesn't seem to talk about it. Only other posters in the thread. Sorry)
- Physical Hidden Power
- Reshi and Zek each have their own item (like dia and palk), Reshi's special item raises def/s.def, Zek's raises att/s.att

Again, this stuff is likely faker than fake, but it is something different to talk about at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)