pokemon bookmarks! (suggestions?)

I'd like suggestions for more pokemon i could do for bookmarks that i'm going to sell at a con. i've already done raikou, entei, and suicune cos they're boss.

I was thinking about arcanine, arceus, and jolteon...any other suggestions?

raikou looks like robotnik and suicune looks like a goat oop

May I suggest an Articuno/Zapdos/Moltres or Ho-Oh/Lugia/Celebi set? Also, what are you gonna put on the back of them? Maybe something like this:

?

Oh honey, those are sweet! Very impressive what you were able to do using flat colours.

I take it you're in the regal (fixed quadra)ped business, in which case, could I suggest an epic looking Stantler?

edit: Also, checked out your deviantart. Wonderful living work that people would surely enjoy if you were inclined to post here.

Any pokemon people like would be the way to go. Charizard, Feraligatr, and the like are the ones you can't go wrong with. I'd personally think an Absol would be nice, but maybe a little bland.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
holy shiiiit these are amazing wow
really intense almost moving lines and fantastic color
i also like how suicune looks so chill juxtaposed with the other dudes haha
maybe do like some starting pokemon?
feraligatr typhlosion megaium?

Oh honey, those are sweet! Very impressive what you were able to do using flat colours.

I take it you're in the regal quadraped business, in which case, could I suggest an epic looking Stantler?
Fixed.

and since you're doing it for a con, you might want to get sets of three, such as:

Mew/Celebi/Jirachi
Starter sets (First or last form...)
Legendary birds (Lugai and Ho-Oh make 5...)
Lati@s (Even though it's only two)
Pikachu/Raichu/PCP and SEP
Lake Trio
Dialga Palkia Arceus
Regi's (would be really easy, they're all blocky...)
Mewtwo Darkrai and Deoxys (I'm tired...)

you understand what I'm saying?
And I suggest sets like this because when people are looking at your art, you can be like "Oh, well this goes really well with these two in a set" and convince those pocky monsters that they want more than one.

Groudon, with an erupting volcano in the background.
Kyogre, with a thunderstorm in the background.
Rayquaza, with a background of clouds.

For something of a 'joke' version, 'bookmark' written vertically in Unown.

Holy shit. Entei looks like he wants to eat me (but in a cool way). ;_; Raikou is freaking badass. Suicune does look kinda like a goat. those are freaking amazing though. The coloring is amazing. have my children.

(Also, Tyranitar would look cool)

Dialga Palkia Giratina
I think Giratina would make a better trio with Dialga and Palkia than Arceus would. After all, the movies have been based on this trio.

The bookmarks are awesome. Not much to add that hasn't already been said.

waaah thanks everyone @@;

i do like the sets that were suggested and what Zero_X54321 said about people being more inclined to buy them if they went together...now that i think about that its a very good idea

i love typhlosion i think i might do him too..

@zapper22001: haha i get what you mean but a lot of people were asking about arceus for some reason and i like him better than the other 3 but we'll see

@zapper22001: haha i get what you mean but a lot of people were asking about arceus for some reason and i like him better than the other 3 but we'll see
Giratina just seemed like the more natural part of the trio imo, but if popular demand asks for it, then go with Arceus. You could always do an Arceus bookmark by itself if you wanted. Though whatever you do, just be sure to post it.

You could always do a pair of bookmarks together.

Zangoose and Seviper pair well together as they are rivals.
Solrock/Lunatone
Plusle/Minun
I'm sure there are more, but that is all I can think of.

Also if you ever run out of ideas, you could just do the evolution chains.

Giratina just seemed like the more natural part of the trio imo, but if popular demand asks for it, then go with Arceus. You could always do an Arceus bookmark by itself if you wanted. Though whatever you do, just be sure to post it.

You could always do a pair of bookmarks together.

Zangoose and Seviper pair well together as they are rivals.
Solrock/Lunatone
Plusle/Minun
I'm sure there are more, but that is all I can think of.

Also if you ever run out of ideas, you could just do the evolution chains.
Well Dialga/Palkia/Giratina from a trio and Arceus is the "master" of the trio (like Ho-Oh to the beast legends). I think since Arceus doesn't fit anywhere else it should go along with its trio.

I think the best way to sell is with the other Gen 2 legends (Lugia/Ho-Oh/Celebi set) and either the Gen 1 or 2 starters. Hit 'em right in the nostalgia.

But really, anything you do will be badass, so don't worry about it much.

Fff I think everyones all in that hgss craze right now so lugia/ho-oh might be a good idea
And don't worry ill be sure to post them up when I do them thank you guysss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)