Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - The Loyal Win

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Night 1

Majority

After a fierce debate, you begin swarming around reyscarface to lynch him. Then, Altair's voice resounds across the town: "Do not lynch reyscarface what are you people thick?" Altair then declares, "Lynch Thoughts," and you mob your new target with cries against having deep thoughts. Thoughts screams back, "I am not Deep Thoughts! You shall all perish for wrecking my home!" shows his true form, and vanishes instantly. Palkia will have none of this and steps forward, reversing space such that Aura Guardian and polelover44 are revived and their win conditions changed to "You are aligned with yourself. You have already won," and lauches a Spacial Rend, right where Thoughts was about to reappear, sending him back to the Distortion World. Thoughts role PM flutters down, revealing:
Dear Thoughts,
You are Giratina.

You are the Renegade Pokemon. You rule over antimatter and the Distortion World. Your realm damages itself to compensate for damages in reality. As such, you want to force the world to stop destroying itself. You are starting with Palkia. Unfortunately, Arceus wants to destroy humanity, which will destroy your world, and has bent you to his will. After he dies, your Deathly servants will rule, and will destroy your belligerent siblings.

You know how to use Shadow Sneak. At night, you may send a PM entitled "Night X - Shadow Sneak USER." You will sneak around in the shadows around USER, obtaining his full role PM.

You are the leader of the Deathly.
You know that <snip> is Arceus, your lynchpin.
You know that Arceus knows your name.

You are aligned with the Deathly. You win if the Deathly eliminate all hostile factions.
Aura Guardian then erases your memories of who Palkia is.

NIGHT 1 HAS BEGUN. KILLS ARE VALID.

Edit: Deadline is 48 hours from this post.

Reyscarface, you are a lucky man. You are almost lynched in two games, yet each leader spared you. I wonder how in the world you manage to survive both?

Edit: Yea, pretty much you are too pro for anyone

INTERMISSION.

A pillar of light comes forth from the sky, hitting THE_IRON_KENYAN. However, when the light dissipates, you see him still standing. You have no idea how that happened; you have no idea how he survived, but he did.

EDIT: polelover44, after you have archived/deleted/whatever some of your PMs, I've got a PM (possibly more) that I need to forward to you

I'M MISSING A FEW PMs. BECAUSE A FEW OF THEM MIGHT BE IMPORTANT, I'M LIKELY GOING TO EXTEND DEADLINE BY 24 HOURS. People who idle a power without telling us [me and polelover44] will be sent a warning PM.

Unextended deadline is 5 hours from now.

EDIT: Deadline has come. I will extend it a bit [read: until I've contacted all the slackers, and then got some action or another], but after this, I'm likely to start using that U-Turn power.

EDIT 2: Those PMs sent. I hope this will not have to happen again.

Pokemon Lynchpin Mafia - Day 2

As day dawns, you look about your village. While none of you are dead (shockingly), you do see that jumpluff and zorbees are back, but -Mind- and Nook have wandered off. Both of them will be back, but not until Day 3. Until then, they must be treated as dead. Both jumpluff and zorbees are no longer treated as dead.

RESULT PMs ARE GOING OUT. I'll tell you when I'm done distributing them.

EDIT: Ok, I think all PMs have been sent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)