Pokemon Online server live!

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No custom moves in yet, I'll try and get them working.. probably tomorrow. Going to have to have my comp off for an hourish tomorrow, so we're going to swap over to RD for now. And yea, can't expect to return to former glory instantly. Activity is picking up though, first couple of days had 10-20 battles, 78 yesterday and already 52 today. When we get 4th gen CaP, fix tourneys to go in main, add custom moves, and sort ladders out, it should really take off. And hopefully we'll have another CaP on the way :)

Edit: Since RD has left and we've not swapped over, there is going to be some downtime tomorrow. Hopefully not too long. Server activity is picking up at parts of the day, even managed to hold a small tourney. Still dead at other parts but the activity should spread.

Edit2: Server's down, will be back as soon as I can get it set up. Probably around an hour.

CaP server is back online and I am hosting it. Ete says I can do whatever I want so wahoo! Now watch as I shall lazily edit this post later.

99.148.63.40 port: 5080

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
My other router is apparently not being very cooperative, RD's not around, and captain's got hosting experience, so captain will be hosting for now. I've given him the cap server db, scripts, and tiers. The userlist is not so easily transferable, so you'll have to rereg your nick to get mods.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)