Pokemon Showdown! Battle Spot Room Tournament (Final Round!)

this is just a little suggestion but see if zarel, dell or who ever posts the showdown new on the homepage if they will advertise this tournament on there

I'd like to enter.

User: a0161613
Tier: Singles & Doubles

I've only just tried Showdown tonight for the first time and got wrecked so I'll be a bye for someone.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to enter.

User: a0161613
Tier: Singles & Doubles

I've only just tried Showdown tonight for the first time and got wrecked so I'll be a bye for someone.
You have seven days to practice still, you are only defeating yourself with that attitude. Stop by the Battle Spot room if you would like some help any of the auth in there would be glad to help :)

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Ok thanks everyone who is participating in the tournament, sign ups are now officially closed!

The brackets will be up later today! You have 7 to do your matches, so round 1 would end on October 27th.

Battles will be best of three, this is very important! In this thread you'll post if you won/lost so we can confirm it, thanks again and have fun!

Ares

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Make sure to post replays so we have something to watch if you are playing on PS, if you are on the DS have both people confirm.

Ares

Im giving people approval to signup late as Feli and I are still working on brackets he isnt actually on yet lol so the more the merrier.

Ares

BadBoyAorta can't post for w/e reason but he wants to sign up for singles.

Signups are now actually closed lol, I will post the brackets in a little bit.

Ares

These are the Brackets for each tier, play on either PS or if both opponents have a DS and agree on XY. The matches are best of 3, if you can post replays so we can all enjoy the battles. Deadline: October 27th

Singles Bracket
Campaign vs. xastify
RedBlueXY
vs. soitsdonnie
MegaGlion vs. goast
xzern vs. HydreigonIsOP
Xanthopoulus- vs. iPlum
Shyfire vs. FinalEquin0x
TheEpicBro vs. a0161613
Leer
vs. Swanna
NOVED vs. Montsegur
BadBoyAorta
vs. Matt Weasly
seGUNdoFilms vs. The Dunsparce King
haban012 vs. Feliburn

Doubles Bracket
xzern vs. Kortex
seGUNdoFilms vs. Montsegur
soitsdonnie vs. Xanthopoulus
RedBlueXY vs. HydreigonIsOP
a0161613 vs. Shyfire
TheEpicBro vs. Campaign

Triples Bracket
Montsegur
vs. xzern
Shyfire vs. Kortex
Swanna vs. NOVED
Feliburn vs. xastify

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)