SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Tapu Koko's ability in mind. Electric terrain boosts electric damage
Yeah, what I meant was that Electric/Fairy are better special attacking types than they are physical attacking, yet it has a higher Attack stat. That's the troll part.

Don't get me wrong, I still think it will be an excellent mon, and we still have movepools to figure out too.

The Tapus, kinda understandably, have similar stat numbers. More specifically: they all have 70 base HP, and one stat with 130 and one with 115.
Tapu Koko: 130 Speed and 115 Attack (Surprised it has a higher attack, but 95 sp. attack isn't bad)
Tapu Lele: 130 Sp. Attack, 115 Sp. Def (well this is a surprise, it is also the second fastest Tapu. Even if the movepool sucks it's likely to be heavily used 'mon.)
Tapu Bulu: 130 Attack, 115 Def (Slowest Tapu, But one of the bulkier ones since it has 95 Sp. Def and a built-in leftovers type ability.)
Tapu Fini: 130 Sp Def, 115 Def (Uxie 2.0)

The pastebin does not have forme changes. Minior only has the Core stats, not the Shields Down stats: 774 (Minior): 60/60/100/60/100/60
And Wishiwashi only has the Solo Form stats, not the Schooling stats: 746 (Wishiwashi): 45/20/20/25/25/40
So there is still the possibility that those are Day Form Lycanroc stats and Night Form is slower and bulkier.
Gonna guess Minior swaps the 60 and 100 stats then since all of its stats are 60 and 100

Lycanrock stats are by high chances the Moon version ones since all datas come from the Moon game
The Pokemon are still listed in the same index order in the data of both games. They'd have to be for consistency.

Also I would be shocked if Mimikyu was version exclusive.

Lycanrock stats are by high chances the Moon version ones since all datas come from the Moon game
You can fight the opposing form in wifi battles so it would have data for both.

Oh, so I think I might know why we have so many slow Mons:

Speed Swap

Status/Psychic

Trades Speed stats with the Target.

GF is trying to play some games this Gen.
That might actually be good! Skill swap is unreliable since it requires a partner and doesn't really hinder the opponent, while this could be used on the opponent to ruin them.

But... Who learns it? Because that'll probably be why it's never used

Looks like Gamefreak tried to redeem themselves with the insane speed creep of last gen by making everyone slow in gen 7...

That is not how game balance works...

(Hopefully, we get a "Pre Pokebank" ladder/meta on showdown, with a slower meta)

My thirst is great. Has anyone seen stats for alolan forms?

Vikavolt has 43 speed...
FOURTY THREE
I
HOW?!?!

Tsareena has surprisingly decent stats though: 72/120/98/50/98/72
slower than roserade, but a better defense spread and very strong ability. Hopefully it has good support moves.
Well Tsareena does get Rapid Spin at least, so it could have a niche.

I'm very curious about new abilities on old mons and how they'll work. If you import Gengar from XYORAS via Bank into SM, I hope it gets to retain its old ability instead of it being overwritten.

God this is so surprising to me. This gen is full of unpleasant surprises, first the confirmation that UBs can be captured and now this base stats debacle. I hope there are at least some usable pokémon from this gen apart from legends (by usable I mean usable in OU).

I think this are some of the worst BST since first gen.

Vikavolt has 43 speed...
FOURTY THREE
"Vikavolt is like a fortress that zooms through the forest, firing a beam of electricity from its mouth. Its huge jaws control the electricity it blasts out."

Game Freak, why must you lie to us like this?

That might actually be good! Skill swap is unreliable since it requires a partner and doesn't really hinder the opponent, while this could be used on the opponent to ruin them.

But... Who learns it? Because that'll probably be why it's never used
Rimbombee with its Base 124 Speed. Prepare for shenanigans!

Also Morelull gets this:

Strength Sap
Grass/Status
The user restores HP equal to the Target's Attack Stat. It lowers the Target's Attack as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)