SPOILERS! Pokemon Sun and Moon Full Game Datamine General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the mine thread Pelipper got Drizzle, Torkoal got Drought, Vanilluxe Snow Warning (already known) and Gigalith Sandstream (already known).

Also:

Ability
Slush Rush
Boosts the Pokémon’s Speed stat in a hailstorm.

Beartic has this ability.

Finally :)

"Vikavolt is like a fortress that zooms through the forest, firing a beam of electricity from its mouth. Its huge jaws control the electricity it blasts out."

Game Freak, why must you lie to us like this?
Unless they meant zooming as in aiming :P

Pollen Puff sounds like Rimbombee's signature move, but it's otherwise really nice, as it's Bug Buzz for enemies and Heal Pulse for allies.

Merciless sounds like a really... uhm... merciless ability for stall.

According to the mine thread Pelipper got Drizzle, Torkoal got Drought, Vanilluxe Snow Warning (already known) and Gigalith Sandstream (already known).
Weather Wars take two.

Rimbombee with its Base 124 Speed. Prepare for shenanigans!
Lol, basically one of the fastest non-legendary non-UB mons in the gen!
GF obviously cares about VGC the most, but, Speed Swap Ribombee aside, I don't get this general speed nerf... this could encourage people to run old gen mons which are usable in VGC instead of the new ones D:

Unless they meant zooming as in aiming :P

Pollen Puff sounds like Rimbombee's signature move, but it's otherwise really nice, as it's Bug Buzz for enemies and Heal Pulse for allies.

Merciless sounds like a really... uhm... merciless ability for stall.

Weather Wars take two.
We also have Liquidation: 85 BP, Physical, Water, may lower Defense.

It's Waterfall for slow Mons!

And Lurantis better get Superpower via Tutor eventually so it can take advantage of Contrary.

I know this is a bit far off in topic considering most of the discussion here is about base stats, but does anyone know if the soundtrack for the game has been revealed yet? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see if the Battle Tree includes remade trainer themes from the old games.

I personally can't wait to try out all gen 6 mons. I also can't wait to play RU/UU to do so.
Jokes aside, I like that they are giving the weather abilities to more and more pokes. It makes sense since they nerfed weather last gen, I just wish they would just make Hail better.

Comfey gets a signature move that heals more in grassy terrain and it has priority on healing moves. Tapu Bulu is bulky and auto sets grassy terrain. New cancer combo confirmed.

Passimian gets close combat and 120 base attack. Unfortunately its speed is mediocre at 80, but passing contrary to it could be a thing. It also gets some weird support moves like rain dance.

Palossand actually gets reliable recovery which is boosted under sand, sadly no trick room.

Type Null and Silvalley aren't breedable

Drampa has Cloud Nine as a HA which is interesting

Really hope hail gets a buff and boosts the stats of ice types like sandstorm does. If it boosted speed...

I personally can't wait to try out all gen 6 mons. I also can't wait to play RU/UU to do so.
Good. My preferred tiers free from those ugly genies.

Rimbombee with its Base 124 Speed. Prepare for shenanigans!

Also Morelull gets this:

Strength Sap
Grass/Status
The user restores HP equal to the Target's Attack Stat. It lowers the Target's Attack as well.
Well Ribombee has a Doubles niche. And geeze that is a friggin crazy, albeit kinda situational move for a defensive 'mon.

Good. My preferred tiers free from those ugly genies.
Don't get me wrong, I love the lower tiers, but I'd much rather have them distributed all over the tiers... but whatever we don't know how everything will pan out. We'll see!

Holy hell, UBs all seem SUPER min/maxed. Beauty has a Deoxys-A tier stat distribution. Fat dragon is second only to Blissey in HP. Plugs has 170 special attack and the origami monster has more attack than Deoxys-A!

Really hope hail gets a buff and boosts the stats of ice types like sandstorm does. If it boosted speed...
This.
Also, I'm curious on how the meta will settle with fields (which all seem viable until now) and weather; I will really appreciate it if all weathers and fields will be viable archetypes in the top tiers.

Tsareena has Play Rough, High Jump Kick, Acrobatics, U-Turn, Dual Screens, and Aromatherapy at its disposal. I. Love. It.

Also, Comfey gets Floral Healing, which is like Heal Pulse, but it gets buffed by Grassy Terrain.

I personally can't wait to try out all gen 6 mons. I also can't wait to play RU/UU to do so.[/quote
Don't get me wrong, I love the lower tiers, but I'd much rather have them distributed all over the tiers... but whatever we don't know how everything will pan out. We'll see!
Okay. Fair enough. I'm sure some will be top tier like some of the Kokos.

Btw, what about the stats for Alola forms? I didn't see them in the pastebin, does anyone know if there are huge differences between alola forms and regular forms?

Alolan forms plus everything else is in this one: https://paste.ee/r/zYMUr

Alolan Golem line are the only mons with Galvanize. I think Magnet Pull is more useful for them, though (think about it, a Stealth Rock setter that can trap and eliminate Skarmory).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)