Pokemonify your favorite users' pictures

Name: smith
Type: Grass / Flying- I just think personality-wise this is what I'd be like. Grass is my favorite type and is calm, usually attacks indirectly, and generally easy to be around and a nice type. Most grass types strike me as "nice" pokemon. Flying because I like freedom and I want to be an airbender, somehow I like the personality of it as well. The only thing weird about this is that I really prefer cold weather and slow and now i have a 4x ice weak >:o
Ability(s): Simple (I'm a pretty easy guy to please, and rather straightforward and honest in conversation), Moxie (in addition to being my favorite word, I think this also describes my personality), Hidden ability: Plus (this one is sorta weird but I'm a twin and I generally think of myself as a "team player", so if you pair me with somebody I like it will be rewarding for both of us)
Held Item: Yache Berry (like I said I rather enjoy the cold, so while you'd think that I would hate intense cold since I live in Texas, it doesn't phaze me as much as you'd think), Pecha Berry (I RARELY get sick and if I do I recover quickly)
Nature: Jolly (this is most people's first impression of me)
Base Stats: (HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed)
100 / 70 / 60 / 100 / 125 / 60

The defence stat is low because im physically rather meek, but I play hockey so I can take a lot of punishment- thus the high HP stat. I take more damage than most people, but it takes a lot to get me down. The attack stat is again, a result of my lacking physique. The special defense is because I'm a very intelligent guy and defend myself well in arguments, I'm pretty emotionally composed (I don't understand people that get offended by jokes, for example), and I don't see anything "special attack-y" getting by me. The special attack is because I'm pretty smart but I don't like "attacking" people with it- I purposefully made the spread so that you'd focus on the spdef and kinda forget about the special attack, like how most people play Togekiss, who can hurt if you really want her too. The speed is because I'm slow, I have quick reflexes I guess but that hardly matters.
EV Spread: 252 hp / 252 spdef / 4 spatk. I assume that's what you'd use me for...
Sample moveset: Giga Drain / Leech Seed / Helping Hand / Healing Wish
This makes a little less sense but I feel like this is how I would "battle", rather indirectly using your own force against you, brushing off hits as your HP mysteriously declines. Helping Hand and Healing Wish are because I feel like I'm more support-oriented and like helping other people succeed more often than myself.
Brief description: Very mcuh a "niche mon" (like all my favorite Pokemon are), but succesful if you play to its strengths.

Name: Ballad
Type: Water/Grass (two of my favorite things are swimming and golf)
Ability(s): Contrary (I like to take my weaknesses and turn them in to strengths) / Moxie (I ride momentum in golf tournaments)
Held Item: Focus Sash (I injure unfortunately easily so if this could theoretically stop an injury that'd be awesome)
Nature: Gentle (I am injurable physically but have great emotional strength)
HP: 130 (really bulky skeletal frame that I've filled out nicely since I began lifting)
Attack: 90 (pretty strong physically)
Defense: 55 (injure easily)
Special Attack: 95 (solid ability to psychologically go after people whenever I want to)
Special Defense: 110 (can shake insults and such off quite well, and have solid emotional control)
Speed: 75 (not *slow*, but not really as fast as most athletes imo)

EV Spread: irl: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 Spd (offset my weaknesses - def for longevity in my golf career and speed for general effectiveness as an athlete) as a pokemon I'd def be a special tank so 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sample moveset:
Eruption/Aura Sphere/Calm Mind/Recover
Brief description:
Reasonable offensive abilities on both sides, capable of withstanding small physical blows thanks to his HP and is a special tank. He plays quite steadily with reasonably damaging Aura Spheres but if given enough abuse his anger will funnel in to a very powerful Eruption.

Oh, this I will have fun with. I might even sketch myself.

Name: Gengan
Type: Ghost/Dark (I love paranormal and evil things)
Ability(s): Levitate (I like jumping) / Slow Start (I am lazy af) / DW: Insomnia (Irony, right? I have sleeping problems)
Held Item: Leftovers (I love food)
Nature: Timid (If I was to fight someone, I'd do everything to avoid them and probably wouldn't hit them at all.
Base Stats:
HP: 70 (I can take a few hits but after I while I have to stop)
Atk: 10 (lol I punch like a feather)
Def: 40 (I can fake not showing pain usually, but otherwise it just hurts)
SAtk: 120 (I'm assuming this is based on mental skills, and I'm very smart [about some things] and most tasks I have aren't hard if I think about them)
SDef: 90 (It takes a lot to stress me out [once again, basing off mental skills], and I can usually ignore insults)
Spd: 130 (Because I'm so skinny and frail, I'm a speed demon. Sadly, I lack the stamina [or in this case, HP] to run for very long)

EV Spread: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Sample moveset: Dark Pulse / Calm Mind / Taunt / Sludge Bomb
Brief description: Can outrun most threats. Taunts first, then uses Calm Mind. After that, it's all fun! Dark Pulse is especially dangerous after CM, and Sludge Bomb is just as bad. (General idea [based off an arguement]: Makes fun of them, then thinks over the next insult; and then uses them [Dark Pulse] or just "spits poison" [Sludge Bomb]

Oh, and a Pokedex entry wouldn't be that bad.

Pokedex Entry: "Gengan's are often found in isolated places. They are very frail and scared easily. If approached, they will get angry and scare off the approacher with a Dark Pulse. Scientists have found that the evil thoughts embedded in these Dark Pulses are extremely twisted and disturbing, but only stay in the host mind for a few days."

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was going to do Limi, but then I remembered that Stallion pretty much took most of my ideas when he did Frizy.

Dammit Stallion, why must you be so good at this?

Name-Brycnio
Type-Psychic/Normal (Graduated College,High School, and Grade School without a B and still was not a geek and pretty much wasnt popular but not a liner with no friends.)
Ability-Analytic,Unaware, (DW), Klutz ( Think way too much about things before making decisions, don't really notice changes and I am super clumsey and drop everything!!!)
Held Item-Life Orb(I tend take myself out when taking out others)
Nature-Jolly

Hp-97 I can take a few hits and don't get sick often
Attack- 40 I'm strong but focus more on my mental abilities
Defense -47 punches hurt. More than words
Special attack-143 I'm extremely smart
Special Defense-129 I can take an extreme amount of trash talk and hatred
speed-50. I'm not fast

Analytic Moveset-Psychic, Recover, Tri-Attack, teeter dance
Unaware Moveset-Scald, Psychic, Recover, flamethrower ( Boiling water accident and lysol+lighter=bad)
Klutz MOVESET-TRICK, Teeter dance, Psychic,Tri-attack

Brief Description- This intelligent pokemon may not be best physically but mentally destructive, when it someone make it mad, sad, or scared (not often showing it) eyes glow bright blue and its attack and special attack switch.

Name: Friar
Type: Water (Swimming is my sport of choice and a big part of my life) / Normal (otherwise not too unique)
Ability: Swift Swim (see above) / Slow Start (Mornings are not my thing)
Held Item: Ragecandybar (I eat way too much junk food)
Nature: Lax (Pretty apathetic)

Base Stats:
HP: 80 (dead average height and weight)
Attack: 85 (I'm muscular but couldn't dish out a lot of damage)
Defense: 45 (I've been in two fights, in one my shoulder got dislocated and in the other my arm got broken. Self explanatory)
Special Attack: 115 (I'm intelligent I guess, also when I am mad at someone I'm pretty good with insults that really dig deep)
Special Defense: 80 (Not as good at taking insults, and think about how other perceive perceive me somewhat regularly, but I think that's average/common)
Speed: 90 (Faster than the average person but not really fast, I do better in endurance races)
BST: 495

EV Spread: 100 Attack / 252 SpA / 156 Spe (I'm UU or RU I think so I should outspeed Scarf Mienshao or Manectric in rain, rest in attacking stats)
Moveset: Work Up / Hydro Pump / Return / Baton Pass
Description: Friar shines in aquatic environments (Rain teams). Its only boosting move is Work Up, which helps it in its mixed sweeping mission. Hydro Pump is the best Water move available as Friar can't Surf (ha), and Return gets STAB, and doesn't need too much description because everything learns it. Really Friar can't do much sweeping of his own with low defenses and would rather enlist the help of a teammate, so Friar can Baton Pass Work Up boosts to a teammate.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: macle - mon
Type: Water / Ground (I love amphibians. They can live in / on water and land so yeah)
Ability(s): Harvest (FARMER MACLE)
Held Item: Berserk Gene (when I'm angry, I get confused yet stronger. also most people in my family have anger problems)
Nature: ADAMant (hint hint)
Sample moveset: Camouflage, Grudge, Helping Hand, Constrict
Brief description: The redneck in me likes to be camouflaged. I often hold grudges for way to fucking long. I love helping out people so there's helping hand. Then i constrict people with my hugs that i love to give.

Name: Majestic Electric
Type: Psychic / Flying -I tend to know more about certain subjects then most people my age and I'm a pretty creative individual. I'm also very fond of birds and will go stargazing in my spare time.
Ability: Insomnia -I consider myself a night owl.
Natural Cure -If the going gets tough, I keep on going!
Held Item: Expert Belt -I am a black belt in karate.
Leftovers -I usually eat a lot of food.
Nature: Careful -I'm very cautious and will avoid trouble whenever I can.

Base Stats:
HP: 90 -It is rare for me to get sick. I also have big bones.
Attack: 100 -Sometimes I just don't know my own strength. I can throw things at a far distance and can dish out some damage if I need to.
Defense: 85 -I can take a beating, but not for long.
Special Attack: 110 -My friends and relatives say that I am highly intelligent and creative. I am also pretty good at saying wise-guy remarks.
Special Defense: 55 -I don't take insults too well.
Speed: 70 -I'm not slow, but not fast either and will get tired easily.
BST: 515

EV Spread: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 136 SpA
Sample Moveset: Work Up / Psychic / Shadow Ball / Superpower
Brief Description: Majestic Electric is your typical mixed sweeper. Although they aren't very fast, they make up for this in their solid bulk. Max HP allows them to take a few hits and contributes to their high physical bulk. Work Up raises their attack and special attack by +1, allowing for easy sweeping. Psychic is the STAB move of choice. Superpower provides nearly unresisted coverage, while Shadow Ball let's it kill Ghost-types.

joshe

the best
brb buying sum O-RANGE KOO LAID

Name: joshemence (just who the hell do you think i am!)
Type: Dragon / Fighting (im a fighter and im broken)
Ability: Guts (i got balls o steel!!!) / Huge Power (im kind of a big deal but yeah obligatory broken ability)
Held Item: Life Orb (NO PAIN NO GAIN BROSKIS!!!!!!!!!!)
Nature: Naughty (yes it's kinda obvious)

Base Stats:
HP: 90 (Im 5'10" 180 lbs which is above avg weight but still p. avg I suppose)
Atk: 120 (Im pretty strong i break peoples bones pretty easily)
Def: 90 (I'm a fighter but i break my bones beating people up :( )
SpA: 70 (I know im smart but i dont usually apply it)
SpD: 80 (I live by the joshe code: dont take da beatingz except if it's u doin it to urself)
Spe: 100 (I be fast with da staminas)

EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe (Standard sweeper EVs cos im a beast)
Moveset: Shell Break / Outrage / Close Combat / Flare Blitz (I go all out, yo)

Description: IM A BIG DEAL, YO

Name: Frizy.
Type: Poison / Dark (the two most evil types in existence, together as one).
Abilities: Slow Start (Frizy couldn't get it going because of his Slow Start) / Anger Point (if Frizy somehow survives a critical attack, he goes beserk. His attack reaches astounding levels).
Held Item: Eject Button (allows Frizy to escape without any trouble if things get rough for him).
Nature: Lonely (Frizy is a very lonely pokemon in general. It is said that he spends many an hour in front of his laptop, Redtube blaring in the background).
Base stats:

HP: 125 (Frizy needs to take many hits, female pokemon in particular will give him quite a beating. As his defenses are only average, his above average HP helps give him the stamina he needs to function in battle).

Atk: 95 (while not an above average physical threat, he has just enough strength to get the job done).

Def: 85 (while he doesn't have much defensive technique, his natural physical bulk helps him take body blows decently).

SpA: 55 (he's not a very clever Pokemon. Below average at Mathematics and negotiating amongst other things, his mental capabilities stand out as a glaring weakness).

SpD: 75 (special attacks used to be his greatest weakness, even a Water Gun from a Squirtle could have sent him packing in the past. He has trained extensively in this area to strengthen his mental fortitude, and can now take weaker special blows. Strong special attacks still destroy him, however).

Spe: 115 (to attack his prey of young women, it is essential for Frizy to have high speed. This not only allows him to take them by surprise, but also enables a quick escape if they happen to be too powerful for him. Also appropriate because he "finishes" his opponents off quickly).

Ev Spread: 252 hp / 4 atk / 252 spe (this is done to maximise his strengths. As mentioned previously, the keys to Frizy are his ability to take hits from females and the speed with which to flee if necessary).
Sample Moveset:

- Harden
- Spore
- Pound
- Eruption

Set comments:

This set is simple but effective, and linear in usage. Because of Frizy's Slow Start, it is prudent to use Harden before doing battle. This works very well in conjunction with his other moves and should be a staple of any Frizy set. Spore is highly recommended to be used second; at the sight of Frizy, most opponents will run (especially those of the female gender), so incapacitating them 100 % of the time is the most effective way for Frizy to get an attack off. The rest of the moveset should be self explanatory, keep getting Frizy to use Pound until you think the opponent is about to wake up, before finishing them off with a powerful Eruption.

Counters:

Frizy is hard countered by Friend Guard, he literally has nothing he can do against opponents who have it. Pokemon with the ability Insomnia or Vital Spirit are also a big problem, as they are immune to Spore and will thus not stick around for long. Anything with high special attack will usually blast Frizy to shreds if they are persistent and don't have paper thin defenses. If you bring Heatran and it's an important match, Frizy can't really do anything back to it and will often get destroyed on the spot. This may activate Anger Point but it will kick in to no avail as he doesn't really have any coverage moves that threaten Heatran.

Credits:

Credit to ginganinja for helping with the moveset and abilities for this analysis.

PS:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIZY :heart:
Recommending Leppa Berry instead of Eject Button to give Frizy extra PP for pound; he certainly needs it.

Though one wonders if Frizy will be able to use Pound for long before being forced to switch to Eruption...

Also Explosion might suit him more than Eruption. I assume he'd faint afterwards.

Dark Fallen Angel

FIDDLESTICKS IS ALSO GOOD ON MID!
Name: Dark Fallen Angel
Type: Ghost / Flying
Ability(s): Natural Cure
Held Item: Life Orb
Nature: Timid
Base Stats:
HP - 41
Attack - 42
Defense - 70
Special Attack - 156
Special Defense - 70
Speed - 100
EV Spread: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Sample moveset: Quiver Dance / Shadow Ball / Aura Sphere / Heat Wave
Description: Dark Fallen Angel is one of the most threathening sweepers on the metagame, and for good reason. It has a plethrora of immunities to the most common attacking moves of the game: Fighting and Ground. It has an insane 156 Base Attack, and a good 100 Base speed that makes him hard to revenge kill. On top of that, it has acess to one of the most threathening moves on the metagame: Quiver Dance. Shared only with Volcarona, this Pokémon has a lot of advantages over its benevolent fiery counterpart. It doesn't suffer from Stealth Rock nearly as much, has immunities to come in more, and has much better coverage. However, this Pokémon has some flaws that must be considered. Its immunities are offset by those horrendous defenses. It sadly misses out outspeeding a lot of Scarfers like Landorus-I and Keldeo, and it has problems sweeping if it does not manage to grab one Quiver Dance. It pretty much dies to any non-resisted attack, and it does not resist any priority move bar Sucker Punch (which still does a lot of damage despite the resistance) and to begin with, it is weak to Ice Shard. This means that it must exploit its immunities because it can't switch on any other attack. It is also weak to Stealth Rock, which means that it will never last too long on a battle. However, do not understimate Dark Fallen Angel. If it manages to grab one Quiver Dance boost, you will be on a world of doom.

Name: Eagle4
Typing: Flying/Normal (The fact that i'm a bird, and normal is an awesome typing)
Abilities: Moody/Cursed Body/Defiant
Held Item: Magnet (long story, don't ask me why)
Nature: Naive
Base Stats: 55/50/125/105/45/90
EV Spread: No EVs because they suck.
Description: Eagle4, whilst generally a good guy, does sometimes fall into the category of "that guy who acts like a jerk". His life is a void of emptiness and despair, triumph and joy fading away into an eternal abyss of nothingness. He also likes badminton and once got a top comment on youtube. He also never backs away from an argument, fighting for his belief.

Eagle4 said:
Oh God I have joined the dark side. After analysing each comment and carefully diliberating the situation, I have converted. I now believe Embirch should be a Fire/Grass Pokemon. Goddamnit.

Which is ironic considering I was the most prominent Grass supporter, at least in this thread.
oh.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm changing the purpose of this thread to "turn other users into pokemon using their album pictures"

Name: Scarfwynaut
Typing: Poison (I am a pretty fucked up person)
Abilities: Magic Guard (uneffected by shit)
Held Item: Leftovers (I like food)
Nature: Impish (yep)
Base Stats-
HP: 255 (I am a fatass)
Attack: 80 (below acceptable attack)
Defense: 110 (can take a blow)
Special Attack: 10 (in effective in mind attacks)
Special Defense: 10 (easily broken down verbally)
Speed: 85 (not that fast, but not slow)

EV Spread: 6 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Sample Moveset: slack off / toxic / spikes / gunk shot
Description: I sit around all day in my own flitch, don't fuck with me or else you will end up with some gunk in your face. Imagine me as a mix between Slowlax and Muk.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Name: ala
Typing: Dark (im an emo (BAN ME PLEASE))
Abilities: Big Pecks aka my moobs
Held Item: Berry Juice (mmmm sounds tasty)
Nature: Naughty :>
Base Stats-
HP: 75 (frail af)
Attack: 95 (I can probably crush some skulls, break bones, squat some bitches)
Defense: 40 (I'm a pussy)
Special Attack: 50 (I'm slightly retarded)
Special Defense: 105 (Not much affects me here, dgf about words)
Speed: 65 (Slow af)

EV Spread: 252 speed / 252 attack / 4 hp
Sample Moveset: yawn/double slap/screech/double kick
Description: I screech at people, then yawn right in their face, and slap/kick them to death while screeching.

Name: drunk ala
Typing: Dark/Dark (extra evil)
Abilities: Anger Point (make me angry and its gg)
Held Item: Berry Juice with Vodka (nice drink fgt)
Nature: Even more Naughty :>
Base Stats-
HP: 75 (still a frail piece of shit)
Attack: 115 (liquor fueled punches to the balls)
Defense: 130 (can take a beating like a champ)
Special Attack: 25 (slightly more retarded)
Special Defense: 30 (can be defeated with words since small retarded brain can't take it)
Speed: 80 (slightly faster, but might stumble more than normal ala)

EV Spread: 252 speed / 252 attack / 4 hp
Sample Moveset: close combat/screech/frustration/slack off
Description: Still screeching like a champ, only with more anger, and when its all over, I slack off and revert back to normal ala. :>

Name: billymills
Type: Poison/Dark
Ability(s): Own Tempo / Prankster
Held Item: Black Sludge
Nature: Bold
Base Stats
HP: 80
ATK: 70
DEF: 60
SPA: 105
SPD: 120
SPE: 95
EV Spread: 252 HP 132 SPD 124 DEF
Sample moveset:
Taunt
Confuse Ray
Torment
Splash

Better specially than physically, but still pretty useless. I'd say poison type only because I emulate zubat pretty often. I'm not actually contagious or anything I promise. I could probably be a pretty good special tank or even a wall, but good luck trying to convince me to do that.

Name: Lambert (Lamb named Bert get it? Lallalla. (PUN!) Sprite would be a lamb because cute)
Type: Grass / Ghost (Grass is my fav typing so yay, and Ghost because I am extremely shy until you get to know me)
Ability(s): Cute Charm (I am CUTE!) / Magic Guard (It is extremely hard to hurt my feelings unless you know just the right buttons to push, and even then I don't show it very often, so you won't get my guard down very easily)
Held Item: Leftovers (I like food, I am always snacking on something, whether chips, toast, poptarts, soup, or otherwise) / Expert Belt (I can easily find your weakness and exploit it)
Nature: Modest (I don't take compliments very well haha) / Bold (I say my opinion whether it's an acceptable one or not)
100 HP (I am tiny but I can take a few hits)
40 Atk (Weak)
85 Def (Small but durable. I have endurance)
105 SpA (I am smart, and I am very snappy/sassy/whatever)
130 SpD (I take crude remarks like a beast haha)
95 Spe (I am small and can move pretty fast)
EV Spread: 252HP/4Def/252SpD
Sample moveset: Recover, Calm Mind, Shadow Ball, Giga Drain / Focus Blast (Recover because I can instantly take a short break and then get back into the groove of anything, Calm Mind because I am studious, Shadow Ball for STAB, same with Giga Drain, and Focus Blast because I can easily focus.)
Brief description: Lambert is extremely cute, and that cuteness can come back to haunt you. He may be small looking, but he can take a couple hits, and hit you back with even more force.

YTP-B
Dark / Flying
Cloud Nine
Quick Claw
Hasty
252 atk 252 spe
Thief / Bounce / Taunt / Swagger

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Name: electrolyte
Type: Electric (I'm a very fast sprinter) / Ice (I have many useful traits and know how to prioritize (ba dum tss) but I also have many weaknesses / downsides.)
Ability(s): Soundproof (my own loud mouth drowns out any other possible noises)
Held Item: Metronome (I start things off weak but I'm a quick learner and can get good at things with some practice)
Nature: Hasty (I often rush into things without thinking)
Base Stats:(70/45/50/145/70/130) (Again, I'm faster than most. Sprinting is a strong suit of mine, so I have high Spe. Other than my legs though I'm not too buff, so less Def+Atk, but I am tall, so my HP is fair. I'm smart and a fast learner when I apply myself, so above average Special Attack. I'm a good argue-er/ debater, so my SpDef is also decent.)
EV Spread: 252 SpA / 4 SpDef / 252 Spe (I enjoy running, as well as practicing the noggin.)
Sample moveset: Volt Switch / Nasty Plot / Hyper Voice / Wish (Volt Switch because I can't really sit still for long periods of time. Nasty Plot because I am very cognitive and like to turn things around in my head. Hyper Voice because I am very very very very very talkative. Wish because I like helping others but my HP stat isn't the best so it's not always effective.)
Brief description:
So if you are to describe me with any one word, 'quick' or 'hasty' would probably be that word. I'm fast and agile outside but I can't sit still nor focus much on anything when I'm confined within walls. I rush into things, often tripping ine or two times before I accomplish anything useful, but I am a quick learner because I am very analytical and smart. My mouth is fast too; I can talk and ramble hours on end.

My sprite would be a floating crystal, like the ones found in that cave in Unova.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)