POP POP

Does this thread need a poll?

• Total voters
And Pidgeotto sounds Spanish.... wait. Was Pidgeotto intended to be Spanish in the first place? Good work Fatecrashers, although the right claw looks dodgy to me.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey fate, I'd really appreciate a picture of a Victreebel and a Houndoom, either in a battle pose, or in a pose of them just being cool, whichever works for you :)

Thanks in advance if you can do it!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
That Pidgeot Spain flag is so clever xd - thanks for your tournament contribution, Fate!

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Not much I can say except for I love how incredibly expressive you make your figures, all your stuff is just so lively and energetic! Only possible criticism I could have is that Whitney's fists look strange, as though she's have to bend her wrist and an uncomfortable angle to get that view of them, that that is really a minor issue compared to all of your other fabulous work.

And also is that last picture pokemon Scott Pilgrim? That is awesome <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)