1. Remember to check the Simple Questions/Simple Answers , Suggestions , Bug Reports and Technical Support threads before posting. If you have something that warrants extended discussion then post a thread, but when in doubt, please use an already existing thread
  2. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Possible Bug: "Claim Victory" doesn't work.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Showdown!' started by Ninja Dewott, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Ninja Dewott

Ninja Dewott

Ok, so I'm not sure if this is a problem with Pokemon Showdown or with my computer, but I thought I'd post here to check, because it is mighty annoying.

Basically, if my opponent disconnects it says "Click 'Claim Victory' if your opponent does not reconnect" as usual. However, if I go to click the button, nothing happens and I'm forced to forfeit or disconnect myself, which is obviously very annoying when in most cases I should have won because the 'disconnect' was in fact a ragequit.

So basically, is this a PS! problem and if it is, is there anyway I can fix this?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong place -.-
  2. verbatim

verbatim This will be the day
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderator

You have to wait 30 seconds-1 minute after you click the button for the text to appear, but rest assured that it is working.
  3. Ninja Dewott

Ninja Dewott

Ah, I see it is just my impatience....

Anyway, thanks a lot for clearing it up :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)