Possible Evoulution Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was thinking that it would be cool if we made a new forum for possible evolutions. Similar to the art and cap threads but with a twist. People take pokemon and create art work or a sprite for a possible evolution for it and possibly present it with a pokedex entry,stats or some other details i thought this was a cool idea and would add even more creativity to the smogon community. Let people see there ideas and speculations for evoulutions I’m thinking this would bring a lot of viewers.
E.G

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/322/7/3/Steelix_evolution_by_nissemann123456789.png

Spacix the space pokemon
Evolves from steelix when levelled up at mt.moon.
It is very solitary. When enraged it is said to let out hyper beams that shape mountains.
Base stats:
Hp:95 Atk:120 Def:200 spAtk:20 spDef:200 spd:10
*i did not do art for this pokemon*

We could do contests like best poliwhirl evoulution or cutest pre evo etc.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can't link pictures from your computer directly, so you'd have to upload to an image sharing site like imgur.

I think that occasionally some artists in the Smeargle's Studio subforum make their own evolutions of things, but this probably wouldn't end up being a project in itself because of the fact that it's mostly theorymon and speculation. CAP differs from that because it's us making the Pokemon, as opposed to creating an evolution, which we generally leave up to Nintendo.

edit: also try to avoid double posting in the future, theres an edit button at the bottom of your posts!

yes why? it could come off as something like CAP if it becomes popular enough

ah but it could just be something for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)