Post new creative movesets/EV spreads here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Crobat could do with 220 Spe Evs to outspeed the standard Aerodactyl. This way, you can Roost before you get Taunted/Stone Edged

Thick Hat
>___________>

A good set, but Persian still does everything on that kind of set better. Also, not exactly creative, considering it's the standard set except Return is replaced with Body Slam.

>___________>

A good set, but Persian still does everything on that kind of set better. Also, not exactly creative, considering it's the standard set except Return is replaced with Body Slam.
Persian can't Body Slam i think? I'm like to test new thing and Purugly do it pretty well. He can take a Choice Spec FB from Heatran.

Damage: 166 - 196 Damage: 58.45% - 69.01% by a Heatran.
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/OnlineProgram/Calculators/DamageDP.aspx
1+Sdef beacuse the Activate Ability Won't work on the site.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Persian can't Body Slam i think? I'm like to test new thing and Purugly do it pretty well. He can take a Choice Spec FB from Heatran.
He still has a chance of getting OHKOed, despite the resistance, and coupled with Life Orb recoil, there's an incredibly low chance of Purugly surviving. I'm not sure why you'd be switching him in on Fire Blast anyway. If you're already in, it's probably a better idea to just Hypnosis anyway.

Thick Fat is simply a Fire and Ice resistance, I don't know where you got the +1 SDef from...

I was battling on wifi earlier and someone used this

Shellos @ focus slash
- protect
- memento
- counter
- Mirror Coat

basically it protected first turn as I used thunderbolt, then next turn i used tbolt again and it was able to survive thanks to focus slash and it countered me to death do to double damage. next I send out weavile and try to set up nasty plot ( I use special attacking weavile) and after I pull of one nasty plot it mementos to reduce my sp attack :(

Here's one I was working on and looking for some feedback.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Rash
32 HP/64 Atk/204 SpA/208 Spd
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Earthquake

Basically, I was just thinking what could set Feraligatr apart from Gyarados, and I thought perhaps his higher special attack. Dragon Dance on the switch. Ice Beam takes care of its common counters like Leafeon and Tangrowth, and he reaches 269 SpA to take care of Garchomp.

Here's one I was working on and looking for some feedback.

Feraligatr @ Life Orb
Rash
32 HP/64 Atk/204 SpA/208 Spd
Dragon Dance
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Earthquake

Basically, I was just thinking what could set Feraligatr apart from Gyarados, and I thought perhaps his higher special attack. Dragon Dance on the switch. Ice Beam takes care of its common counters like Leafeon and Tangrowth, and he reaches 269 SpA to take care of Garchomp.
That set does look like it has some potential and with the right prediction, that might work. Definitely worth testing on shoddy.

But with life orb you don't need 269 SpA do you? Maybe you could put those ev's in attack to increase EQ's damage, unless you want Hydro Pump to be stronger then Earthquake.

Ursaring @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP/252 Atk, 6 Def (??)

-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Body Slam/Return
-Thunderpunch/Fire Punch/Crunch

Not sure if this could work, but I think a bulky Ursaring using Rest, gets healed AND a nice Attack boost because of Guts is a decent option. Im kinda worried about the 4th moveslot, because you actually need to be able to hurt Ghost/Rock/Steel types because the will be able to resist the STAB move. Also you're probably gonna need some luck, because you only have a 33,333% chance of hitting ghosts with Sleep Talk.

Tell me what you guys think.
already been done if I'm not mistaken

"The Weatherbird"
Altaria @ Damp Rock / Heat Rock
Calm, 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
- Rain Dance / Sunny Day
- Perish Song
- Roost
- Heal Bell / Attack

This Altaria is designed to get in your frail weather sweepers (such as Omastar or Victreebel) for free. It comes in on one of its many resistances (or pretty much any non-Ice special attack in UU) and Perish Songs. The next turn it Roosts, attacks, or Heal Bells, depending on what you need to do. Turn 3 is where you use your weather move. Finally, switch to your sweeper, who gets 7 glorious days of rain or sun without taking any damage on the switch. If your opponent DOES decide to attack, the worst case scenario is a one-for-one trade-off.

Heal Bell is recommended in case your sweeper got statused earlier on, but if you fear Taunt then pick an attack. Flamethrower is an excellent choice on a Sunny Day spread; if you're using Rain Dance, your best bet is probably Draco Meteor.

Mmm, there are many Mixed Cario spreads and sets. However I'll post ones I see on forums or in battle.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Atk / 220 Speed / 38 SpA
Nature: Mild
- Close Combat / Aura Sphere
- Blaze Kick
- Psychic / Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Ice

Lucario may already do enough to it's counters with Close Combat. But another great counter to Lucario is Spiritomb, and then Celebi. Blaze Kick 2HKOs most Spiritomb and Celebi. Close Combat is better for Blissey and Tyranitar while Aura Sphere can be for Skarm. Psychic is mainly for Tentacruel and Heracross, and Dark Pulse is for Cresselia. Hidden Power Ice for Zapdos or Gliscor. To be honest, I'm giving credit to Cuteslims for this set and spread. It's on a certain forum I sometimes hang out on.

im into ubers and i am using this on my dreaded 'focus sash team' (it is dreaded, ask one of the 3 people in the world who play ubers).

mewtwo @ focus sash
hasty 4 ATK / 252 Spe / 252 SpA

thunder
aura sphere
ice beam
self destruct

fighting, ice, thunder combination hits many ubers for super effective damage including, but not limited to: kyogre, groudon, darkrai, latios, lugia, ho-oh, rayquaza, giratina and dialga. mewtwo outspeeds everyone below (assuming no scarf) and will 2HKO all of them except for lugia and ho-oh. Note that blissey and latias are left out as they both are dealt less than 40% by a super effective move and the only way to really damage them is a OHKO with selfdestruct.

pretty much guarentees at least one kill, and can guarentee a second if self destruct is saved late game on a slower pokemon.

togekiss @ lum berry
calm/careful
-yawn
-wish
-nasty plot
-baton pass

come in on an EQ and Nasty Plot. Yawn them down, Nasty Plot once or twice and Pass. You can use the Wish for yourself or others after you've passed and are returning to battle. Stupid but it works incredibly well as a surprise set.

togekiss @ lum berry
calm/careful
-yawn
-wish
-nasty plot
-baton pass

come in on an EQ and Nasty Plot. Yawn them down, Nasty Plot once or twice and Pass. You can use the Wish for yourself or others after you've passed and are returning to battle. Stupid but it works incredibly well as a surprise set.
Or they can just bring in a Taunter and make that useless...

Ninjask
Swagger Sweeper

Swagger
Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Aerial Ace/Night Slash

Focus Sash
Speed Boost
Adamant
4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd

Now I know what you're thinking: Ninjask without BP?

Ninjask has always been a lead, and that doesn't stop with this set. Swagger has a tendency to force switches, and you can SD on the switch. Sweep away with a decent base 90 attack stat, which hits 306 with the nature and EVs listed. With one SD, X-S OHKOs Tyranitar (with no Def EVs) and Azelf, then 2HKOs Bronzong (with no EVs in Def). Aerial Ace 2HKOs Gengar and OHKOs Yanmega after one SD.

This set has problems with Tyranitar if you can't finish it in one hit, and Gayrados. That's the point of Swagger though. Swagger on Gayrados once and live on with your Focus Sash, then run to a suitible counter.

Another problem is if a physical sweeper stays in until the confusion leaves and can take advantage of the +2 Attack boosts. Swagger is a double-edged sword - it can make some more frail physical sweepers 2HKO or even OHKO themselves, but at the cost that they might snap out of it and use that +2 for their own good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)