post your weirdly specific memories of many moons ago

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
one time in like the 7th grade i got into a heated argument with this girl because she was talking about narwhals and im like yeah narwhals are cool i like whales and she’s like no im talking about narwhals and im like yeah narwhal whales and she’s like no i mean narwhals you’re talking about narWHALEs and im just like oh my god that is literally the same thing and she insisted that the narwhals were like a fictional animal that were different from narwhal whales

post your weirdly specific memories from years pat

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
remember drawing a really sick fuckin robot v early on in my primary school career (may even have been day 1) & i was so proud of that shit. for years i thought it was lost to time but i went into the attic today to look for sth & you'll never guess what i found.

Ununhexium

is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So the other night I was eating dinner with my family and we were having some roast carrots and it made me think of this incident many moons ago when my sister wasn’t eating her roast carrots and was like screaming and crying about it so my mom stuck a chocolate chip in it to try to get her to eat it and she refused

I mentioned the story and my sister lost it at me it was pretty funny tho

Astra

talk to me nice
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
one time in kindergarten i was the last to finish eating lunch but the teacher said we couldn't go back to class until i finished so i sat there for an extra ten minutes eating my pasta while every single child in the room stared at me waiting for me to finish

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
a friend and I were leaving the cafeteria in middle school and we turn back because there was this huge commotion to see a pretty average height black guy and a tall white guy having some sort of confrontation. unsure what started it, but I remember seeing the black guy sorta look down to the side and then just pop the fuck out of the white guy right in the face

Plague von Karma

Banned deucer.
I have one distinct memory from when I was like 3 years old or something. I was in my mum's room looking out the window and saw my dad walking over to a van. He didn't come back into my life for years.

I'd actually asked my mum about this once and she told me it was cus our family was being extorted. He was a biker and got into trouble with the Outlaws, as they're called. He had to pay to not have to join and make bikes for them, which he was good at. Unfortunately, we were out of money, and he had to go hide out somewhere. I remember one guy, who they called Moose, got done for harassing teenage girls. I think there's an article on it somewhere, if anyone's interested I could prolly dig it up.

My dad died of lung cancer quite a few years ago now. Despite how it sounds, he was a good father. He cared deeply about me. But...life isn't always fair.

Last edited:

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
remember drawing a really sick fuckin robot v early on in my primary school career (may even have been day 1) & i was so proud of that shit. for years i thought it was lost to time but i went into the attic today to look for sth & you'll never guess what i found.
give pic!

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Oh also our car broke down outside my nursery school once, so instead of dropping me off my mum sat with me in the car and we both rolled the seats back and lay waiting for the AA to come for like an hour.

Ununhexium

When I was a really little kid I thought wow my feet must get really dirty because I’m like on my feet all day and I don’t really make an effort to wash them so I decided I should stand in the toilet to wash them off and my mom walks in and was like what the fuck are you doing and I say very matter of factly “I’m giving my feet a bath”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)