Prankster's Art

Hi everyone. You may remember me from Pokemon Online as the annoying user that likes to troll mods or use random pokemon, or you may remember me as the person who did the 1024 turn battle with 6 smeargle. (links in the signature but unfortunately aesoft doesn't work anymore.)

However, I dont think you remember me as an artist, so let me introduce myself.

I'm Prankster! (Or Pranksta in Pokemonshowdown). And I am still quite new to this art stuff. (Just started last summer actually.)

I started posting some test art on the battle free for all thread but now I want to become a full-fledged artist on Smogon.

I will be posting some art shortly, but in the meantime, all pokemon related art is in my tumblr.

I hope to get to know the art community a little bit more and become better as an artist!

Also, I have a deviantart!

My Art VV

Last edited:

mkizzy

formerly kenny
sup prankster, i really like your art
i'd like to request a cradily! cradily is probably favorite pokemon atm and it'd be even cooler in your style =p thanks!

I really liked the way to interpreted the Pokemon using moves in a literal sense, especially that Aqua Jet Azumarill. Azumarill looks so happy! Looking forward to seeing more great art!

I really liked the way to interpreted the Pokemon using moves in a literal sense, especially that Aqua Jet Azumarill. Azumarill looks so happy! Looking forward to seeing more great art!
Thanks! I am glad that you appreciate it!
I actually got the idea from Bummer with his Aerial Ace Diglett.
Check him out!
Oh my gosh this is amazing! It truly is!

May I request Mega Lucario if possible :3
Thanks! I will see what I can do with your request, but I have a couple others from my deviantArt that I have to complete.
I will try my best to fit it in :)!

Finished with it!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)