Tournament PS NU Room Tournaments Season 1 (Won By QueenofLuvdiscs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to change the way this is run, you can send a PM to hyunation, QQ, zeb and myself. The 3 point system is to encourage more people to play on Saturday. And Saturday is definitely the day where most people are available. This isn't for a trophy or anything, its just meant to be fun and promote good matches :)

imo that doesn't rlly make sense tho cos in the end you want the actual best player to get what he deserves and not the one who happens to win on a particular day,,,

Maybe for next "season" you could apply a system instead where the winner always gets 3 points and the 2nd guy (and maybe 3rd and 4th but idk) gets a point for getting that far or smth so that people who get far in these tours often but lose somewhere along the way at the very end can still get a cute li'l point for playing good :o just a suggestion tho u can ignore me if u want to
but the thing is, there's a lot of tournaments in a season. if the best player really wanted to just win it all, they could come on everyday at both times and use their absolute best teams, ya know? even without saturday, a player can potentially win up to 12 points in a week.

Quick reminder that starting tomorrow will be the last week for this season, so if you want to win and haven't been keeping up, now would be the time to start winning.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)