Pwnemon VS. Banryu battle in The Anomoly[NyxRef]

No,its +1. Stat boosts degrade in ASB. it as +2 when you used it, then +2 through the Ancientpowers, then degraded to +1 at round's end. Yes?

Start by sprinkling him with Poisonpowder, then peg it with Leech Seed! If either of those hasn't taken effect already, then use it again, otherwise put as much distance between you two as you can! Flamethrower is a close-mid range move, it should have trouble hitting you with the full force of it from far away!

Poisonpowder > Leech Seed > run away / Poisonpowder / Leech Seed

The way I understood,and reffed for that matter, is that the arena changes(thus eliminating previous ares) to acommodate the pokemon. Ive been taking it is hat basically the universe is broken into two falkves:one for poekmon A and one for pokemon B. The two meet in the center, creating a clashing ground. Also, attacks influence the nature of the world. When Monohm used spark, the 2-3 foor ledge between the pond and the land became a gentle sloping beach, and Feebas swam away the pond grew larger.

As it currently is, Aether has a magma pool filled area and rebble has a rocky,mountainous plateau. Feebas' pond, Syclar's snow meadow, and Monohm's grass/rock plain are gone.

That do it for ya?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Wait a sec the first metal sound would go away anyways, so I'd like to change my action to Metal Sound > Flamethrower > Metal Sound.

....*sigh* okay I edited my post but obviously no one would know that that. Okay so I think it's probably something grassy by now since Chikorita's being sent out. But yeah, I get it. Also, is he allowed to do that? :0 Change his turn like that?

EDIT: Okay then. Guess I should have just posted my actions then LOL. Moving on then...

Yes he is since he fixed his post prior to you posting your actions.If he had changed them after that I'd DQ him, but he didn't. Whole 2 hour difference.

Will ref later tonight. Tired now.

Thanks for being patient. Enjoy.

The match reaches a critical point as Banryu summons forth his last pokemon, Agrith the Chikorita! As Agrith emerges from her Pokeball, the anomoly warps and shifts to that off a grassy plain, dotted with some small groves of trees. One grove is nearby( about 4-5 tall berry trees, clearing in middle, 1 action to move to,etc.)!
The stats:

HP: 90
Energy:100%
Atk: **
Def: ***
SpA: **
SpD: ***
Spe: 45

HP: 90
Energy:89%
Atk: * (-)
Def: **
SpAtk: **** (+)
SpDef: **
Spe: 90
-1 Speed drop.
+1 Attack boost.

The Action!:
Hoverock starts the round by grating its arms together, creating a horrible Metal Sound! Chikorita's mind reverberates with the horrid nise, and his SpDef is lowered by 2(for one round. Its different, but why?)Agrith responds to the noise by spraying forth a poisonous powder! The spore cloud floats toward Rebble and engulfs him, inflicting poison!
Hoverock darts forward with remarkable speed and slams his claws together, creating a spark he ignites with a belch of hydrogen! It's a Flamethrower! It strikes little Agrith hard! Agrith responds by firing forth a volley of Leeching Seeds! The scatter on the Rebble's body,growing into vines which constrict Hoverock and begin to sap his health!
Hoverock shakes his body, creating another grating sound of metal! It further lowers Agrith's SpDef! Agrith, shaken and deafened, fights back by running the opposite direction of Rebble, off into the plain! She makes it a good distance away before she tires and stops. Rebble shivers as the poison and Leech seed begin to takes its tol!

HP: 73
Energy:80%
-4 SpDef drop.

HP: 83
Energy:70%
Poisoned: 2 dmg/action.
Leech Seed for 5 more actions. (drained 3 HP this round)

Arena: Several groves of trees are nearby, housing various berries.
The stone plateau half of the map is barren.

Banryu, you're up next!

Okay, this should be good! From this far away, the Hoverock thing shouldn't be able to hit you with any substantial amount of Fire, and other attacks should be pretty easily dodgeable! So let's just snipe him from here with some Magical Leaves, recover some HP with Synthesis, then some more Magical Leaf snipeage! If he tries to approach, discourage him with a Seed Bomb courtesy of the Power of Nature!

Magical Leaf > Synthesis > Magical Leaf
*If Rebble comes closer, replace third action with Nature Power
(it'll be Seed Bomb or Earthquake... Didn't specify what terrain to run onto and I don't know if the terrain follows her when she flees, but either way)

Stratos

Banned deucer.
As he uses Magical Leaf the first time, Disable it. Then, Accupressure on turn two, and wait for him to move, then approach him T3

The battle heats up as both Hoverock and Agrith battle their little hearts out for freedom from the Anomoly! What will happen? Let's find out!

Stats so far:

HP: 73
Energy:80%
-4 SpDef drop.

HP: 83
Energy:70%
Leech Seed for 5 more actions. (drained 3 HP this round)

Arena: Several groves of trees are nearby, housing various berries.
The stone plateau half of the map is barren.

Hoverock pauses and waits for Agrith, who attacks with magically enhanced Leaves! They fly off and and slash into the rebble's hard skin,leaving deep grooves, causing a CRITICAL HIT! Hoverock responds by reaching into Agrith's mind and disabling her memory of Magical Leaf!
Hoverock places its little claws into its pressure points again,using Acupressure, boosting his SpDef sharply! Agrith heals her body by absorbing sunlight, using its synthesis! It heals 20 Hp!
Hoverock closes in, getting ready for some close range battling. This causes Agrith to draw on the Power of Nature, unleashing a Seed Bomb! it scatters over the Rebble, bombarding him! The poison and Leech Seed continue to take its toll on poor Hoverock!

Stats so far:

HP: 82
Energy:56%
Drops are gone.

HP: 34
Leech Seed for 2 more actions. (drained 9 HP this round)

Pwnemon, you're up!
(Also I did specify which terrain Agrith ran onto. The plain.)

Ach, so easily he gives up. What a shame. All right then, let's end his suffering quickly-- disrupt its focus with the explosion from another Nature-Powered Seed Bomb, follow up with a flurry of Razor Leaves, then finish it with one last Nature Power. Explosions do good damage against Rock, I just realized... Seed Bomb is double-potent, heh.
(Doesn't need a further multiplier though, I think the weakness handles that)

Nature Power > Razor Leaf > Nature Power

The end draws nigh. Who will be victorious? Both pokemon and masters draw on their last reserves of energy to battle it out for freedom. Who will it be?
Let's find out!

The standings:
Stats so far:

HP: 82
Drops are gone.

HP: 34
Leech Seed for 2 more actions. (drained 9 HP this round)

And things get underway! Hoverock darts forward and unleashes a billowing flamethrower! It spreads over poor Agrith, hurting him pretty good!Agrith responds by tapping into her powers of nature, unleashing another powerful Seed Bomb!
Hoverock continues his press, throwing more flames! It looks like its getting exhausting, but it is still effective! Agrith unleashes a flurry of sharp Razor Leaves, which slice into the poor Rebble. He's looking worn down!
Hoverock sprays forth what look like his last flames, and Agrith blasts it with another powered-up Seed Bomb, Koing it!

Agrith gets a Ko counter!

Stats so far:

HP: 31
Energy:32%

HP: 0
Energy:0%

The air around Banryu begins to waver as he fades from view. He is free from the Anomoly! He goes home to his wife and kids, and lives out his life happily, inevitably being buried with 2 TC.
Phoebus gets 1 EC/MC/DC and 1 KO counter.
Aether gets 1 EC/MC/DC and 1 KO counter.
Agrith gets 1 EC/MC/DC and 1 Ko counter.

Pwnemon,however, lives the rest of his existence in The Anomoly, shaping the world to his whims, forever trapped.(Its like Inception!)
His silent meditation grants him the use of 2 TC.
Cloud9 gets 1 EC/MC/DC
Icefly gets 1 EC/MC/DC and 1 KO counter
Hoverock gets 1 EC/MC/DC and 1 KO counter.

I write a best selling novel about this whole incident and my payment is 3 RC.

Thansk for letting me ref this you guys. I really love the arena and loved playing around with it,haha. Give me feedback, it'd be welcome! Thanks and see you all around!

Thanks for reffing, Nyx. You did good. As far as suggestions go...? I've noticed other refs like Flora and Wyverii show damage calcs at the end of their posts, that's sometimes reassuring for people to read I guess...? Otherwise no complaints. (....not that that was a complaint or anything. o___o)

Props and Slops:

Props
- Nyx for a pretty good job reffing.
- Phoebus for kicking serious ass in a disadvantageous type matchup.
- Pwnemon, for making it dangerously close .___.' Also for the neat arena idea
- kinda me I guess for playing well against overpowered CAPmons....? o___O

Slops
- Phoebus, for using up all her energy and flopping about uselessly while Icefly set up.
- me, for that command-chain nonsense with Phoebus' Mirror Coat.
- Aether, for doing pretty much jack to screw with Hoverock.
- Pwnemon, for giving up when the going got tough.

You had tougher mons than me, man, you could have had this with a little tactical thinking. 'Hit it till it dies' doesn't quite work as well in ASB as it does in-game.
Good job for trying though, not bad for your first (I think?) match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)