1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Query?

Discussion in 'The Smog' started by Influxum, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Influxum

Influxum

Just a thought.

Any chance of getting the smog as a pdf version or something?

Would be cool...
  2. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

But... why?

EDIT: I agree with mohaji, helps if you only have the internet for a few mins. Then again what would the file be extracted as? PDF? ^^^

And Tangerine if you read this why haven't you answered my PM? :(
  3. mohaji

mohaji

I don't think that it'll be so helpful to have the smog as pdf version, it doesn't make sence. But I have something to say about that idea. Maybe it'll be great to have the smog as .zpi download on the PC.
  4. Imran

Imran
    is a Team Rater Alumnus

It was originally supposed to be a pdf iirc, so that people could print it off "as a magazine," but I can't remember why it wasn't.

I'd love to have a pdf version, for the reason stated above.
  5. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

This was already vetoed for numerous reasons, many of which are not fully available to me. I love the idea of a PDF, and if I could, I would. Trust me, I have access to InDesign and the tools needed to make a PDF. If I had clearance, I would.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)