R4 Revolution thingy

So I've looked on the website, but the "Where to buy" button seems broken. I could only see one set on ebay and that included a DS that I already have...

So where can I get one of these?

Some questions about it:

How many games can a cartridge hold?
Where can I download the games?
Are the games the same quality/have the same functionality as real copies?

The amount of games depend on the SD card (2 gig should be fine, unless you want to put loads of music/videos on there) you buy. Some games can be as low as 16MB, others up to 128MB (unzipped).

ROMS can be obtained from torrents/usenet/websites if you know where to look.

Yes, the games are exactly the same, WIFI and all.

I've got one but I can't remember for the life of me what site I ordered it from. Holds a good ammount, like mentioned varies by game and the size of card you get, same quality and everything.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If you get the R4 the only thing you have to do is plug in the micro card with the USB adapter and literally drag and drop. Then plug the card into the DS adapter and you're all set pretty much. It didn't look like that package came with the micro card so you might have to install some things on to it before you can drag and drop. I have an R4 and really like it and everything is really easy to set up once you get going.

Here's a bunch of reviews of not just the R4, but pretty much any of the options you have: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?dynamic=8

If you get the R4 the only thing you have to do is plug in the micro card with the USB adapter and literally drag and drop. Then plug the card into the DS adapter and you're all set pretty much. It didn't look like that package came with the micro card so you might have to install some things on to it before you can drag and drop. I have an R4 and really like it and everything is really easy to set up once you get going.

Here's a bunch of reviews of not just the R4, but pretty much any of the options you have: http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?dynamic=8
Excellent. Thanks very much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)