Random Pokemon Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My opponent (MegaTrumpetDude) only has six pokémon.

Same with JabbaTheGriffin.

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Tbh I can see Jimbo winning...and I think Snorlax has the better team...is that weird? (I wonder if people remembered you can run soul dew lati@s).

anyway team built, ill PM my opponent shortly.

Lol,Panamaxis has an awesome Sandstorm team..and i have Gyarados and Heracross..Two threats to sandstorm....Shall be fun either way..Ill build my team shortly

Also lol a whistles team -Groudon,Abomasnow,Hippodown..i predict alot of weather there =P

Ashley vs The LegendKiller

We both have an Uber each, he has the uber I used last time... should be fun.

Will pm opponent to set up a match

Deep Thought - arceus garchomp beautifly luvdisc miltank farfetch'd delcatty
The_Chaser - jolteon medicham probopass empoleon ampharos honchkrow luvdisc

gl, not really a fair team matchup I'm afraid.

wow just WOW

I just lost to Zarator 1-0 with a difference of 9% on his Weavile despite of him having ttar/mewtwo/weavile/gengar.
I had won if my Focus Blast didnt miss and if he didnt put a chilan berry (what is that?!) on his Weavile.

it was a really good game though

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
wow just WOW

I just lost to Zarator 1-0 with a difference of 9% on his Weavile despite of him having ttar/mewtwo/weavile/gengar.
I had won if my Focus Blast didnt miss and if he didnt put a chilan berry (what is that?!) on his Weavile.

it was a really good game though
Chilan is the Normal-resist berry

Yehom: Dusknoir, Hariyama, Stantler, Salamence, Farfetch'd, Shaymin, Gorebyss

AP: Butterfree, Jumpluff, Muk, Swellow, Deoxys, Hitmontop, Dewgong

Thank god he can't use Stealth Rock.

Tbh I can see Jimbo winning...and I think Snorlax has the better team...is that weird? (I wonder if people remembered you can run soul dew lati@s).
I would like confirmation of this so that I dont break any rules. If this is true, then I feel much better about this battle.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
beat joel in a tentative game, the drapion was a real pain in the ass but glalie saved the day with a nice cb explosion. gg!

Yehom:
Dusknoir Hariyama Stantler Salamence Farfetch'd Shaymin Gorbyess

A.P.
Swellow Deoxys Hitmontop Jumpluff Butterfree Muk Dewgong

Seems quite fair, although he did get Deoxys. Just PM'ed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)