Trait: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 216 HP / 192 Def / 100 SDef
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
I personally believe that cm is op on Kyogre and he can sweep pretty hard with it but he's other than that he's just here to take hits and put up weather.

Gandalf (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 242 Def / 56 SAtk / 210 SDef
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Roar
- Shadow Ball
YOU SHALL NOT PASSSSSSS!!! Seriously this thing doesn't fucking die. I'm at 1800 elo and this thing still makes people forfeit. Also the best counter to Arceus normal but it hates rayquasa.

Krypto (Shaymin-Sky) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
I honestly didn't know what else to put here any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

Margaritaville (Wobbuffet) (F) @ Custap Berry
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Counter
- Destiny Bond
- Encore
- Mirror Coat
So troll, I feel like since custap was introduced that leftovers is not longer viable on wobba since he lives with less than 25% more often than not

Nope (Kingdra) @ Choice Band
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Sleep Talk
best switch in I have to a darkrai lead because no one expects sleep talk. The dual flinches can be pretty helpful. Outspeeds everything but a scarfed arceus s or a but I have other counters to those and he hits like a fucking truck. He is often underestimated by the enemy it is great sleep fodder.

BITCH I'M GOLD (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 92 HP / 164 Def / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw
Since I have to glaring weakness to dragon this is my hard counter/ offensive wall. He can sweep pretty well and can take only gets 2 ko'd by specs kyurem w's specs Focus blast and less than 3k0'd by his draco meteor which is the most powerful in the game.

So you have Iron Head on Kingdra (which hits nothing in ubers that your STAB's don't; Kyurem-B and W die to Dragon moves and Jynx is extremely rare), but not SD Steelceus. I don't really support that.

Nix Shadow Claw on Steelceus for Iron Head, nix Iron Head on Kingdra for Draco Meteor (even on Band, hits Hippowdon and Physically Defensive Groudon hard), and replace HP Ice on Shaymin-S with HP Fire to kill lead Genesect. Also consider Modest scarf Shaymin-S over Timid as it still outruns almost everything anyway. Max speed Wobbuffet isn't great in this meta, I would try a bulkier set with defensive investment but that is just me.

Set your Arceus-Steel's attack EV's to 31 please.

You also need a Stealth Rocker badly, especially seeing as you have Giratina-A to Roar for passive damage. Ferrothorn over Wobb might not be a bad idea and Kingdra can (presumably) kill off scarfers.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Can you explain Giratina's current EV spread? Offensive investment on Giratina isn't that useful, as its stats are rather low for Ubers standards. Pain Split probably isn't the best choice either, seeing as Giratina has a gigantic 150 base HP stat. I'd suggest you just go with Rest / Sleep Talk / Will-O-Wisp / Roar, and run the standard 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD spread.

Wobbuffet probably isn't the most useful Pokemon in Ubers, and I'd suggest you run Ferrothorn over Wobbuffet, as it has excellent defensive synergy with Giratina and benefits from the rain that Kyogre brings. Furthermore, this gives you access to hazards, which Giratina can help abuse.

Outside of HP Fire from Shaymin-S (Sweep suggested this), your entire team is walled by Ferrothorn. To help mitigate this, I'd suggest you run Lustrous Orb Palkia (with Fire Blast) over Kingdra as a wallbreaker. This helps you break stall a bit better.

So you have Iron Head on Kingdra (which hits nothing in ubers that your STAB's don't; Kyurem-B and W die to Dragon moves and Jynx is extremely rare), but not SD Steelceus. I don't really support that.

Nix Shadow Claw on Steelceus for Iron Head, nix Iron Head on Kingdra for Draco Meteor (even on Band, hits Hippowdon and Physically Defensive Groudon hard), and replace HP Ice on Shaymin-S with HP Fire to kill lead Genesect. Also consider Modest scarf Shaymin-S over Timid as it still outruns almost everything anyway. Max speed Wobbuffet isn't great in this meta, I would try a bulkier set with defensive investment but that is just me.

Set your Arceus-Steel's attack EV's to 31 please.

You also need a Stealth Rocker badly, especially seeing as you have Giratina-A to Roar for passive damage. Ferrothorn over Wobb might not be a bad idea and Kingdra can (presumably) kill off scarfers.
I'll try all of those that was extremely helpful

Can you explain Giratina's current EV spread? Offensive investment on Giratina isn't that useful, as its stats are rather low for Ubers standards. Pain Split probably isn't the best choice either, seeing as Giratina has a gigantic 150 base HP stat. I'd suggest you just go with Rest / Sleep Talk / Will-O-Wisp / Roar, and run the standard 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD spread.

Wobbuffet probably isn't the most useful Pokemon in Ubers, and I'd suggest you run Ferrothorn over Wobbuffet, as it has excellent defensive synergy with Giratina and benefits from the rain that Kyogre brings. Furthermore, this gives you access to hazards, which Giratina can help abuse.

Outside of HP Fire from Shaymin-S (Sweep suggested this), your entire team is walled by Ferrothorn. To help mitigate this, I'd suggest you run Lustrous Orb Palkia (with Fire Blast) over Kingdra as a wallbreaker. This helps you break stall a bit better.
I like having a bit of attack investment because he handles other giratina's a lot better than some of my other pokemon and I feel that with his gigantic hp stat I can afford no to invest in it as he has over 400 without it and make him more of a mixed wall. He is going to be changed a bit

dragonuser edit: try not to double post

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Hello,

The descriptions on this team are really lacking atm, as the recommended is around 3 lines per Pokemon. Try to expand more on why you chose each Pokemon and its specific moveset, and what role it specifically plays on your team.

PM me your updated descriptions and I will unlock this thread for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)