RBY Team Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting name but I have this as our team name for obvious reasons. Though it may seem like I have many worries if you read any of my personal posts, I sorta cast them aside the Hakuna Matata way.

Good luck VIL and to th rest of my team mates, this should be interesting.

Im just going to add this but is it okay that we DONT do double eliminatation? That usually signalfies death or worse.. dragging.. for a tourney.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If anyone knows what a speed accustoming indicator is please let me know.

Also p15 I rarely see you online so we might have to arrange a time.

freaktron015 said:
Yeah I even watched it on Pokerealm it was gay ass fuck.

Fatum-Let me know when you want to battle, i'm occasionally on Smogon but i'm on Pokerealm more, although you rarely if at all go there. =\
That's because I can't be on NB 24/7. :D If your profile doesn't lie, then just contact me via AIM.

i beat aeolus 2-0 with some sleep and golem hacking

p.s. you people keep up on doing the good job predicting.

p.p.s. first team to advance

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MoP smells like natalies vaginal fart.

Aside from that this post is an inquiry on double elim. y/n?

I'm usually on during weekdays between 9am - 3pm EST, though I'm pretty sure I could get on a just about anytime, if I wanted(no life and all).

M3k said:
Wow, someone actually favored me to win a battle. That's a first.
Hey, do you think you can get on NB this weekend? I haven't seen you around at all, and I probably won't have much time tonight or tommorow.

Yeah, I don't like posting, but I'm on IRC rather often, check for me there. Or AIM, or whatever, when you want to battle.

I didn't really enjoy that match either.. I would've had no chance without my gay haxing, I'm just so new to rby..

bg.

Also, Mekkah posted this on the Metro tourney thread. I beat him in two matces then :| .

Frankly, like I told Anomalous, I don't care much. I've fought pretty much all my leftover tournament matches (like 6) in the past few days, I think I won 50%, and lost the other 50%. All losses, except the GSC versus Lesm, were by luck.

And yet, I don't care. It's pokemon, it's in the game, it happens to you or me. I've haxxed several people to death. Like I brag about every time someone mentions it, I beat justin's GSC standard using my RBY UU, in GSC mode, in like 28 turns, because 8 of my attacks CHed on crucial times.

Hax in the game and people complain about it way too much. Yes, I got carried away a bit in the battle, but I could accept my loss. I'm not naming people here, but certain people need to work on keeping their temper when they lose something they would have won. Alper put it in his luck guide. I know people rarely take Alper seriously, but this is true.

I hope people who should read this do read this.

I have seen something like "NO HAX" on some people's info on NB..

Also, I've done 4 tourny matches in past two days, and it's 50-50 to me, too. And those wins I got by haxing mekkah a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)