RBY Team Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I hear Algebraic Parasite is up against toilet paper towelie

Ano is the deadline for the 4 players who haven't battled tonight or will they have tomorrow as well?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I know, he told me. If you guys have it, well and good. Otherwise, I have loads of people wanting to sub in this.

Bleh, M3k unfortunatly was a no show all day again today. =/

It's 10:11 PM GMT right now, and I do not feel like staying up late tonight just to see if he'll sign on, which he probably won't.

Yeah, I keep getting stopped by some life thing. If he isn't staying up, probably easiest to sub me out with jason or someone else this in britain/with lots of free time this round.

As soon as this battle gets over. I honestly apologize for the delay that this took, since I did not want to be the one that held everyone else up.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ive already done the pairings for all the other matches. Waiting for this one to get over.

Does that mean we keep the order, for example im No3 on our team list so i will fight No.3 from my opponent's team, which is Loki right

So you make random parings out of the 3 members then?

If so you could post it now so the other can start getting their matches done

edit:nvm so round 2 gets a new thread and parings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)