Regigigas Event Coming to the US

Well, do they keep DS download stations in the stores all the time, or just during events? I could probably drive over and take a gander and see.

Well, do they keep DS download stations in the stores all the time, or just during events? I could probably drive over and take a gander and see.
Almost all stores (including Wal-Mart and Target) have download stations. They have demos of games, movies, etc... on them that you can download to your DS. All the event stores get is a cartridge that lets them distribute it from their download station. In some cases, if the game section is located close to the entrance, you might not even need to walk into the store to download the Pokemon.

It's pretty much an idiot-proof process, and the posters explain everything step-by-step.

All right, I swung by the Toys R Us last night and although I couldn't find WHERE it is in the game section, I was able to connect to the download station. So I know they at least have one.

I'll check back next week or so and see if they are advertising Shaymin.

All right, I swung by the Toys R Us last night and although I couldn't find WHERE it is in the game section, I was able to connect to the download station. So I know they at least have one.

I'll check back next week or so and see if they are advertising Shaymin.
shaymin ads in-store go up feb 1st.

I look forward to the Custap Berry being implemented on Shoddy. I doubt it will see a lot of use, but it would be fun to try out.

Gamestop sucks. I'd rather buy a game brand new than get a used one for like $5 off. I still see Ruby and Sapphire in there for $25 for god's sake.
Though at the Gamestop event I didn't have to walk awkwardly through the store with an open DS in my pocket, I just sat out in the parking lot.

The event for Giratina began today so I might just give this thread a little friendly bump. I have some questions:

What is the best nature for a Regigigas (I can barely function with the db down)?

Is it going to be possible to SR for it (if so how)?

Is it possible to EV it using AR past 100 in a stat even though it is level 100?

If I were to EV it like this, then would this Pokemon be considered hacked?

I am probably going to the event in about an hour so if anybody can answer this quickly for me, then that would be best.

Also, can anybody who is going trade me one of these things?

Resetting for a good nature one of these is pointless, considering that it is at Lvl 100 already and the only point of it existing is to unlock the Regi Trio in Platinum.

Besides, the "special" moves it gets are tutor moves it gets from platinum, so there is really no point to try and reset for this, since you can do better with the regigigas you catch in DPP

Also, for those of you who have an AR and are willing to help trade Event Shaymin and Regigigas, please sign up here

I guess the only reason you'd want to reset for a nature is if you wanted to use it in Contests (three of the moves it comes with are Tough).

I got mine, and I reset it for a Bold nature (not that it matters). I guess this means that I'm ready for Platinum when it comes out.

I FINALLY get to go to an event for the first time ever! Just 10 years in the making, lol! Anyway, I am very unclear about this, but for mystery gift, can you give the mystery gift to someone else? I ask this, because when you select 'Mystery Gift' and choose which source it comes from, you can choose from a friend, local wireless connection (which is used to get at toys-r-us), and nintendo wi-fi. Because of that 'from a friend' option, I had to ask about that.

By the way, you do get a coupon for $5 off your next pokemon game purchase. However, it will only last until the 21st, a day before Platnium comes out. *SUCKS!*

At my toys r us, pokemon diamond,pearl,and ranger SoA are all on sale for 24.99, and ranger and the mystery dungeons for 19.99.

so with the $5 coupon, you can get diamond or pearl for $20. not a bad deal i say.

Anyway, I am very unclear about this, but for mystery gift, can you give the mystery gift to someone else? I ask this, because when you select 'Mystery Gift' and choose which source it comes from, you can choose from a friend, local wireless connection (which is used to get at toys-r-us), and nintendo wi-fi. Because of that 'from a friend' option, I had to ask about that.
No you can not. Only certain events can do that. (Like the Secret Key for the Rotom alt formes in Platinum (I'm told))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)