Rejuvenating the RU Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Credit to Tobes for OP

Let's not beat around the bush. The RarelyUsed ladder has been sub-par since the end of suspect test rounds. This is certainly a huge problem, and one that we'll be attempting to rectify here. Post a fresh alt here and hop on the ladder. Users who can get to 1450 points on their fresh alt with receive permanent hops on #rarelyused. Reaching 1450 consistently and sharing your experiences on the ladder in the np: thread may result in further rewards, including but not limited to possible Community Contributor nominations. You may register multiple alts, but make sure they have not been used before, and try to keep it from being excessive. Do not register a second alt until your first one has been used.

Do this enough and you might get further awards, irc or otherwise as well.

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alt: GATR TIME

And yeah, I saw this in Ubers and thought we needed something similar. The ladder really sucks lately. Hopefully IRC rewards (and bragging rights) are enough to get people motivated to play at a high level again.

I'm not all that interested in the rewards (don't IRC much), but I've grown to love RU and its community so I'm game for anything that promotes and develops it.

Alt
Ok I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)