Replacements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this is my new updated team. I will take any comments or advice, as long as it is positive. Well, here it is.
Electivire @ Magnet
Ability: Motor Drive
Evs: None
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
-focus blast
-ice punch
-thunderbolt
-earthquake

My attacker. It can attack many types with high power, and against other electric types, i can use earthquake.

aerodactyl @ leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Mild
Moves:
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch

It is used to knock out commonly used dragon types such as Dragonite, Salamence, and Garchomp.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hasty
Moves:
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Waterfall

It is my way of setting up rocks, and it can take down ground types with ice beam/ waterfall and takes down grass types with ice beam.

Salamence @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
Evs: Speed 252, Hitpoints 100, Attack 100.
Nature: Gentle
Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw

It has really good attack and speed, and can knock out most garchomps.

Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Evs: Speed 252
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance

Garchomp is NEARLY as speedy as my salamence, but not as much. However, it has the same reasons i have salamence.

Umbreon @ Focus Sash
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Timid
Moves:
-Taunt
-Moonlight
-Toxic
-Payback

This thing can really pay the price to poison the foe, plus it can taunt it to make it not use stealth rock or thunder wave etc. plus payback to do 2x damage.

Actually, Abomasnow and Mamoswine in hail can give you some real trouble. You have 3 ice weaks, 1 ground weak and 1 grass weak. And umbreon won't be killing a lot either.
Alright, this is my new updated team. I will take any comments or advice, as long as it is positive. Well, here it is.
Electivire @ Magnet WTF
Ability: Motor Drive
Nature: Adamant
Moves:
-focus blast
-ice punch
-thunderbolt
-earthquake

My attacker. It can attack many types with high power, and against other electric types, i can use earthquake.
You took this only for the massive SE Ratio??
aerodactyl @ leftovers WTF
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Mild
Moves:
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch

It is used to knock out commonly used dragon types such as Dragonite, Salamence, and Garchomp.
Give it Stone Edge over Dragon Claw!!! Better type coverage + STAB
Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hasty
Moves:
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Stealth Rock
-Waterfall

It is my way of setting up rocks, and it can take down ground types with ice beam/ waterfall and takes down grass types with ice beam.
Standard
Salamence @ Focus Sash WTF
Ability: Intimidate
Evs: Speed 252, Hitpoints 100, Attack 100.
Nature: Gentle
Moves:
-Flamethrower
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw

It has really good attack and speed, and can knock out most garchomps.
Looks horrible, Teach it Dragon dance and Fire Fang!
Garchomp @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Veil
Evs: Speed 252
Nature: Hardy
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance

Garchomp is NEARLY as speedy as my salamence, but not as much. However, it has the same reasons i have salamence.
Standard, Fire move over Stone Edge for some usefull capabilitys
Umbreon @ Focus SashWT Double F
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Timid
Moves:
-Taunt
-Moonlight
-Toxic
-Payback

This thing can really pay the price to poison the foe, plus it can taunt it to make it not use stealth rock or thunder wave etc. plus payback to do 2x damage.
Moonlight is unreliable with the comon weather teams, other moves are common.
Have you find some items from your bag and placed them here?? Your item choises really suck. Umbreon is a bulky pokemon WITH FOCUS SASH. Also, Focus Sash on a Non lead withotu a RS er in your team is just wasting an item spot!

Terrible natures, terrible EVs: The two easiest parts of competitive Pokemon raising. Either stick to a battle simulator or go completely back to the drawing board and hatch some halfway-decent eggs, then spend the couple of minutes to actually train them properly. http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/ is a good starting point.

I said POSITIVE ADVICE!

Have you find some items from your bag and placed them here?? Your item choises really suck.

Plus, my umbreon is not for attacking. it is mainly for poisoning, and taunt can take out the opponent from using stealth rock or thunder wave. somebody better lock your reply diamondMaster. Wait, your a master? Yeah right, in your dreams.

If i knew how to teach salamence dragon dance, i definitely would! So at least tell me how to teach a salamence dragon dance, and then of course i will teach it, because salamence really needs it. My aero, mence, and garchomp are very speedy. Tell me if you can beat these speeds.
Salamence: Speed: 293
Garchomp : Speed: 288
Aerodactyl: Speed: 319

2nd Age: Your natures and EV's do suck... This is RMT
If you post a team here it will be criticized.

Please use the smogon analysis for EV's and natures

Also, I told you to fix your natures last time, and I posted the analysis link last time you made a RMT... you said you would rebreed everything and fix the EV's... you clearly are not going to, and I am starting to think you are a troll.

Max

yadig
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If you can't post a team with EV spreads, then don't post it at all. Read the rules please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)