1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Replays...

Discussion in 'Dream World' started by V0x, Mar 18, 2012.

1. V0x

V0x meow or something
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

aka I show off my 6-0 / 5-0 escapades itc!!! lala

Since we have such a great tool in the replay player, we might as well visually show off the DW OU metagame. Post cool, funny, or holy !!! replays. If there is something significant you are demonstrating or whatever, like the effectiveness of a tactic or support or sweep, comment on it!! Showing us with commentary is a lot easier than trying to explain the situation in words. Anyway, I've been testing dual screens Deoxys-S with smashpass, and I have needed to think a crazily little amount in these two battles: just screen up, smash, and pass to Garchomp for the gg.

Garchomp dies at the last minute. It's using SD, Outrage, EQ, and Aqua Tail with a Politoed that never comes out in the wings.

In this one Gorebyss itself has a nice time sweeping (Hydration) with its +2s, taking Genesects Thunderbolt behind screens! It bails for Raikou at the last minute.

Almost won with Tailwind on this one, if only Garchomp hadn't been confused....
  2. DDRMaster

DDRMaster

3. SkullCandy

SkullCandy She Bangs The Drums
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I loved your first battle Vox. Nothing better than the unorthodox combination that is SmashPass Gorebyss helping Garchomp to demolish a poor opponents team.

By the way, what is Aqua Tail for? My only guess were Steels with Air Balloon like Heatran and Excadrill or Chandelure with Air Balloon when you don't want to lock yourself in to Outrage.
  4. V0x

V0x meow or something

Very cool, in rain those Thunders are sooooo strong.

Yeah, essentially. I've also got Politoed in the wings so if it manages to get out before I pass then Aqua Tail gets extra power.
  5. DDRMaster

DDRMaster

Another replay with the same team. This time using the new replay tag and with more Keldeo.

6. V0x

V0x meow or something

This is Blaziken wrecking like everything. I'm using Shadow Claw because I don't always have sun up and sometimes I don't want the recoil. etc.

7. V0x

V0x meow or something

ignore the EQ on my Air Balloon Blaziken :D
    I think I could have swept with a +2 / +1 anyway? So maybe it doesn't matter.

better battle

8. V0x

V0x meow or something

triple post who cares

ala this thing is amazing

9. Omicron

Omicron
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Me vs. V0x :3

almost same teams !_!

10. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

Ah man, I was hoping for a DittoChomp's Outrage sweep, despite the unlikely chance of it pulling off successfully :d

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)