Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Is Azumarill's white area supposed to be that dark? O_o Always thought it was white, nto gray...rest are good though. Although Slowking's frilly neck is flat, and so are Camerupt's rings. Maybe cheat on those a bit?

The OP is slowly updating. Sorry for the wait.

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
It's supposed to be white, but in the sprite it's shadowed all the way, so it's gray...
EDIT: added an extra shade to slowking's frill:

EDIT2: Camerupt with an extra shade that I took from the DP Camerupt sprite (that doesn't count as cheating, right?)

EDIT3:
Azumarill + white

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gastly, Rotom-H, & Azumarill are not done; They are not fully outlined in black.

Baibanira. Rates?

After finishing up with the Gligar line, I shall do the Monozu line's back sprites
(i.e. Reserving the Monozu line (back sprites)).

Lol, Aeron, I'm alright with cheating. I do it most the time. >_> Looks good!
Also, I'm okay with Rotom and Gastly not being outlined in black, as the gas and plasma are not solid. I didn't outline Gastly in black either.

More bugs.
Shiny wurmple.
Back.
Shiny back.
Shiny beautifly-m.
Shiny-f.
M back.
F back.
Shiny-m back.
Shiny-f back. Will work on the rest of the line tomorrow.

Beautifly's darker part of its head should be outlined and pillowed separately.

Still working on editing the layout, then I'll actually add in sprites.

Also, I've noticed a lot of sprites are missing extra lining around parts with different colors. Some of the favorite sprites in the first post do specifically. I'll post examples.
Missing outline separating the claws and the rest of the feet.
The eyes, although I'm not minding this as much. Mouth isn't outlined either.
Eye and the stripe between its legs.
Stripes. Need to be outlined properly and pillowed properly.
This just needs to be redone. Pillowed way wrong, and missing outlines.
The leg should have more outlines. Look at the usual sprite and compare.
Main eyes, four mini-eyes, the grayish part below the eyes and the back.
Arm spots.

And that's just the favorites list. >_> If someone could go through and fix all the sprites, it'd be grand.

I decided to cheat on beautifly because I hate it with the extra line, see for yourself.
Without extra line.
With line. If you really want the ugly line i'll fix them tomorrow. EDIT: the red is more or less just a dull version, but it's the only other shade of red in the spite.

I actually do prefer the "ugly line". It makes it a more official pillow. Also, is it just me or is the darker shade of the red spots just a dulled version? Might just be my old-ass monitor but I dunno.

Beautifly with the ugly line.
M.
F.
Shiny-m.
Shiny-f.
M back.
F back.
Shiny-m back.
Shiny-f back.
Dustox.
Shiny-m.
Shiny-f.
M back.
F back.
Shiny-m back.
Shiny-f back.
Silcoon.
Back.
Shiny back. Cascoon.
Back.
Shiny back.

You still work damn fast, Ray.

Decided to update the OP to add in all the gendered Pokemon first, then I'll work on the others. Kanto, Johto and Hoenn's gendered Pokemon have their layout finished up, but the sprites aren't added in yet.

Also, I never realized how awesome Silcoon's shiny form is.

EDIT: Think I finished up all the gendered Pokemon. Now for the rest of the layout.

Jellyfish.
Shiny cool.
Cool back.
Shiny cool back.
Shiny cruel.
Cruel back.
Shiny cruel back.
Shiny pururiru-m.
Shiny puru-f.
Puru-m back.
Puru-f back.
Shiny puru-m back.
Shiny puru-f back.
Shiny burungel-m.
Shiny buru-f.
Buru-m back.
Buru-f back.
Shiny buru-m back.
Shiny buru-f back. You jelly?

Those are pretty good, the only thing I would fix is that the fang on sazandora isn't the darkest shade, and the claws on the prevo (2nd stage, don't know its name) are the darkest shade. It's a really tiny thing, but it just bothers me for whatever reason.

Pendra.
Shiny.
Back.
Shiny back. Will do the rest of the line, eventually.

About sazando, i'm not sure what homeslice meant by the fang not being the darkest shade, considering there is only 1 shade for the fang. Also, teeth =/= claws so it doesn't matter if they're different colours. The only problems I saw with the sprites were some minor errors with the outline of sazando.

Quick note:

So I got a new computer, and the monitor is huge. It blows everything up to about three times its size, so I can't properly critique sprites. Sorry. The old computer will have internet soon though, and I also have my laptop. :>

Sprites! I noticed a couple problems with my gobitto and goruugu so I fixed them, also did shinies.
Gobitto.
Shiny.
Goruugu.
Shiny. Will do backsprites sometime.
About the OP, it seems to be taking a long time to edit the layout so I think it would be best if you added shinies/backsprites as they are done.
And lastly, an update on scizor.
50/148 done, and in case you're wondering, it's already 3 times the allowed size for avatars ;_;

Quick note:

So I got a new computer, and the monitor is huge. It blows everything up to about three times its size, so I can't properly critique sprites. Sorry. The old computer will have internet soon though, and I also have my laptop. :>
Just to try to help, is there a tab near the top of your screen that says "page" with an arrow pointing down? If you click it and go down, there's a section that says "zoom" that allows you to adjust your screen in order to see the proper appearence of things...such as sprites.

Aeron Ee1

Nom nom nom
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just to try to help, is there a tab near the top of your screen that says "page" with an arrow pointing down? If you click it and go down, there's a section that says "zoom" that allows you to adjust your screen in order to see the proper appearence of things...such as sprites.
or you could hold ctrl and scroll with the mouse. that's how i do it.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sprites! I noticed a couple problems with my gobitto and goruugu so I fixed them, also did shinies.
Gobitto.
Shiny.
Goruugu.
Shiny. Will do backsprites sometime.
About the OP, it seems to be taking a long time to edit the layout so I think it would be best if you added shinies/backsprites as they are done.
They look awesome imo. Keep up the good work.

Also, check it out, 1,000th post in this thread, bitches! =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)