1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Riding the Metronome! Take 2! Semi-wait for it-FINALS!

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by JabbaTheGriffin, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Uh oh. We're closing in on the end of this insane tournament. 4 of the best battlers on smogon are gonna duke it out to see who is the best ever at life.

THE RULES!

• Species Clause
    • Timed Battle
    • The rest of the standard clauses should be unchecked.
    • No Pokemon above 600 BST
    • No Ghosts
    • No Steels
    • No Switching
    • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31
    • Also in preparation for the THREE GEN TOUR, this tournament will be Best of 3 Adv, DPP, and BW!
    • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
    • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed.
    Semi-finals!

jumpluff vs Heist
    Dubulous vs STEELDRAGON

meh get it done by the end of april if you'd so please!
  2. Cristal

Cristal

JUMPLUFF
  3. STEELDRAGON

STEELDRAGON

haha, its down to the top 4. Can you feel the pressure yet?

Contacted Dubulous, we should be able to get it done pretty soon.

Good luck everyone :)

jumpluff vs Heist-A match too close to call, probably more exciting than my match

Dubulous vs STEELDRAGON
  4. Royal Flush

Royal Flush in brazil rain
    is a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

Alice in Smogonland. :3
  5. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

jumpluff to win it all
  6. Dubulous

Dubulous I look just like Buddy Holly.
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

STEELDRAGON went all Monopoly on my ass: Go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Lost 2-0 GGs!

I'd like to thank marijuana for my magnificant run to the semi-finals. I'm honored to be considered one of the best battlers on Smogon.
  7. STEELDRAGON

STEELDRAGON

haha confirming, Dubulous was a worthy opponent. I'm just really lucky that's all.

In both battles I got lots of sleep moves, and I got an imprision which pretty much sealed the deal. Dubulous beat me in the 3rd game, when he got an uproar. I guess i'm into the finals. I'd like to wish good luck to Jumpluff, and Heist, and I look forward to battling one of you in the finals. :)
  8. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

dubs my man i was rootin for ya to win it all :(

uh oh only one battles left until the most awesome finals smogon has ever see

!_!_!
    twoface excited
  9. jumpluff

jumpluff princess
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I think those were the most intense matches I've had so far... won 2-1 (very narrowly), gg Heist. Good luck to you too, STEELDRAGON.
  10. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

its alright hariyama my sweet, maybe next time.

gg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)