Riding the Metronome! Take 2! Semi-wait for it-FINALS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. We're closing in on the end of this insane tournament. 4 of the best battlers on smogon are gonna duke it out to see who is the best ever at life.

THE RULES!

• Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • The rest of the standard clauses should be unchecked.
  • No Pokemon above 600 BST
  • No Ghosts
  • No Steels
  • No Switching
  • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31
  • Also in preparation for the THREE GEN TOUR, this tournament will be Best of 3 Adv, DPP, and BW!
  • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
  • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed.
Semi-finals!

jumpluff vs Heist
Dubulous vs STEELDRAGON

meh get it done by the end of april if you'd so please!

haha, its down to the top 4. Can you feel the pressure yet?

Contacted Dubulous, we should be able to get it done pretty soon.

Good luck everyone :)

jumpluff vs Heist-A match too close to call, probably more exciting than my match

Dubulous vs STEELDRAGON

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
STEELDRAGON went all Monopoly on my ass: Go to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Lost 2-0 GGs!

I'd like to thank marijuana for my magnificant run to the semi-finals. I'm honored to be considered one of the best battlers on Smogon.

haha confirming, Dubulous was a worthy opponent. I'm just really lucky that's all.

In both battles I got lots of sleep moves, and I got an imprision which pretty much sealed the deal. Dubulous beat me in the 3rd game, when he got an uproar. I guess i'm into the finals. I'd like to wish good luck to Jumpluff, and Heist, and I look forward to battling one of you in the finals. :)

jumpluff

じゃまた!
is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
I think those were the most intense matches I've had so far... won 2-1 (very narrowly), gg Heist. Good luck to you too, STEELDRAGON.

Status
Not open for further replies.