1. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.

Riski's Pokemon Thread

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Riski, Jun 17, 2010.

1. ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

sweet, i was actually wanting a modest more than a timid for a trick scraf starmie
  2. Riski

Riski

Ok. Well, I'll take your shiny timid Darkrai for it, if that's ok. I can't trade now though. I'm battling Mewtwo. Forgot to bring my catcher poke to put it to sleep and get it down to one hit point (I am stupid-tired tonight). I'm probably going to lose it to a struggle at this rate. Anyhow, I will put you on pendin.g
  3. ShadowHunter

ShadowHunter

the darkrai is fine, but can you trade within the next 10 minutes?

I am going to sleep if u aren't, and my wireless is good here. (we had problems before I think)
  4. Riski

Riski

Sorry. :-( Like I said, I'm stuck battling Mewtwo without a catcher poke to make it easier. The trade will have to be pending. I'm going to sleep after this too. It's almost 2 AM here. I can't even put a period in the right place (see my last post).
  5. Katsrkool

Katsrkool

CMT for this please:

Duskull
    Male - Levitate - Adamant
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    OT Riski 62628 Platinum
    Leer/Night Shade/Pain Split/Protect
    Hidden Power type is Dark 70
    Level 1, UT.

My trade thread is here, I haven't put it in my signature yet: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74296

Thanks for your time :3 If you need the genders and such, I'll post them depending on what you're interested. Sorry if there isn't anything you're interested in >.<

A warning in advance, if you want to trade, I will need the Pokemon cloned and a copy returned to me. I don't own an AR >.<
  6. Riski

Riski

I'd like NJSoccer's Ursaring for it. Did you see my answer about Newt's Latios earlier in the thread? I don't post on other people's trade threads unless I make a CMT.

Hi, Katrkool. Is the riolu with crunch male? Edit: Also, since you have a shared trade thread, just reminding that my non-redis pokes are not distributable to your shop partners.

Edit: New catch, shiny mewtwo in fast ball. Same IVs as usual for the Jolly Monster Gang.[​IMG]30/31/30/28/31/31
  7. Timeneon

Timeneon

hi riski i represent Katsrkool's shop the riolu does have crunch :D
  8. Riski

Riski

I know it has crunch. Is it male?
  9. PokéFanMan

PokéFanMan

Please CMT for
    [​IMG]
    SMR2010 Jirachi - Hasty
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    June 29, 2010
    My first Wondercard abuse.
  10. Riski

Riski

Hi, could you tell me first the OT and gender of the adamant Totodile with the following IV spread and moves
    IV's: 31|31|31|30|30|31
    Moves: Dragon Dance|Ice Punch|Ice Fang|Crunch

Edit: Also, I was updating my thread when you posted this CMT. That Jirachi is not redistributable.
  11. PokéFanMan

PokéFanMan

OT is Luis 54624 Gender is Male
  12. Riski

Riski

All right. That's the poke I'd like to have then. I can't trade now, unfortunately. I'm signing off to get things done at home. I'll add you to pending.
  13. Aqueos

Aqueos

CMT for hp ice shaymin
  14. Im not lOlpO

Im not lOlpO

wath nature is the dive ball starmie? if is timid cmt for it
  15. Timeneon

Timeneon

yes it is male :D
  16. Timeneon

Timeneon

CMT for Duskull
    Male - Levitate - Adamant
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    OT Riski 62628 Platinum
    Leer/Night Shade/Pain Split/Protect
    Hidden Power type is Dark 70
    Level 1, UT.
    Not redistributable.
    and
    Growlithe
    Female - Intimidate - Impish
    31/31/30/30/31/31
    OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
    Flare Blitz/Crunch/Morning Sun (HGSS)/Double-Edge
    Hidden Power type is Grass 70
    Level 1 UT, Born with PKRS
    Hatch location: Burned Tower
    Not redistributable.
    May i ask for semi-redis rights if u accept the trade
  17. sophies

sophies

Hey cham this is kind of random but if you ever rng a shinny jolly azelf with a spread like this 30/31/30/28/31/31 or better, for a copy ill deffently tutor it trick or what ever move you want on it and give you and give you an evd copy of it once i train it. Ive needed a shinny jolly azelf for awhile, so if you ever come across it on your travels i have great intrest in it :P
  18. Riski

Riski

Sorry, nothing just now.

It's modest, as listed. I will be catching a timid one with the same spread later.

Thanks.

Sorry, nothing at the moment. Also, your trade threads and your partners' don't show the gender of your pokes. It's in my rules, which I bolded just minutes ago because this is a nuisance to repeat, that I want to know the gender of the pokes before I will trade. I really don't like having to ask every time someone wants to trade with me, since it's a waste of my time.

I will not change the distribution rights of my pokemon, not without a truly good offer.

Unfortunately, I do not have a jolly shiny spread on a DPPT game. It will be a while before I RNG abuse another SID. I already have too many games to get to the point where I can RNG them. I try to use as few codes as possible, so this means I must beat each game.
  19. super_dragon

super_dragon

Want to trade careful Ho-Oh for my Paras right now? Would need a clone back of Paras though and vm me if you want to trade right now.
  20. Riski

Riski

Hi, yes I can trade now if we're quick. I am making supper at the same time, so it's hectic here.

Edit: Which FC?
  21. super_dragon

super_dragon

HG please
  22. Katsrkool

Katsrkool

Yes, it is male. I won't distributed, no problems there, I'm just trying to build a steady collection of competitive Pokemon. If you're interested for the trade, would you mind naming Duskull "Nemesis" for me? Thank you very much :3
  23. sophies

sophies

okay cool thanks for replying
  24. Riski

Riski

Are you available to trade now by any chance? You will need to use my Platinum FC for this trade.
  25. Mr Sp

Mr Sp

CMT for this
    [​IMG]
    Magnemite - Magneton
    Magnet Pull - Timid
    31/30/31/30/31/30
    OT M-BOY 20802 Pearl
    Flash Cannon/Hidden Power/Thunderbolt/Explosion
    Hidden Power type is Fire 70
    Level 50 - 40 Atk / 252 SpA / 216 Spe

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)