Riski's Pokemon Thread

Hi ma'am! I am looking for a Capture project. Could you do one for me? I can give you 4 Pkmn, all flawless or near flawless.

I need this if you can do it:

Shiny Timid Kyogre nicknamed "Milan Jr."
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 or as close as possible

Good luck, dude(ette) ;)
It's going to be weird calling you Riski!
Good luck with your trade thread! :nerd:
Thank you, Despotar and Ericcc.

It was weird making the change to Riski, but since I'm going to use the OT a lot, I thought it would be easier in the long run.

Good luck and CMT for:

Uxie - Levitate - Careful
31/3/31/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Hidden Power type is Dark 70
Catch date July 29, 2010.
Available level 50 UT
Not redistributable.
Sorry, nothing on your thread I'm interested in right now.

Thanks for the guides, also CMT for

Growlithe
Male - Intimidate - Adamant
31/31/30/30/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Flare Blitz/Crunch/Morning Sun (HGSS)/Double-Edge
Hidden Power type is Grass 70
Level 1 UT
Hatch location: Burned Tower
Not redistributable and I will only trade it to someone who has RNGed their own pokes (either caught or Egg IVs).
This breeding project included getting one Smeargle with all the egg moves. Took me a while, but it was worth it.

I only have 8 pokemon in my thread but they're all mine, I had a few others but my platinum file was recently wiped..
:)

I was actually considering making that same growlithe for a team.. But I hate getting egg moves -.-
Sorry, DjGopher, I can't tell the gender of your pokes and this is important to me. It's in my rules.

CMT for this, maybe? =w=

My first RNG catch ever.
Shaymin - Natural Cure - Modest
Catch date June 1, 2010
31/10/30/31/31/31
OT Riski 62628 Platinum
Hidden Power type is Ice 70
Not redistributable. Legit Wondercard for Oak's Letter.
Hi, Waltz. You need to list the abilities on your shop. I'm not too interested in redis pokes you got from other trainers.

Hi ma'am! I am looking for a Capture project. Could you do one for me? I can give you 4 Pkmn, all flawless or near flawless.

I need this if you can do it:

Shiny Timid Kyogre nicknamed "Milan Jr."
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31 or as close as possible
It will be a while before I get to the catching stage on my shiny timid spread game. I'm still at the very beginning. I have to beat the game before I can start catching the legendaries. I doubt I'll be done soon.

Can i get this. . .
What are your greatest wants??

Heatran:Modest/Flash Fire
OT: Stavros
31/31/31/31/31/31
Crunch/Lava Plume/Metal Sound/Scary Face
Level 50 UT
Fully Redi

Bah, I knew something was missing. Yes, I know, most people dont like redis Pokemon, but it helped get me started.
Thanks anyways though, good luck ^^

Answering BrotherAqua: My greatest wants are properly RNGed Nintendo Event Pokes acquired through legit wondercards. Sorry, I guess I need to put that somewhere in my thread.

Answering Waltz: It's how I got started too. But I quickly put aside all the redis pokes when I started getting enough of my own pokes. I prefer not to trade other peoples pokes on my thread. And I prefer to trade directly from the person who caught/bred their own pokes. I thought you had a few of your own pokes on yours, but some seemed mixed in with other OT pokes.

I min the process of getting every legit event that has came out for Japan, Us and Europe. I have quite a few now, but sadly I don't know how to do it but, if you know someone I can certainly trade you the events.

Fixed if you're interesting :)
Most of the ones that looked promising at first are female, unfortunately, and I have the male versions with egg moves on the others. Sorry

Hey Riski =]. May I EV train for your calm chansey?
I have an EVed version of that already. Sorry.

Cmt for the impish Hippotas. Interested in your other pokemon too if I have enough in my shop that you like
I'd like your careful Koffing with your OT.

Wolfey

VGC 2016 Masters Champion
CMT for

Wooper
Female - Water Absorb - Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Encore/Recover (HGSS)/Earthquake
Redistributable.

Most of the ones that looked promising at first are female, unfortunately, and I have the male versions with egg moves on the others. Sorry

I have an EVed version of that already. Sorry.

I'd like your careful Koffing with your OT.
Can I get your calm Cherubi instead though please. Can trade right now if you can clone.

CMT for

Wooper
Female - Water Absorb - Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Curse/Encore/Recover (HGSS)/Earthquake
Redistributable.
I'd like this

Stravos's

Adamant/Serene Grace
31/31/31/9/31/31
UT version lv 5
No ev'd Version
Not Redistributable

Can I get your calm Cherubi instead though please. Can trade right now if you can clone.
Yes, that's fine. I can trade now. Use my HG FC.

hi can you do a BP for me? i'll give to you 2 pokemons ^^
send me a vm if you can do that :D
Hi, sorry, I can't do any BPs for now. I'm working on SID/OT combos on my restarted games and then I have to get through the games to the point where I can easily breed and catch. It takes time.

sure, can you clone? wanna trade now?
Yes, I can clone and yes, I can trade now. Edit: Please use my HG FC.

All right, super_dragon. You have your poke back and thank you for the trade. Good luck with your upcoming BPs. :-)

All right, super_dragon. You have your poke back and thank you for the trade. Good luck with your upcoming BPs. :-)
Thanks for the Cherubi and love your Heartgold rng guide. It is the first and only one I have read so far and the only one I will ever need.

cmt 4

Shiny Entei
Adamant nature
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 31 / 31
Special Moves: Extreme Speed, Flare Blitz, Howl, Crush Claw
Level 30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)