1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

RMT: Fidgit TR

Discussion in 'Create-A-Pokémon Project' started by rayquazamaster776, Aug 19, 2008.

1. rayquazamaster776

rayquazamaster776

Fidgit @ Leftovers
    Persistent
    Relaxed
    252 HP/252 Def/4 SpDef
    0 Speed IV(same for everyone on my team)
    Trick Room
    Wish
    U-Turn
    Earth Power

My strategy for Fidgit is very simple. I set-up Trick Room, then Wish, then U-Turn to Snorlax, who takes a hit, but is then healed by Wish.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
    Thick Fat
    Brave
    252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpDef
    Belly Drum
    Return
    Crunch
    EQ

This is my very unique BellyLax. He is very fast in TR, and bulky enough to afford to lose half his HP.

Marowak @ Thick Club
    Rock Head
    Brave
    252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
    EQ
    Double-Edge
    Fire Punch
    Rock Slide

Marowak is my other physical sweeper, relying on raw power rather than setting-up.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
    Relaxed
    212 HP/252 Def/44 SpAtk
    Surf
    Trick Room
    HP Electric
    Slack Off

Slowbro is my other TR set-up, and also a decent Special Sweeper.

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
    Quiet
    252 HP/4 Def/252 SpAtk
    Ice Beam
    HP Fighting
    Shadow Ball
    Sleep Talk

Glaceon is a very powerful Special Sweeper, especially with Choice Specs. However, his movepool is very shallow.

Exeggutor @ Life Orb
    Quiet
    252 Atk/4 Def/252 SpAtk
    Sleep Powder
    Explosion
    Grass Knot
    Psychic

Exeggutor is a "mixed" sweeper and also has Sleep Powder. Sweep with Grass Knot and Psychic, and Explode when necessary.
  2. tennisace

tennisace Tastes like farm league drama
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    Social Media Chief

Just because this isn't in the RMT forum doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules.

3. DougJustDoug

DougJustDoug Knows the great enthusiasms
    is a member of the Site Staffis an Artistis a Programmeris a CAP Contributoris an Administratoris a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    CAP Leader

The CAP forum rules state:

Clean up your OP, or I'm closing this thread. I asked for some RMT's, but they need to be well-made threads.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)