RMT: Fidgit TR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fidgit @ Leftovers
Persistent
Relaxed
252 HP/252 Def/4 SpDef
0 Speed IV(same for everyone on my team)
Trick Room
Wish
U-Turn
Earth Power

My strategy for Fidgit is very simple. I set-up Trick Room, then Wish, then U-Turn to Snorlax, who takes a hit, but is then healed by Wish.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Thick Fat
Brave
252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpDef
Belly Drum
Return
Crunch
EQ

This is my very unique BellyLax. He is very fast in TR, and bulky enough to afford to lose half his HP.

Marowak @ Thick Club
Rock Head
Brave
252 HP/252 Atk/4 Def
EQ
Double-Edge
Fire Punch
Rock Slide

Marowak is my other physical sweeper, relying on raw power rather than setting-up.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Relaxed
212 HP/252 Def/44 SpAtk
Surf
Trick Room
HP Electric
Slack Off

Slowbro is my other TR set-up, and also a decent Special Sweeper.

Glaceon @ Choice Specs
Quiet
252 HP/4 Def/252 SpAtk
Ice Beam
HP Fighting
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk

Glaceon is a very powerful Special Sweeper, especially with Choice Specs. However, his movepool is very shallow.

Exeggutor @ Life Orb
Quiet
252 Atk/4 Def/252 SpAtk
Sleep Powder
Explosion
Grass Knot
Psychic

Exeggutor is a "mixed" sweeper and also has Sleep Powder. Sweep with Grass Knot and Psychic, and Explode when necessary.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Just because this isn't in the RMT forum doesn't mean you don't have to follow the rules.

RMT Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The CAP forum rules state:

CAP Forum Rules said:
Rate-My-Team threads involving CAP Pokemon are welcome here. Please consult the Stark Mountain RMT forum for guidelines on proper RMT posting and rating. The forum is located here
Clean up your OP, or I'm closing this thread. I asked for some RMT's, but they need to be well-made threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)