Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Trick
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi, my second favorite lead (next to Metagross), my variation is a little different than standard (maxed speed, Adamant nature), but it works fine. The only thing I have figured out is I immediately start with something weak to Heatran, and as it turns out, Starmie is the only reliable Pokemon I can switch into him. Any pointers on how I can solve the Heatran problem? Anyway, Scarf Jirachi gives me the feeling of Deoxys-S, nearly unstoppable simply because of U-Turn, Trick and flinch haxing. I don't intend to remove her as my lead, but a suggestion for a better lead (such as Swampert) that doesn't start with Sandstream would be nice! Reason why is because I never had much success with Tyranitar or Hippowdon as a starter, and starting with them makes it easier for the opponent to predict your team. Besides, Tyranitar has better things to do than set up SR.

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 40 HP/216 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Magnet Rise
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute

Magnezone, ah yes, I can't imagine a Sandstorm team without using this Pokemon to beat Skarmory, Scizor and those Water types into the ground. Magnezone has grown less and less used for some reason, but people still fear it coming out to play, and are more and more cautious with their Scizor or Forretress. Move set is questionable, it might need some changes, as I haven't had a lot of Swamperts switching in to try to wall me. Once again... suggestions?

Gliscor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP/40 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Baton Pass
- Earthquake
- Roost

Although my intention was to pass Agility to Lucario, Magnezone or something, it hasn't exactly worked as much as the Swords Dance variation works. I will definitely trash Gliscor, but I sorta need something that can take fighting moves, beat Lucario and Heracross, or something along those lines. As I said above, constructive criticism is needed!

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 176 HP/252 Atk/80 Spd
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch
- Ice Beam

Being that Tyranitar is a staple to a Sandstorm team, I never thought about replacing him, just for using the set that fit him best. Ice Beam is in there for some reason (I suppose to scare off Gliscor and uhh...). I like faking Pursuit, therefore trapping my opponent with thin air just because they are worried about it (Latias stay in anyway because they fear Pursuit... hehe). Tyranitar surprisingly is my loose end, my weak area, every time I switch he never gets in on a resisted attack. Recommendations on the set, EVs, whatever, I've always been a little ify on mister T-tar.

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Swords Dance

Sometimes I feel like Lucario doesn't do his job on this team, even if he is an absolute animal. Just like Tyranitar, I find myself getting the Breloom effect, unable to switch in because everyone shares a common weakness or the enemy Pokemon is too fast... something along those lines. I feel like Scizor might go better here, but I'm not sure.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Thunderbolt

Starmie doesn't fulfill his quota much either, sometimes I act too paranoid and think they will get in a blocker, but they switch to something else (lately, it's been Celebi, who decimates this team if she has HP Fire). I couldn't think of another spinner who could fit in and force Heatran out, but once again I'm open to change...

Now that the whole RMT thing feels like a Fix My Team, I suppose I should point something out. This team has been relatively successful, but being a bit of a perfectionist, if something doesn't work the way I wanted it to, I have to go back to the drawing board. The win/loss has been 6/2 so far in the eight matches I have recently involved it in. Celebi and Heatran continue to cause problems, so I sorta would like advice on how I can beat the both of them, have a balanced team... yada yada yada. Hope its not too much for me to ask!

(To the mods who have closed my threads time and again before I got answers, if you need to close my thread, give me a bit of suggestion before telling me to do the thread in a different area of the forum. I'm no pro at making threads, so cut me some slack... I don't even know how to go back to a thread and see the replies!) note: this is not aggressive in any way

Finally, I want to ask someone who knows, how do you guys who post teams get all the little avatars of your team on the top of the thread, I've been wanting to know how to do that! Thanks!

sorry dont have time for full rate but definitely change lucario to something resistant to earthquake because u have 4 weakness to it

Just a quick suggestions, but you seem to be lacking in the special attacking department. Don't know if it's necessary to have more than one, but I would suggest Celebi to counter those Swamperts (maybe replace the Lucario?). It can also help deal with those Ground-types that your team seems to fear so much so far. On a minor note, Celebi can have the potential to lure out Heatrans, in which you can retaliate using Starmie.

I think your Tyranitar should have Dragon Dance instead of Ice Beam to take advantage of those switches that it can cause. Also, I think you should do something to counter Heracross, as that would be your team's weakness. Although the only reliable Heracross-resistant Pokemon you have is Gliscor, it can't really do much against Heracross either.

Just some suggestions.

First thing first
" As I said above, constructive criticism is needed! "

Ok how do i say this in a nice way

This team is very bad :)

Jirachi - Seems OK
Magnezone - Use a scarf one DarkCyberNub
Gliscor - GL pasting agility to Magezone/Lucario silly noob
Tyranitar - LOL ICE BEAM ON A CHOICE BAND SET LOLOLOLOL
Lucario - Good
Starmie - Almost as fail as you :)

Overall - 0.01/10
MAIN Reasons
1) The team
2) The Tyraintar LMFAO
3) Put Flygay on it silly noob

Let's not forgot the biggest reason
You made it :kongler:

Wonderful

First thing first
" As I said above, constructive criticism is needed! "

Ok how do i say this in a nice way

This team is very bad :)

Jirachi - Seems OK
Magnezone - Use a scarf one DarkCyberNub
Gliscor - GL pasting agility to Magezone/Lucario silly noob
Tyranitar - LOL ICE BEAM ON A CHOICE BAND SET LOLOLOLOL
Lucario - Good
Starmie - Almost as fail as you :)

Overall - 0.01/10
MAIN Reasons
1) The team
2) The Tyraintar LMFAO
3) Put Flygay on it silly noob

Let's not forgot the biggest reason
You made it :kongler:
Sweet the first person who decided to try and say anything worth saying decided to flame me.... I love how my experiences on online games pays off.... Thanks newton for the encouraging words of criticism and rebuke! :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)