Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 188 Def/252 Spd/68 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Sleep Powder
- Substitute
- Leech Seed
---

My lead, I put something to sleep then sub, I can play the sub-seed game or I can switch to my powerhouse should they switch to something I can set up on...

Charizard (M) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Fire Punch
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
---

Enter Bellyzard, a huge pain in the ass. The idea is I switch into something I can set up on, substitute, then belly drum. This always gets rid of atleast 2 pokemon for me, but generally if I pull it off I end up sweeping.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/162 Atk/96 Def
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Explosion
---

The main idea here is to make switching an even bigger pain in the ass for the enemy, typically by the time i've set stealth rock and toxic spikes up something is already asleep or jumpluff is dead. When i'm done setting up and have no need to spin or switch this in and out I just explode and typically end up killing the pokemon.

---
Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball

If fortress is dead I can block spin all day with this, but that's not entirely why I use him. On this team gengar can function as a pokemon I send in
to kill a sweeper/heavy hitter asap, considering it can outspeed most of em and has the proper moves to deal with them. I use Giga Drain because at times I feel his hp can drain too quickly.

---
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/46 Def/212 SAtk
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Roar
- Ice Beam
---
This bitch defends on the physical spectrum for the most part and roars out boosted pokes, but it can put major dents in teams too. I almost never see physical electric attacks, even so my next poke can beat them.

---
Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def/80 SAtk/176 SDef
Calm nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Toxic
- Protect
- Flamethrower

A true bitch, Wish is vital for this team because most of the above pokemon don't have a way to recover outside of leftovers, witch
is nullified enough to not really consider it. Counter has been such
a surrprise to most of my opponents it's amazing. Protect helps
me get a beat for movesets. Flamethrower is there because
suicune has ice beam and would kill most of the pokemon
i'd have blissey stay in on had I used ice beam on it, as for thunderbolt
jolteon pretty much ruins that.

Personally, I have to say this team is working much better than
I had orginally planned. Ttar and all of his sandstorm creating
buddies make life a little more difficult, but other than that
I haven't had any real problems with this team.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Giga Drain isn't really useful on Gengar. It is extremely fragile, so it usually doesn't matter whether it's at 25% or 50%. If you must use a Grass-type move, use Energy Ball. Since you don't have any physical attacks on Gengar, there is no reason to use Hasty over Timid.

Exactly, Gengar can't take many hits, so you might as well hit as hard as you can with Energy Ball, instead of trying to restore health. Counter is a bad choice on Blissey, as it'll rarely work. Some opponents might just set up on Blissey instead of attacking, and you'll be in trouble. Aromatherapy or Seismic Toss are better options, but if you don't have access to those, Toxic works well with Protect. Heracross is a really small concern for your team, which is great, just be careful if one abuses Toxic Spikes. To me, this team just looks like 6 Pokemon slapped together to make a "team". Can you tell us what the overall plan is for your team?

Exactly, Gengar can't take many hits, so you might as well hit as hard as you can with Energy Ball, instead of trying to restore health. Counter is a bad choice on Blissey, as it'll rarely work. Some opponents might just set up on Blissey instead of attacking, and you'll be in trouble. Aromatherapy or Seismic Toss are better options, but if you don't have access to those, Toxic works well with Protect. Heracross is a really small concern for your team, which is great, just be careful if one abuses Toxic Spikes. To me, this team just looks like 6 Pokemon slapped together to make a "team". Can you tell us what the overall plan is for your team?

One of the main points of the team is I keep causing switching until I feel im in a position to set up with zard.

Yeah I forgot about switching gars nature, I wasn't paying too much attention to that.

surrprisingly, counters been working out great on blissey for me, but for the sake of my teams goals I might switch toxic for it. I can't use armotherapy or heal bell because both are illegal with wish.

(Smacks head) I forgot Wish can't be with Aromatherapy or ST.

Since Bellyzard is your main plan, it would be good to have something to take down bulky waters that can end the sweep. Jumpluff and maybe Blissey might be able to handle them, but Jumpluff will have trouble with its weakness to ice (and possibly sleep clause), and Blissey can only toxic, which doesn't always bring down bulky waters. Suicune, Milotic, and to a lesser extent Slowbro could end the sweep, so it would be good to have a reliable way to handle those. Slowbro isn't that big of a worry, as Toxic will work. I would suggest Electivire or something, but then when Swampert appears, uh oh.

(Smacks head) I forgot Wish can't be with Aromatherapy or ST.

Since Bellyzard is your main plan, it would be good to have something to take down bulky waters that can end the sweep. Jumpluff and maybe Blissey might be able to handle them, but Jumpluff will have trouble with its weakness to ice (and possibly sleep clause), and Blissey can only toxic, which doesn't always bring down bulky waters. Suicune, Milotic, and to a lesser extent Slowbro could end the sweep, so it would be good to have a reliable way to handle those. Slowbro isn't that big of a worry, as Toxic will work. I would suggest Electivire or something, but then when Swampert appears, uh oh.
If I were to use elctivire, what do you feel I should replace it for?

Also if I were to, i'd probably slap hp grass or something on it.

I guess it really depends on what Charizard can be countered by and which Pokemon helps the least. Suicune maybe, either that or Jumpluff. But if Electivire isn't what you want, Breloom is probably the best at taking down bulky waters. But using Breloom and Jumpluff on the same team is risky though.

jumpluff is expendable, i'd just need a new sleep endcuer and lead.

I could change gar to a leading role with hypnosis.

then I could plug in vire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)