RMT: Team The Con

Well Here is my team:

Lucario@ Timid. I dont know a item
Aura Sphere
Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse
Psychic

This is how i start off the battle. A quick strong pokemon. I love seeing people leting me take the time to use calm mind. Its a easy boost for Aura Sphere,Psychic and Dragon Pulse against Garchomp.

Blissey @Bold Leftovers
Thunderwave
Sesimic Toss
Ice Beam
Softboiled

This, My Beauty can win so easily with one thunder wave, and a few Ice beams and sesimic tosses. Really, No Questions asked about her.

Milotic@Leftovers Bold
Toxic
Surf
Ice Beam
Mirror Coat

My true Beauty, Shiny too!*high 5* Since Toxic Gradually lowers the health, surf ice beam and Mirror coat can to. Mirror coat i aim for pokemon who would use Special attacks like a Dusknoir,Spirtomb etc,

Garchomp @ Jolly Life orb
Stone Edge
EQ
Swords Dance
Dragon Claw

My Speed Machine. Aka Godzilla. Another thing i love to see is people letting me take the time to use Swords dance then a EQ,Stone Edge or Maybe even a Dragon Claw.

Toxicroak@ adament black sludge

Stone edge
EQ
Poision Jab
Sucker Punch

This is my frogger. EQ and stone egde basically do the same damage. poision jab i dont know about anymore. Ithink i might just scrap Toxi for maybe lets say a Ambipom?

Dusknoir @Focus Sash Bold
Ice beam
Calm Mind
Shadow Ball
Painsplit

I wanted this on my team a few days ago. When i saw the movie "The Eye" It reminded me of what happened in the movie. DEATH. *dun dun dun* Well Pain Split is good against a blissey. *nods head* this guy i might scrap for my shiny spirtomb.

Help? (and sorry i didnt know were to get those fancy Sprites of the pokemon)

BTW its a wifi team. Lolz

You were saying you weren't too sure about Toxicroak's poison jab? Then don't use it. Cross Chop > Poison Jab for the STAB, even though it gets stab on poison JAb, its still better to stick with a higher power elevated chance of CH move.

EDIT: *quickly checking smogon* But if you decide to use Cross Chop, put on Wide Lens.

Milotic wants recover on its moveset, probably over Mirror Coat. Mirror Coat can surprise people, but recover really is needed or milotic won't last long at all.
Also, Dusknoir is very bulky, and will almost never need to use that focus sash. Leftovers is probably a better choice.

Milotic wants recover on its moveset, probably over Mirror Coat. Mirror Coat can surprise people, but recover really is needed or milotic won't last long at all.
Also, Dusknoir is very bulky, and will almost never need to use that focus sash. Leftovers is probably a better choice.

I just have a question. Why mirror coat?

Yeah Lefts i was thinking.

I agree with Luphrous.

Also, Dusknoir, give it lefts, then make it a physical attacker. Ice punch and shadow punch, though I had a physical dusknoir with ice beam over ice punch, but thats only if you need to beat staraptor, otherwise, physical = ten times better.

I had suggested taking out Mirror Coat because even though it can nab you a surprise kill here and there, it's pretty situational, and Surf and Ice Beam are needed for coverage. If you're determined to use mirror coat, then consider dropping a different move for it.
Hypnosis is also a possible option to use over Toxic, you don't have to, I'm just putting it out there.
You can also go in a different direction and try Rest-Talk Milotic.
Leftovers Marvel Scale Modest
Moveset
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam / Toxic
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
EVs 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 SpA
"Sleep Talk Milotic is a very sturdy tank. With Rest activating Marvel Scale her Defense gets boosted to allow her to take most physical hits with relative ease. If you've got good counters for Garchomp, Salamence and friends elsewhere on your team, Toxic is worth considering to wear down the likes of Vaporeon and non-Resting Suicune."
Taken directly from the analysis.
Sorry if this post seems kinda "out there", I did suggest several options for Milotic. If you're still not sure what to do, I suggest checking out Milotic's analysis for yourself, and then deciding what set to use.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)