RoA CCaT Cycle 1: ADV OU - Mission Aborted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triangles

Big Stew
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Residents of Jinsy, stand by your tesselators, and sing, sing, sing *coughs* because the inaugural RoA CCaT is here!

OK - Jelli gave me permission to host this CCaT in whatever gen and tier I wanted, and I chose ADV OU. (as the tiers change in future CCaTs, so will the hosts probably). I am nicking these rules, steps, and guidelines from Pocket's OU CCaT, just with some adjustments, to suit ADV OU better.

Step 1: We are going to start by picking which forgotten Pokemon (and set) we are going to be basing the team around. This does NOT mean the Pokemon has to be the late game sweeper, it means the team will be built around that Pokemon, whatever role it plays. This thread is for nominating Pokemon to be added to a poll (Pokemon that you think fit the description of a "forgotten" Pokemon). Once enough Pokemon are in the poll (around 12 optimally but it depends), I will select which Pokemon are going to be in the poll that will be posted after we decide on a list of Pokemon. This means you have to convince me, and others, that your Pokemon is worth being put in the vote.

Note: A "Forgotten Wonder" is something is less used then the average ADV OU Pokemon / set, but is still powerful enough to be used in the standard metagame. Just use common sense for this one.

Step 2: We select what style of team we want to make. For example, team playstyles include Balance, Stall, Semi-Stall, or Bulky Offense.

Step 3: We select Pokemon that work well around our chosen Pokemon and fit the team style and test it. we are at this stage

Step 4: We fine-tune the team based on our experiences in test-driving the team on the ladder if we can (but it's difficult due to the lower activity levels on the ADV ladder). We will also probably do some form of challenge system within #ruinsofalph but I'll figure that out better at that stage of the process.

Step 5: We finalize the team and write up a 5-star RMT!
Begin suggesting pokes and sets for the team - as I mentioned earlier, use common sense and this will work great with enough activity. remember - don't theorymon - use tested sets.

Good luck and have fun!

THE CURRENT TEAM:

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid or Modest Nature
~ Metal Sound
~ Thunderbolt
~ Hidden Power [Ice / Grass]
~ Roar / Toxic / Thunder Wave / Baton Pass / Rest

Cloyster (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SAtk / 176 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Explosion
- Spikes
- Surf
- Rapid Spin

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 80 Spd / 76 SDef
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp / Hypnosis

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender
FORGOTTEN WONDER NOMINATIONS

Pocket's nominations.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
~ Baton Pass
~ Mean Look
~ Taunt
~ Wish

Chaosbreon! It's a pretty mean strategy; Mean Look, Taunt, and Baton Pass to a counter - rinse and repeat. It also doubles up as a Wish passer ;d This Umbreon is usually paired with Perish Song Celebi.

Slaking @ Choice Band
Trait: Traunt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant or Jolly Nature
~ Earthquake
~ Focus Punch / Fury Swipes
~ Return / Double-Edge
~ Shadow Ball

All vets use CB King, lol. It's pretty hard to make a team around this mon, so it will be a good challenge, imo. Whenever I make a CB Slaking team, they always end up defensive. Focus Punch is great to nail Skarmory and Forretress, but Fury Swipes is useful to break Substitute.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Timid or Modest Nature
~ Metal Sound
~ Thunderbolt

Metal Sound Zapdos :d I have used Metal Sound Magneton to great success, and can only imagine Zapdos pulling it off much better. Most Zapdos are specially defensive, so this would be a nice take of this Pokemon.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk (I dunno)
Adamant Nature prolly
~ Bulk Up
~ Cross Chop
~ Hidden Power [Bug / Ghost]
~ Rock Slide

I almost lost to this thing - it can be quite scary once it gets going. Not sure what the EVs were. With Snorlax and especially Tyranitar being so prevalent in this metagame, it should not be hard for Machamp to find an opportunity to start bulking up.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 132 HP / 108 Atk / 48 SpA / 4 SpD / 216 Spe
Lonely or Adamant Nature
~ Dragon Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Hidden Power [Flying]
~ Thunder / Double-Edge

Dragonite has been overshadowed by Salamence, but it does have some perks, such as being pretty sturdy on the specially defensive side - iirc with those defensive EVs, it has no problems surviving non-STAB Ice Beams. Enough Speed to outrun CB Dugtrio after a DD. Thunder does hefty damage to Milotic (38~45%) and Suicune (39~47%) and obviously Skarmory and Gyarados. Double-Edge, however is better against Swampert and Zapdos. A double-dragon may not be a bad concept here.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 148 HP / 100 Atk / 160 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
~ Belly Drum
~ Rest
~ Return / Body Slam
~ Shadow Ball / Earthquake

Baller set - experimented this post-ADV and it was decent. Obviously you'd want a back-up Pokemon to deal with dangerous special threats. Try Leech-stalling against this Celebi!

Electabuzz @ Leftovers
Trait: Static
EVs: 8 HP / 140 Atk / 240 SpA / 120 Spe
Hasty Nature (+Spe, -Def)
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ Substitute / Hidden Power [Grass]
~ Thunder

Electabuzz has that nifty Speed and great coverage to be a surprisingly viable mon, imo. Ice Punch is nice to nail Salamence and Celebi, while Cross Chop punishes Magneton, Blissey, Snorlax, and Tyranitar. Not many Pokemon enjoys taking STAB Thunder from this thing. Substitute is to ease prediction and to prevent revenge-killing from Dugtrio. Bulky mons like ZAPDOS, Swampert (without HP Grass), Celebi, and Snorlax are still hard to take down with Electabuzz's offense, but with some offensive partners and lures Electabuzz can pull some mid- late-game sweep.

Floppy's nomination

Ursaring (F# @ Leftovers ** yogey
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 SDef
Careful Nature #+SDef, -SAtk#
- Bulk Up
- Earthquake
- Frustration
- Hidden Power [Ghost]

Get in a bulk up, clean house.

D4RR3N's nomination

Heracross #M# @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature #+Atk, -SAtk#
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

p powerful set

meteor64's nominations

Nidoking #M# @ Choice Band
Trait: Poison Point
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

Toxic and Thunder Wave immunity, pretty nifty STAB combo #Poison actually gels well with Ground#, spreads status #albeit an inferior one# with both Poison Point and Sludge Bomb, and access to Megahorn. Beats most Zapdos, checks most Raikou, but in general just gets free switches and hits things hard. On paper this looks totally unsuited for OU since Psychic, Surf, Ice Beam and EQ weaknesses rolled into one is absolutely awful, but I've been playing with this and its been pulling its weight just fine. It will need support dealing with Skarm and Pert though.

Salamence #M# @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Toxic the inevitable Bulky Water and wear them down over the course of the match. Pretty self explanatory. Also will need Magneton.

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Atk / 88 Def / 4 Spd
Relaxed Nature #+Def, -Spd#
- Sharpen
- Return
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Use in conjunction with Celebi or Heracross #or even both). If Duggy comes in to revenge, set up to +6 and revenge it back. Also a good SkarmBliss counter, and its not totally useless when theres no Duggy to trap.

my nominations

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SAtk / 240 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Drill Peck
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Grass]

An interesting offensively oriented Zapdos designed to lure in Celebi and damage it with Drill Peck. With Spikes support, this set could really be interesting and fun to use due to its wallbreaking prowess. The EVs are simple - max attack with a boosting nature and enough Speed to get the jump on the admittedly rarer Jolly Heracross. The rest is just dumped into Special Attack. There are some other (bulkier) spreads I have in mind, the spread is very flexible.

Raikou @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SDef / 140 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Grass/Ice] / Roar

In contrast with the last set, an offensive take on a defensive Pokemon, this is a defensive take on an offensive poke. Like GSC Raikou, this set's focus is special walling. It's one of the best Gengar counters there is, due to no longer fearing Hypnosis, and also unlike RestTalk Zapdos, not being weak to Ice Punch. It makes a top-notch switchin to Bulky Waters as well, and with Roar it's also the game's best counter to all forms of Suicune, and a decent one to CM Jirachi. It's also a great Zapdos check. However, Dugtrio really does make this dog's day a misery, in that a Hidden Power from this EV spread is unable to KO it.

Umby's nomination

Jynx (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Oblivious
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Lovely Kiss
- Substitute

shrapn3l's nominations

Breloom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 44 HP / 216 Atk / 64 Def / 184 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Focus Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore
- Substitute

Works well if you can remove Celebi and perhaps Gengar. Leech Seed and Spore are incredibly difficult to play around, and Focus Punch hits anything that isn't immune pretty hard. Spikes are useful because it forces tons of switches.

Entei @ Leftovers
EVs: 132 HP / 160 Spd / 216 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Somewhat like Subcune in that it can set up on Blissey and beat it 1 on 1. However, instead of being able to set up on bulky waters, Entei is more suited to taking advantage of things like Celebi and Jirachi. Unlike Raikou, Entei can actually hit and OHKO Dugtrio with STABed Fire Blast, so it can't come in while you Sub and survive your attack to KO you. Probably would benefit from Wish support so it can keep coming in on Celebi and whatnot. Not the best Pokemon by any means but it certainly seems like it'd be fun and challenging to build a team around, plus it looks really cool.

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 188 Atk / 108 Spd
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt / Double-Edge

DD Gyara with bulky EVs. Nothing too obscure, but, imo, severely underplayed. Sets up on bulky waters and Forry really easily which is good for this current meta.

TheDuzzMaster's nominations

Alakazam @ Leftovers
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Fire Punch
- Encore

Encore Zam is one of the most annoying pokémon to face. It can easily switch in on moves like Substitute, Recover, Wish, Heal bell, Swords dance etc. use Encore en start setting up Calm Minds. Imo its one of the best special sweepers in the game.

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Trait: Early Bird
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Return
- Drill Peck
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Baton Pass

Hits like a truck. He does need Magneton support to get rid it Skarmory/Forretress but with Baton Pass it should be very easy to trap them.

Espeon @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 236 SDef / 72 Spd
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

EspyJump. Copied it straight from the analysis. Anyone who have doubts about this set should read the analysis page, Jumpman16 did a great job explaining why this creature deserves more love.

FIRST ROUND TEAMMATE NOMINATIONS

shrapn3l's nomination

Cloyster (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 80 SAtk / 176 SDef
- Explosion
- Spikes
- Surf
- Rapid Spin

Crystal_'s nomination

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Levitate
EVs: 212 Atk / 116 SAtk / 180 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Fire Punch
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Punch
- Explosion

DracoMalfoy's nomination

Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 80 Spd / 76 SDef
- Fire Punch / Ice Punch
- Giga Drain
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp / Hypnosis

meteor64's nomination

Swampert @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 212 Def / 40 Sp. Atk
Relaxed Nature
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Beam
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

Pocket's nomination

Metagross @ Choice Band / Leftovers / Liechi Berry
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
~ Meteor Mash
~ Earthquake
~ Rock Slide / Substitute
~ Explosion / Agility

undisputed's/my nomination

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Hidden Power [Bug] / Earthquake
- Explosion / Earthquake

Umby's nomination

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 240 HP / 56 Def / 36 Spd / 176 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Wish

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Jynx (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Oblivious
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Lovely Kiss
- Substitute

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Guys, you need to post the sets with proper explanations to count as a nom!

Umbreon @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 184 Spe
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
~ Baton Pass
~ Mean Look
~ Taunt
~ Wish

Chaosbreon! It's a pretty mean strategy; Mean Look, Taunt, and Baton Pass to a counter - rinse and repeat. It also doubles up as a Wish passer ;d This Umbreon is usually paired with Perish Song Celebi.

Slaking @ Choice Band
Trait: Traunt
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant or Jolly Nature
~ Earthquake
~ Focus Punch / Fury Swipes
~ Return / Double-Edge
~ Shadow Ball

All vets use CB King, lol. It's pretty hard to make a team around this mon, so it will be a good challenge, imo. Whenever I make a CB Slaking team, they always end up defensive. Focus Punch is great to nail Skarmory and Forretress, but Fury Swipes is useful to break Substitute.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Timid or Modest Nature
~ Metal Sound
~ Thunderbolt

Metal Sound Zapdos :d I have used Metal Sound Magneton to great success, and can only imagine Zapdos pulling it off much better. Most Zapdos are specially defensive, so this would be a nice take of this Pokemon.

Machamp @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk (I dunno)
Adamant Nature prolly
~ Bulk Up
~ Cross Chop
~ Hidden Power [Bug / Ghost]
~ Rock Slide

I almost lost to this thing - it can be quite scary once it gets going. Not sure what the EVs were. With Snorlax and especially Tyranitar being so prevalent in this metagame, it should not be hard for Machamp to find an opportunity to start bulking up.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 132 HP / 108 Atk / 48 SpA / 4 SpD / 216 Spe
Lonely or Adamant Nature
~ Dragon Dance
~ Earthquake
~ Hidden Power [Flying]
~ Thunder / Double-Edge

Dragonite has been overshadowed by Salamence, but it does have some perks, such as being pretty sturdy on the specially defensive side - iirc with those defensive EVs, it has no problems surviving non-STAB Ice Beams. Enough Speed to outrun CB Dugtrio after a DD. Thunder does hefty damage to Milotic (38~45%) and Suicune (39~47%) and obviously Skarmory and Gyarados. Double-Edge, however is better against Swampert and Zapdos. A double-dragon may not be a bad concept here.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 148 HP / 100 Atk / 160 Def / 96 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
~ Belly Drum
~ Rest
~ Return / Body Slam
~ Shadow Ball / Earthquake

Baller set - experimented this post-ADV and it was decent. Obviously you'd want a back-up Pokemon to deal with dangerous special threats. Try Leech-stalling against this Celebi!

Electabuzz @ Leftovers
Trait: Static
EVs: 8 HP / 140 Atk / 240 SpA / 120 Spe
Hasty Nature (+Spe, -Def)
~ Cross Chop
~ Ice Punch
~ Substitute / Hidden Power [Grass]
~ Thunder

Electabuzz has that nifty Speed and great coverage to be a surprisingly viable mon, imo. Ice Punch is nice to nail Salamence and Celebi, while Cross Chop punishes Magneton, Blissey, Snorlax, and Tyranitar. Not many Pokemon enjoys taking STAB Thunder from this thing. Substitute is to ease prediction and to prevent revenge-killing from Dugtrio. Bulky mons like ZAPDOS, Swampert (without HP Grass), Celebi, and Snorlax are still hard to take down with Electabuzz's offense, but with some offensive partners and lures Electabuzz can pull some mid- late-game sweep.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Ursaring (F) @ Leftovers ** yogey
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spd / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Bulk Up
- Earthquake
- Frustration
- Hidden Power [Ghost]

Get in a bulk up, clean house.

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender
Pocket - for now I'm putting all of your suggestions in here but you're probably going to have to cut down to 3 nominations (sorry), but that is flexible. If we are lacking I'll enter them all.

Heracross (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
- Substitute
- Focus Punch
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

p powerful set

Nidoking (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Poison Point
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Megahorn

Toxic and Thunder Wave immunity, pretty nifty STAB combo (Poison actually gels well with Ground), spreads status (albeit an inferior one) with both Poison Point and Sludge Bomb, and access to Megahorn. Beats most Zapdos, checks most Raikou, but in general just gets free switches and hits things hard. On paper this looks totally unsuited for OU since Psychic, Surf, Ice Beam and EQ weaknesses rolled into one is absolutely awful, but I've been playing with this and its been pulling its weight just fine. It will need support dealing with Skarm and Pert though.

Salamence (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Toxic the inevitable Bulky Water and wear them down over the course of the match. Pretty self explanatory. Also will need Magneton.

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 164 Atk / 88 Def / 4 Spd
- Sharpen
- Return
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

Use in conjunction with Celebi or Heracross (or even both). If Duggy comes in to revenge, set up to +6 and revenge it back. Also a good SkarmBliss counter, and its not totally useless when theres no Duggy to trap.

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 Atk / 16 SAtk / 240 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Drill Peck
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute
- Hidden Power [Grass]

An interesting offensively oriented Zapdos designed to lure in Celebi and damage it with Drill Peck. With Spikes support, this set could really be interesting and fun to use due to its wallbreaking prowess. The EVs are simple - max attack with a boosting nature and enough Speed to get the jump on the admittedly rarer Jolly Heracross. The rest is just dumped into Special Attack. There are some other (bulkier) spreads I have in mind, the spread is very flexible.

Raikou @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 116 SDef / 140 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Hidden Power [Grass/Ice] / Roar

In contrast with the last set, an offensive take on a defensive Pokemon, this is a defensive take on an offensive poke. Like GSC Raikou, this set's focus is special walling. It's one of the best Gengar counters there is, due to no longer fearing Hypnosis, and also unlike RestTalk Zapdos, not being weak to Ice Punch. It makes a top-notch switchin to Bulky Waters as well, and with Roar it's also the game's best counter to all forms of Suicune, and a decent one to CM Jirachi. It's also a great Zapdos check. However, Dugtrio really does make this dog's day a misery, in that a Hidden Power from this EV spread is unable to KO it.

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender
You have 24 hours before nominations close and the voting process begins. Now is your chance to post that surprisingly good set you made. Now is the time for you to raise our awareness of an underrated Pokemon with a niche in the ADV OU metagame. Now is the time to nominate a set that you feel that it would be really fun for the community to build a team around. Guys, get nominating and enjoy yourselves!

Breloom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Effect Spore
EVs: 44 HP / 216 Atk / 64 Def / 184 Spd
- Focus Punch
- Leech Seed
- Spore
- Substitute

Works well if you can remove Celebi and perhaps Gengar. Leech Seed and Spore are incredibly difficult to play around, and Focus Punch hits anything that isn't immune pretty hard. Spikes are useful because it forces tons of switches.

Entei @ Leftovers
EVs: 132 HP / 160 Spd / 216 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

Somewhat like Subcune in that it can set up on Blissey and beat it 1 on 1. However, instead of being able to set up on bulky waters, Entei is more suited to taking advantage of things like Celebi and Jirachi. Unlike Raikou, Entei can actually hit and OHKO Dugtrio with STABed Fire Blast, so it can't come in while you Sub and survive your attack to KO you. Probably would benefit from Wish support so it can keep coming in on Celebi and whatnot. Not the best Pokemon by any means but it certainly seems like it'd be fun and challenging to build a team around, plus it looks really cool.

Gyarados (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 212 HP / 188 Atk / 108 Spd
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt / Double-Edge

DD Gyara with bulky EVs. Nothing too obscure, but, imo, severely underplayed. Sets up on bulky waters and Forry really easily which is good for this current meta.

Alakazam @ Leftovers
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Fire Punch
- Encore

Encore Zam is one of the most annoying pokémon to face. It can easily switch in on moves like Substitute, Recover, Wish, Heal bell, Swords dance etc. use Encore en start setting up Calm Minds. Imo its one of the best special sweepers in the game.

Dodrio @ Choice Band
Trait: Early Bird
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Return
- Drill Peck
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Baton Pass

Hits like a truck. He does need Magneton support to get rid it Skarmory/Forretress but with Baton Pass it should be very easy to trap them.

Espeon @ Leftovers
EVs: 200 HP / 236 SDef / 72 Spd
- Psychic
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

EspyJump. Copied it straight from the analysis. Anyone who have doubts about this set should read the analysis page, Jumpman16 did a great job explaining why this creature deserves more love.

Triangles

Big Stew
World Defender
Gentlemen, the voting process is now upon us. The rules are simple. One man, one vote. In theory you can vote for your own nominated sets, although that's just narcissistic. It's democracy with Leftovers. The sets eligible to be voted on are the following:

Chaosbreon
CB Slaking
MSdos
Bulk Up Machamp
DDnite
Drumlax
Mixed Electabuzz
Bulk Up Ursaring
Fast SubPunch Heracross
CB Nidoking
Toxic+DDmence
Sharpen P2
Mixed Zapdos
RestTalk Raikou
CM Jynx
SubSeedPunch Breloom
CM Entei
Bulky DD Gyara
SunnyZard
CB Tauros
Encorezam
CB Dodrio
EspyJump

Make sure you post your vote in bold. The exact sets are listed in Post 2, except for Kevin Garrett's two nominations, but we'll presume that theose sets are as they are in their respective on-site analysis. The process lasts 48 hours - after 48 hours I will count the votes up and we will have our first "Forgotten Wonder".

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
It's not really narcissistic for me to vote for CM Jynx. Why wouldn't I want to vote for my own nomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)