1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Gen 3 RoA Mini-Tournaments 2 - Congratulations undisputed!

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by Jellicent, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Won, got lucky though
  2. Raseri

Raseri musharna fan
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Leader

3. Jellicent

Jellicent ~the spirit who loves spirits~
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

Pocket vs JabbaTheGriffin
    M Dragon vs Conflict

I'd hate to have to coin flip for Round 2, so let's get these! Otherwise, I'll be coin flipping tomorrow >.>
  4. Pocket

Pocket GOJIRA
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Leader

Jabba and I contacted each other; if we don't manage to get this done, give Jabba the win, since he was more responsive to VMs :o
  5. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Battle Spot Leader

won pocket, gg
  6. Pocket

Pocket GOJIRA
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Leader

lost darn :(
  7. Jellicent

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Super Moderator

M Dragon won the coin flip. Semi-finals pairings:

Floppy vs undisputed
    McMeghan vs M Dragon
    JabbaTheGriffin vs Eo Ut Mortus

Good luck, have fun, let's do this ^.^
  8. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

yo jelli, i beat floppy as you said i could play early. thanks!
  9. Jellicent

Super Moderator

Wooops, sorry; for some reason I thought that was last round X__X

Corrected. Jabba and Eo are playing against each other instead (just flip-flopped the names) ^.^
  10. JabbaTheGriffin

is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Battle Spot Leader

11. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

12. Jellicent

Super Moderator

I just noticed your post, M Dragon. Okay, so, we're down to three finalists, so this will be a sort of free-for-all.

undisputed vs M Dragon vs JabbaTheGriffin

Basically, each of you battle must one another. Whoever goes 2-0 wins. If this somehow ends up with all three of you at 1-1, we'll just give it another go. Best of luck to all three of you, and save your logs.
  13. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis the Smogon Tour Season 16 Championis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

undisputed
  14. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

going with mdragon for this one
  15. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Im going on vacation, so I dont think I will be able to play, unless you want to wait 2 weeks
  16. Jellicent

Super Moderator

Unfortunately, 2 weeks is a bit too long of a wait for a mini-tourney (that's longer than the entire first tourney >.>), so I'm gonna have to cut you out. Great showing though, M Dragon, and enjoy your vacation ^.^

The finals are now undisputed vs JabbaTheGriffin

Good luck, you two :3
  17. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

18. JabbaTheGriffin

Battle Spot Leader

o i didn't know your team was built to dodge toxics and defy the odds O_o

anyway, gg
  19. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

"Kid just rages for a while."

Congrats.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)