1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Gen 3 RoA Mini-Tournaments 2 - Congratulations undisputed!

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by Jellicent, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Won, got lucky though
  2. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

3. Jellicent

Jellicent ~the spirit who loves spirits~
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

Pocket vs JabbaTheGriffin
    M Dragon vs Conflict

I'd hate to have to coin flip for Round 2, so let's get these! Otherwise, I'll be coin flipping tomorrow >.>
  4. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

Jabba and I contacted each other; if we don't manage to get this done, give Jabba the win, since he was more responsive to VMs :o
  5. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

won pocket, gg
  6. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Doubles Co-Lead

lost darn :(
  7. Jellicent

is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
    Ruiner of Alph

M Dragon won the coin flip. Semi-finals pairings:

Floppy vs undisputed
    McMeghan vs M Dragon
    JabbaTheGriffin vs Eo Ut Mortus

Good luck, have fun, let's do this ^.^
  8. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

yo jelli, i beat floppy as you said i could play early. thanks!
  9. Jellicent

Ruiner of Alph

Wooops, sorry; for some reason I thought that was last round X__X

Corrected. Jabba and Eo are playing against each other instead (just flip-flopped the names) ^.^
  10. JabbaTheGriffin

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

11. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

12. Jellicent

Ruiner of Alph

I just noticed your post, M Dragon. Okay, so, we're down to three finalists, so this will be a sort of free-for-all.

undisputed vs M Dragon vs JabbaTheGriffin

Basically, each of you battle must one another. Whoever goes 2-0 wins. If this somehow ends up with all three of you at 1-1, we'll just give it another go. Best of luck to all three of you, and save your logs.
  13. BKC

BKC
    is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

undisputed
  14. Floppy

Floppy
    is a Pre-Contributor

going with mdragon for this one
  15. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Im going on vacation, so I dont think I will be able to play, unless you want to wait 2 weeks
  16. Jellicent

Ruiner of Alph

Unfortunately, 2 weeks is a bit too long of a wait for a mini-tourney (that's longer than the entire first tourney >.>), so I'm gonna have to cut you out. Great showing though, M Dragon, and enjoy your vacation ^.^

The finals are now undisputed vs JabbaTheGriffin

Good luck, you two :3
  17. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

18. JabbaTheGriffin

o i didn't know your team was built to dodge toxics and defy the odds O_o

anyway, gg
  19. Umby

Umby I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
    is a Contributor Alumnus

"Kid just rages for a while."

Congrats.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)