Roadtrip across Kalos (trade thread)

Hello there =) Interested in your

Dratini (male) 31/31/31/x/31/31 with multiscale.

I offer you my 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant gale wings Fletching + A Vivillon with the light blue tundra pattern :)

Hello I'm interested in your Slowbro / Bold / Regenerator

I have
5IV Zubat w/ infiltrator (egg move : defog, hypnosis, brave bird, nasty plot) in luxury ball.
5 IV bold togepi w/ nasty plot ( can breed modest ) in pokeball
5IV adamant/jolly Tyrunt (ice/fire/thunder fangs and dragon dance)

I can breed other too!

Hi, any interest in Jolly Mienfoo? Inner Focus(M), Regenerator(M/F), Reckless(M)? I would like to trade for skarmory.

Say, can you get me a bullet proof quilladin/chespin? You could get it with perfect ivs for one of my perfects pokemon. If you dont want to, you could just give me a random quilladin with its hidden ability for like a bp item.

TenaciousT, I do not see a link to your thread in your sig so I don't know what you have to offer. Everyone else, I have PM'd you if you had anything I wanted.

I have a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Marill (Adamant / Huge power), would you be interested in trading for one of your Skarmory?

EDIT: Egg move is aqua jet and it's in a pokeball.

oops, sorry about that. I can offer an adamant speed boost torchic, an adamant riolu with crunch, an adamant fletchling with gale wind, and a bold poliwag with swift swim(drizzle)

would you trade me an Impish Skarmory with 31/31/31/x/31/31 and egg moves for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold male Swift Swim (DrizzleToed) Poliwag?

hi i have a magmar, charmeleon, braixen friend code. i'm kinda desperate for a spitback ferroseed, so please let me know if you're interested!!

Nel-I dont have any spitback ferroseed but i can get hidden ability ferroseed if you want one and i would like your safari.
Demo-Pinsir and swinub
Raymon-I need both of those.
CJorex-Mawile

do you keep spitbacks for skarmory in stock?

also, i'll add you later today as im currently out of town :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)