[Rock] Leader ZhengTann versus Challenger jayelt413

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

"Man, that pteradactyl is frightening. Liberty Bell, show them what you have left in the tank! Cindersmasher, show them that you won't be going down any time soon!"

Bronzong | Conkeldurr

Bronzong:
Gyro Ball (Mega Aerodactyl) - Chill - Gyro Ball (Mega Aerodactyl)

Conkeldurr: Endure - Drain Punch (Mega Aerodactyl) - Drain Punch (Mega Aerodactyl)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh right, I need to remind myself every so often that this is Two Abilities. Vali Lucifer (Mega-Aerodactyl @ Pressure, Tough Claws, Rock Head).

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Leader Zt
(M) | HP/EN: 100 / 100 | TYP/ABI:
Pressure/Tough Claws/Rock Head | Stats: 5/3/2/3/173 [+30%] | S/W/BRT 4/4/23 | Status: -
(-) | HP/EN: 100 / 100 | TYP/ABI:
Levitate/Rock Head | Stats: 1/3/4/3/70 | S/W/BRT 2/5/17 | Status: -
HP/EN: 52 / 49 | TYP/ABI:
Suction Cups/Storm Drain/Rock Head | Stats: 3/4/4/4/37 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: -

Challenger Jay
(M) | HP/EN: 59 / 85 | TYP/ABI:
Sheer Force/Iron Fist | Stats: 6/3/1/3/45 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: Infestation (3a)
(-) | HP/EN: 100 / 14 | TYP/ABI:
Levitate/Heavy Metal | Stats: 4/5/3/5/28 [-10%] | S/W/BRT 3/5[8]/21 | Status: -
(-) | HP/EN: 40 / 59 | TYP/ABI:
Stance Change | Stats: 2/6/2/7/52 [-10%] | S/W/BRT 3/4/20 | Status: -

Battle Calcs! said:
=======
Crit is lower than (#), Hit is higher than %, effect is lower than %

ORDER
>
>
>

1ST ACTION

CONKELDURR uses Endure
-15en

AERODACTYL uses Aerial Ace (Conkeldurr)
Crit: 4652 (625)
Damage: (6[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[TC]+7.5[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=21
-3en

LUNATOON uses Toxic (Conkeldurr)
Hit: 1455 (9000)
-7en

BRONZONG uses Gyro Ball (Aerodactyl)
Crit: 6311 (625)
Damage: (15[BAP]+3[STAB]+6[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=29.25
-8en

CONKELDURR is TOX -1hp
CONKELDURR is trapped -2hp

2ND ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Taunt (Bronzong)
-10en

LUNATOON uses Psychic (Conkeldurr)
Crit: 6529 (625)
Effect: 2110 (1000)
Damage: (10[BAP]+3[STAB]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])*1.5=21.75
-5.5en

CONKELDURR uses Drain Punch (Aerodactyl)
Crit: 1402 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[IF]+9[Atk]-4.5[Def])=17.5
Recover: 8.75
-13en

BRONZONG uses chill
but it failed

CONKELDURR is TOX -1hp

3RD ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Wing Attack (Conkeldurr)
Crit: 8293 (625)
Damage: (6[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[TC]+7.5[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=21
-3en

LUNATOON uses Moonblast (Conkeldurr)
Crit: 1735 (625)
Effect: 5000 (3000)
Damage: (10[BAP]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])*1.5=17.25
-7en

CONKELDURR uses Drain Punch (Aerodactyl)
Crit: 6177 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[IF]+9[Atk]-4.5[Def])=17.5
Recover: 8.75
-17en

BRONZONG uses Gyro Ball (Aerodactyl)
Crit: 6298 (625)
Damage: (15[BAP]+3[STAB]+6[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=29.25
-8en

CONKELDURR is TOX -1hp

TL;DR
-94HP -16EN
-0HP -20EN
~~~~
-73(endure)HP -45EN
-0HP -16EN
=======

Wow these rock hedges are really fascinating~ look at the Unown markings!

Hmm this isn't right. We were suppose to be heading toward Rock Origins. How did the map lead us here?

Well there's a monkey battling a trainer over there. Maybe we can ask them for directions?

Hey that's Wukong! Maybe this is the right place then, he's the gym leader. Now you go tell them you're the subref and I'll be far away from here as possibly.

What!? Why

I may or may not have done a thin- oh shit Sun sees me! I'm out, bai!

.....Well then I guess we should get started now huh?

The Conkeldurr named Cindersmasher seems to be bracing himself from any incoming attacks. The Aerodactyl's Mega Stone begins to glow and appears to be in sync with Wukong's staff as it begins to glow as well. Vali Lucifer flies through the skies with impressive speeds. He then swoops down and strikes the Conkeldurr with so much swiftness, it pushes him back. Lunatone is the core of Wukong's team and watches its opponents's every move. Seeing Cindersmasher is enduring Vali's attacks, he releases a toxic gas around the Conkeldurr, causing him to be poisoned. Bronzong appears to be very exhausted, but refuse to faint. Liberty Bell rotates extremely fast, so fast he created a dense center of gravity. LB then tackles Vali Lucifer with tremendous force.
Lunatone senses his opponent is going to try and chill to recover some energy. Lunatone then sends commands to Vali Lucifer to taunt LB. Lunatone takes the front and lifts Cindersmasher up into the air and slams him hard into the ground, leaving a crater where he now lays. Cindersmasher gets back up and still fighting through the pain. As Vali Lucifer is still taunting the LB, Cindersmasher takes advantage of this opportunity and punches the Aerodactyle right in the nose, draining energy from him and recovering his own. LB appears to be enraged and refuses to chill while that Aerodactyl is still up and wild.
Vali begins to charge his wings with energy of some kind and dash straight into Cindersmasher. Vali moves out of the way and Cindersmasher gets double whammied and is struck by a Moonblast from Lunatone. As soon as you think Cindersmasher is down, he's right back up shaking off the pain. The Conkeldurr again punches the Aerodactyl, draining more of his health. Vali recovers from the surprise punch and begins to fly again, only to find out he is brought back into the ground by a gyro spinning Bronzong.
Leader Zt
(M) | HP/EN: 6 / 84 | TYP/ABI:
Pressure/Tough Claws/Rock Head | Stats: 5/3/2/3/173 [+30%] | S/W/BRT 4/4/23 | Status: -
(-) | HP/EN: 100 / 80 | TYP/ABI:
Suction Cups/Storm Drain/Rock Head | Stats: 3/4/4/4/37 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: -

Challenger Jay
(M) | HP/EN: 7 / 60 | TYP/ABI:
Sheer Force/Iron Fist | Stats: 6/3/1/3/45 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: No endure for you (1r), TOX (2DPA)
(-) | HP/EN: 100 / ENKO | TYP/ABI:
Levitate/Heavy Metal | Stats: 4/5/3/5/28 [-10%] | S/W/BRT 3/5[8]/21 | Status: -

jayelt413 Send out (and equip?) a Pokemon to replace Bronzong and order
ZhengTann Order
I ref!

Last edited:

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Gallade @ Galladite replaces Bronzong (shame he died without getting he)

Switching in Aegislash for Conkeldurr, counterswitch?

JJayyFeather

Drifting~

"Almost there guys. One last push should do."

"Let's do this!"
Mega Gallade @ Galladite
[Mega Evolve] Night Slash (Lunatone) - X-Scissor (Lunatone) - Night Slash (Lunatone)
[ONCE] IF Lunatone is KO'd, THEN Initiate Action String [Ice Punch (Mega Aerodactyl) - Thunder Punch (Mega Aerodactyl)].
[ONCE] IF Mega Aerodactyl is to use Endure, THEN Encore (Mega Aerodactyl) and push back.
IF Reflect is up on the enemy side of the field, THEN Brick Break (Lunatone) and push back.
IF Lunatone is to use Pain Split, THEN Taunt (Lunatone) and push back.

"Show them how we do things!"
Aegislash
Shadow Sneak (Mega Aerodactyl) - Flash Cannon (Lunatone) - Shadow Ball (Lunatone)
[ONCE] IF Mega Aerodactyl is KO'd, THEN Initiate Action String [Flash Cannon (Lunatone) - Shadow Ball (Lunatone)].
[ONCE] IF Lunatone is KO'd, THEN Initiate Action String [Gyro Ball (Mega Aerodactyl) - Iron Head (Mega Aerodactyl).
[ONCE] IF Mega Aerodactyl is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive Move, THEN Flash Cannon (Lunatone) and push back.
[ONCE] IF Lunatone is under the effects of a Protective/Evasive Move AND you are not to use Shadow Sneak, THEN Autotomize and push back.
[ONCE] IF Lunatone is to use a Damaging Ghost Combination targeting you AND you have used Shadow Sneak at least once this round, THEN King's Shield and push back.

Last edited:

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Okay, hopefully I didn't forget anything relevant about these priority evasive move combos.

"To get to fight longer, before being constrained by these silly rules and regulations again... Now we're just about to start getting serious."

"Order recieved. Initiating Shadowstone Barrage maneuver."
Vali Lucifer (Aerodactyl): Agility (evasive) + Fly {Balance Breaker: Flight!!} > combo cooldown (Crunch) > Crunch, all @ GW-Aegislash
IF GW-Aegislash is KO'ed, THEN replace that action with Roost instead.
IF Agility (evasive) + Fly does NOT evade at +1 Priority, THEN replace that action with Agility (evasive) + Crunch instead.
IF Agility (evasive) + Fly is unfeasible as a combo AND Agility (evasive) + Crunch is, THEN replace that action with Agility (evasive) + Crunch instead.
IF Agility (evasive) + Fly AND Agility (evasive) + Crunch are both unfeasible as combos, THEN replace that action with Agility (evasive) + Crunch instead.

Gogmagog's Core (Lunatone): Shadow Ball + Shadow Ball {Runic Blast!!} > combo cooldown (Shadow Ball) > Shadow Ball, all @ GW-Aegislash
IF GW-Aegislash is KO'ed, THEN replace that action with Stealth Rock instead.

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Leader Zt
(M) | HP/EN: 6 / 84 | TYP/ABI:
(-) | HP/EN: 100 / 80 | TYP/ABI:

Challenger Jay
(M) | HP/EN: 100 / 100 | TYP/ABI:
Steadfast/Justified | Stats: 7/3/3/3/127 [+19%] | S/W/BRT 3/4/24 | Status: -
Sheer Force/Iron Fist | Stats: 6/3/1/3/45 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: No endure for you (1r), TOX (2DPA)

Battle Calcs! said:
=======

ORDER
>
>
>

1ST ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Super Fast Fly
Weeee~
-13.5en

AEGISLASH uses Shadow Sneak (Aerodactyl)
changes stance
but misses
-3en

GALLADE uses Night Slash (Lunatune)
Crit: 9347 (1250)
Damage: (7[BAP]+10[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=18.75
-5en

LUNATUNE uses RUNIC BLAST (Aegislash)
Crit: 9712 (625)
Effect: 2530 (4000) YES
Damage: (18[BAP]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])*1.5=29.25
-28en

AERODACTYL uses BALANCE BREAKER: FLIGHT!!
Crit: 4199 (625)
Damage: (9[BAP]+3[STAB]+7.5[Atk]-3[Def])/1.5=11
-13.5en

2ND ACTION

AERODACTYL cools down

GALLADE uses X-Scissor (Lunatune)
Crit: 6477 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+10[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=20.25
-6en

LUNATUNE cools down

3RD ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Roost
+20HP
-11en

GALLADE uses Night Slash (Lunatune)
Crit: 7155 (1250)
Damage: (7[BAP]+10[Atk]-4.5[Def])*1.5=18.75
-5en

LUNATONE Stealth Rocks
-11en

TL;DR
+20HP -38EN
-58HP -39EN
~~~~
-0HP -16EN
-40HP -3EN
=======

Sorry no flavor today, just trying to get everything out of the way before i leave for airport
Leader Zt
(M) | HP/EN: 26 / 46 | TYP/ABI:
(-) | HP/EN: 52 / 41 | TYP/ABI:

Challenger Jay FIELD: Stealth Rocks
(M) | HP/EN: 100 / 84 | TYP/ABI:
(-) | HP/EN: KO / 56 | TYP/ABI:
Stance Change | Stats: 6/2/6/3/52 [-10%] | S/W/BRT 3/4/20 | Status: -

jayelt413 Send out a Pokemon to replace Gallade
ZhengTann Order
jayelt413 Order
I Toon​

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
I should have posted, 'twas my turn. Switch phase initiated.

"Locking core with right arm... Combination completed."

"Power level scaling, 120 percent. Initiate Leech Drain protocol."
Gogmagog's Right (Cradily): Giga Drain > Giga Drain > Energy Ball, all @ Jordan-Gallade
IF Jordan-Gallade is under the effects of Protective/Evasive moves, THEN replace the first instance with Chill and the second with Recover instead.
IF Jordan-Gallade would use a damaging Fighting-type move A1 AND Core-Lunatone is the sole target at A1, THEN replace A1 with Pain Split @ Jordan-Gallade instead.
IF Giga Drain is Disabled, THEN replace Giga Drain with Solar Beam instead.
IF Jordan-Gallade would use Encore @ Right-Cradily AND Dodge was not used in last action, THEN replace that action with Dodge instead.

Gogmagog's Core (Lunatone): Moonblast > Hidden Power Fairy > Moonblast, all @ Jordan-Gallade
IF Jordan-Gallade would use a damaging Fighting-type move A1 AND Right-Cradily is the sole target at A1, THEN replace A1 with Pain Split @ Jordan-Gallade instead, pushing remaining queue back.
IF Jordan-Gallade is under the effects of Protective/Evasive moves, THEN replace that action with Chill instead.
IF Jordan-Gallade would use Encore @ Core-Lunatone AND Dodge was not used in last action, THEN replace that action with Dodge instead.

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Woo, I have proof that I will always be prone to super chokes.
However, I do have just one saving grace here :)

Also, man this has been a great battle :D

Mega Gallade: Power-Up Punch (Cradily) - Drain Punch (Cradily) - Drain Punch (Cradily)

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Leader Zt
(-) | HP/EN: 52 / 41 | TYP/ABI:

(M) | HP/EN: 100 / 84 | TYP/ABI:
Sheer Force/Iron Fist | Stats: 6/3/1/3/45 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: TOX (1DPA)

Battle Calcs! said:
=======

CONKELDURR Step on some rocks -9hp KO

ORDER

>
>

1ST ACTION

GALLADE uses Power-Up Punch (Cradily)
Crit: 8729 (625)
Damage: (4[BAP]+3[STAB]+10[Atk]-6[Def])*1.5=16.5
-3en

LUNATUNE uses Pain Split
+24hp
Gallade -24hp
-30en

CRADILY uses Giga Drain
Crit: 3674 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+3[STAB]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])=12.5
Recover: 6.25
-11en

2ND ACTION

GALLADE uses Drain Punch (Cradily)
Crit: 5106 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+3[STAB]+10[Atk]-6[Def])*1.5+(2)=24.5
Recover: 12.25
-11en

LUNATUNE uses Moonblast
Crit: 6413 (625)
Effect: 4768 (625)
Damage: (10[BAP]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])*1.5=17.25
-7en

CRADILY uses Giga Drain
Crit: 5707 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+3[STAB]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])=12.5
Recover: 6.25
-15en

2ND ACTION

GALLADE uses Drain Punch (Cradily)
Crit: 3379 (625)
Damage: (8[BAP]+3[STAB]+10[Atk]-6[Def])*1.5+(2)=24.5
Recover: 12.25
-15en

LUNATUNE uses Hidden Power
Crit: 1529 (625)
Damage: (6[BAP]+6[SpA]-4.5[SpD])*1.5=11.25
-4en

TL;DR
-53HP -32EN
+24HP -41EN
~~~~
-53HP -29EN
-9HP -0EN
=======

Sir Cindersmash came into the field one more time.....but then a bunch of stealth rocks appeared and crushed him. Looks like it's Jordan vs the world.

Jordan felt the adrenaline coursing through his body and punching Gogmagog's Right Arm in the face gave the Gallade a little Power Up! Gogmagog's Core stared down Jordan until he stared back. In a blink of an eye Jordan began fall over, and appears to be in pain, while the Lunatune's injuries appears to be recovering. Lunatone's broke its spell and allowed his fellow Right Arm to drain energy from the Gallade as well.
Gallade was able to shake off the pain Gog's core sent him and punched the Cradily in the face, taking back the energy that was drained from him. Lunatone gathers energy (wow lot's of different energy is being transfered in this round >3>) from the moon and sends a blast towards Jordan. Cradily gather itself and begins to Giga drain the Gallade again. I can't watch this anymore poor Gallade

Don't worry i got this! (Dont question how i got here I dont know either)
Jordan has had enough of this energy transfering BS and grabbed the Cradily by the stem and repeatedly punched it like a punching bag until G's Right Arm gave up and faints.
Lunatone has one more trick up its sleeve and sends blast of its Hidden Power at Jordan, then falls onto the ground, KO'd from exhaustion.

Both sides are down to their last Pokemon, and with Jayy ordering first, he better be really careful with what he subs. Then again, he has 7 subs to play with.
Leader Zt

HP/EN: KO / 17 | TYP/ABI:
(-) | HP/EN: 76 / ENKO | TYP/ABI:

(M) | HP/EN: 47 / 55 | TYP/ABI:
Steadfast/Justified | Stats: 7/3/3/3/127 [+19%] | S/W/BRT 3/4/24 | Status: +1 Atk
(M) | HP/EN: KO / 60 | TYP/ABI:
Sheer Force/Iron Fist | Stats: 6/3/1/3/45 | S/W/BRT 3/4/19 | Status: TOX (1DPA)

ZhengTann Sends out Aerodactyl [Auto]
jayelt413 Order
ZhengTann Order
I Ref!

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
Alright, let's try to end this battle!

Jordan: Rock Slide - Shadow Sneak - Shadow Sneak
[ONCE] IF Vali Lucifer uses Endure, THEN Initiate Action String [Encore - Will-o-Wisp - Stone Edge].
[Non-Consecutive] IF Vali Lucifer is to use a Protective/Evasive Move, THEN Feint and push back.
[ONCE] IF Vali Lucifer is to use Reflect, THEN Initiate Action String [Encore - Brick Break - Rock Slide].
[ONCE] IF Vali Lucifer is to use Roost, THEN Initiate Action String [Encore - Thunder Punch - Rock Slide].
IF Vali Lucifer is to use a Damaging Flying Combination, THEN Protect the first instance, Reflect the second isntance, pushing back each activation.
IF Vali Lucifer is to use a Damaging Evasive Move AND NOT in a combination AND NOT Suspended AND Vali Lucifer did not use a suspended Damaging Evasive Move AND you are not to use Shadow Sneak, THEN COMBO {Rock Slide + Rock Slide} and push back
IF Vali Lucifer is under the effects of a Damaging Evasive Move when you are to act, THEN Reflect the first instance, Chill the second instance, Wish the third instance, pushing back actions each instance.

On a friendlier note, this has been a fantastic battle Zt, regardless of outcome. I'm honored to be a part of the inaugural Rock Gym NM match, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. :)

ZhengTann

Nargacuga
Okay, time to do the thing I'm most long-known for - bluff my way out of sheer numbers using weird flavourful mechanics.
21:38 <•ZtheWork> If someone being caught on the recieving end of Sky Drop wants to Rock Slide but can't because it is midair, what happens?\
21:38 <•ZtheWork> (yes, this is how broken I hope Aerodactyl is)
21:40 <smashlloyd> !asbmove sky drop
21:40 <smashlloyd> Why wouldn't it work
21:42 <•ZtheWork> Sky Drop takes you midair, where you have no rock source to Slide with)
21:42 <Exclaimer> ... Thats really clever and I'd 100% allow that to happen
21:42 <•ZtheWork> I agree, it's broken as dope.
21:42 <Exclaimer> ask your ref
21:43 <•ZtheWork> Toon, are you reading this?
21:43 <smashlloyd> Is a rock type using rock slide or no?
21:43 <Exclaimer> It's a gallade I presume
21:43 <smashlloyd> I'd say no rock slide then

"One move to decide this match for good."
Sky Drop > Fly > Fly
EDIT: IF Sky Drop would not make Jordan-Gallade's Rock Slide fail A1, THEN replace A1 with Roost instead.

Last edited:

Toon

NOT A BUNNY!
Leader Zt

(M) | HP/EN: 47 / 55 | TYP/ABI:
Steadfast/Justified | Stats: 7/3/3/3/127 [+19%] | S/W/BRT 3/4/24 | Status: +1 Atk

Battle Calcs! said:
=======

ORDER
>

1ST ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Sky Drop
-6en

GALLADE uses Rock Slides
but it failed...
(no external rocks in arena)
-6en

AERODACTYL uses Sky Drop
Crit: 6583 (625)
Damage: (10[BAP]+3[STAB]+2[TC]+7.5[Atk]-4.5)*1.5=27

2ND ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Fly
-5en

GALLADE uses Reflect
-9en

AERODACTYL uses Fly
Crit: 5635 (625)
Damage: (4.5[BAP*Ref;ect]+3[STAB]+2[TC]+7.5[Atk]-4.5)*1.5=18.75
-5en

3RD ACTION

AERODACTYL uses Fly
-7en

GALLADE uses Chill
+12en

AERODACTYL uses Fly
Crit: 4109 (625)
Damage: (4.5[BAP*Reflect]+3[STAB]+2[TC]+7.5[Atk]-4.5)*1.5=18.75
-7en

TL;DR
-0HP -30EN
~~~~
-65HP -3EN
=======

It's now Wukong's Aerodactyl versus Jayy's Gallade, you can say it's....

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Vali grabs Jordan with his talons and swoops him into the air!

Wow, He took him beyond the clouds, I can't even see what's going on up there :o

*BOOM*

And just like that, the Aerodactyl dropped the Gallade, who just slammed into the ground like the meteor that killed all the dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs?

It's from a show i watched on TV~

Vali soars back into the sky, trying to avoid any attacks Jordan wanted to hit him with, but instead of an attack, the Gallade set up a protective paling. Vali comes back down and dives into the barrier, still damaging Jordan in the process.
The Aerodactyl soars back into the sky and sky tackles the Gallade once more, and successfully knocked him out!

With that being Jayy's last Pokemon, the Rock Gym Leader wins!
Leader Zt
(M) | HP/EN: 26 / 16 | TYP/ABI:

(M) | HP/EN: KO / 52 | TYP/ABI:
Steadfast/Justified | Stats: 7/3/3/3/127 [+19%] | S/W/BRT 3/4/24 | Status: rip

THAT'S A WRAP!
ZhengTann +4CC (assuming none of your Pokemon are maxxxed)
Stratagem +3MC
Tyrantrum +3MC
Cradily +3MC/1KOC
Lunatone +3MC/1KOC (last one to hit conkeldurr)
Aerodactyl +3MC/2KOC
idk who get Bronzong's KOC he enko w/o taking a hit

jayelt413 +4CC
Bronzong +3MC/1KOC
Aegislash +3CC
Conkeldurr +3MC/1KOC
Clawizter +3MC
Gallade +8CC/2KOC

akela gets 9UC
I get 12UC​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)