RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, Umm do you want it as a Froslass or a Snorunt(Glalie is just there incase you want to evolve her into it)?

Ok i'm able to trade now if your ready

EDIT: Sorz can't trade atm anymore i'll be on again in about 2 hours if your able to trade then.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Updated with a note about the Counter, Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy Chansey:

Important note about the Chansey: This one is more suited to be used as a Chansey, because some of the Chanseys I've traded don't change their name to Blissey upon evolving. This is because I usually trade from my US Emerald to my Japanese LeafGreen, and then Pal Park to my Japanese Soulsilver. In the third gen, the names of pokés traded from other regions will be treated as nicknames, so they will retain their names once they evolve, which is annoying. I will not pal park US pre-evolutions to my Japanese SS anymore, but I've traded some Chanseys that will have this problem, so I need to make this clear. It happens with the Counter Flaaffy as well.

JUst checked the IV's of your Milotic that you traded me. It has HP Psychic 70 not Electric 70. unless you put it's IV's down wrong.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Did I give you the right one? The shiny Milotic from VGC 09? If I did, it most definitely has HP electric 70. Which calculator are you using?

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Did I give you the right one? The shiny Milotic from VGC 09? If I did, it most definitely has HP electric 70. Which calculator are you using?
Nope, he did the calculations right - even\even\odd\odd\odd\even is HP Psychic. I just put the IVs down wrong, but it's definitely HP Electric. The post is fixed now

is it possible to EV something for you RockinX? I have a lot of references. I've been whitelisted by Dozer but then he retired from pokemon recently, so i can't link there, Newts_Ute recommends me to everyone . I've been whitelisted for EVing in a fast speed by Acid_Paradox. Other refs include Shawk, Age of Kings, DragonFE and a lot more . I dont wanna make an overly long message lol.

CMT
Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further). If you received this before the thread merge (when the rules were semi-redistibutable up to 4 times), you can now trade as many times as you want.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just added this:

Heatran ♂ [JPN]

31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
Special moves: Eruption, Magma Storm (not otherwise obtainable at L50)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light. Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

Nobody ask if I have a Scarfed Timid version coming, they're pre-set to Quiet.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
CMT for:

Heatran ♂ [JPN]

This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light. Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Heatran ♂ [JPN]

Comes UT at L50.

cmt please

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Heatran ♂ [JPN]

Comes UT at L50.

cmt please
Sorry, didn't see anything I needed.

Though I haven't received the Heatran yet. I will soon.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
Also just added:

Raikou

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Comes UT at L40.
This is not in the VGC redistributables section because nobody uses Raikou in the VGC anyway.

Both Raikou and Heatran should be in in RockinX's hands by tomorrow.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I now have the shiny Raikou and the Eruption Heatran. Feel free to CMT now.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry, nothing. Want to EV train?

I've added a new way to obtain pokémon from me! EV training! Everything's written on this post, but I pasted it here as well:

EV training:

I have a lot of Pokémon that need EV training, so I need people to EV train for me. These are the rules:

- No Pokesav or AR codes: You can only use Power Items, Pokérus and Macho Brace to do the EV training. I will notice if you didn't train the legit way, so watch out.

- You may not keep a copy of what you EV train: Most of the time I don't remember who I got the pokémon from, so I probably don't have redistribution rights for them.

- Don't reveal the EV spread: I will PM it to you, and I like them to be secret for a reason (except for fast 252speed/252atk or sp.atk sweepers).

- One Pokémon EV trained will get you one Pokémon from the thread.

- If you don't have a trade thread, you need good references. I'll reserve the right to refuse an offer if I feel I don't trust the person (newbies will most likely fall into this category. You should have at least four months since you registered).

- If you do have a trade thread, it must be at least four months old.

RockinX, I'll EV Train some stuff for you anyways. (Preferably 1-2 at a time, don't like having a lot to train at once.)

Oh cool OmegaDonut, when do you want to trade?

RockinX, could I EV train for these pokemon:
Mismagius [JPN] ♀

31\30\30\30\30\30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.

Raikou

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Comes UT at L40.

I once EV'd for AromaFlora so you can ask her if I did a good job or not. I also have a trade thread but not 4 months old.

Hello! I saw you possibly wanted some EV training done, so if you're willing to, I'd be more than willing to EV train something for you. I know I'm new and all and as such you probably wouldn't want to trust me without any refs, but I'm trying to build up some reputation around the community but I've find that difficult without anything overly amazing to offer to trade. Just let me know either way, thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)