RU Battle of the Week (Week 8 Battle posted!)

new bread
i'm expecting something at least at the level of excellence as scarf scolipede, if not better

also don't go nomming me pls, we already went over that joke noms aren't entertaining '-'

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright, the matchup for Week 5 has been decided. It will be @complete legitimacy vs. @New Breed .

Also, for future reference, only use a person's actual username. I really don't know all of these "nicknames" some people have and it would make things easier on me (and others I'm sure) just to use someone's actual username when you're voting/nominating them in the future. (short terminology that directly refers to a user like c_l and DC are fine. I know who you're referencing there, but something completely different than a person's username can get confusing at times)

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ugh, sorry about the lack of updates. Work schedule has not been my ally lately. Anyways, kudos to New Breed for the win, though it's unfortunate the other battle(s) weren't saved. (oh well, shit happens lol)

Nominations for Week 6 start now and end on Tuesday, September 24th at 5 PM EST. Remember that you can't nominate complete legitimacy and New Breed this week.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Atomicllamas
Ice cream
Wepwnemon

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)