RU C&C Index Thread

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The mighty Birdman said I could do Vanilluxe, so that one is mine.

Should have a skeleton up soon enough.

Kabutops is written. Also, since I'm on some kind of roll or something, I'd like to reserve Druddigon, 'cuz he's cool and sorta needs the update pretty badly :x

I'll take over cradily, if that's alright. The offensive sets are awful now and the defensive one needs a huge fix.

Can I reserve Rhydon?

I know it isn't on the high-priority list, but its analysis is so tl;dr it's not even funny. It was also written in BW1 (as demonstrated by the claim that Reckless is illegal with Stealth Rock), meaning it doesn't take threats like hail and Nidoqueen into account.

I do not think that Rhydon needs a big enough update that it needs a revamp. The change you mentioned as well as other small tier update changes can be made via SCMS. I also think that Rhydon was very well-written and in-depth so the tl;dr is fine. Someone else can vouch for an update though, feel free.

I do not think that Rhydon needs a big enough update that it needs a revamp. The change you mentioned as well as other small tier update changes can be made via SCMS. I also think that Rhydon was very well-written and in-depth so the tl;dr is fine. Someone else can vouch for an update though, feel free.
Okay, I understand. Thank you for the quick response.

May I reserve Glaceon instead? I'm aware that it's listed as a rejected mon here, but the rationale given is that it needs hail to be viable, and hail was banned at the time. Since hail is now legal, I think it deserves an analysis.

Hi, so I was wondering if I could go ahead and reserve Emboar?

I realize he isn't on the priority list atm, but I feel as though he's a pretty relevant and useful Pokemon in the current metagame (which I think other users could likely confirm), and the current analysis is rather dated and rather paltry in terms of detail. Pretty please? :)

Champion triple post lgi. Anyway, Oglemi said that I can reserve another 'mon, and I did say that I would take up the Golurk revamp, so I'll just be snatching that up =)

Emboar skeleton is up =) Also, I'm not sure if this is the time to post this, but Alomomola is written (not sure if I should be bringing this up at "QC Check 3" stage or once it's ready for GP :x).

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
RU Sun guide has gone through the GP phase and is ready for upload.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)