RU C&C Index Thread

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
ok so kadabra needs an update and it isnt on here but i talked to oglemi and he said its fine, just posting here just in case

Ok, so I finally decided to start doing my job or whatever again, so Sawsbuck is written and Cradily is up. Since I need to keep myself going I figured I'd also reserve Cacturne+Gurdurr (DC mentioned it would be cool if I did the latter some time ago) if that's all the same, I should have them up in a timely fashion

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
DC gave me the go ahead in PM to do this:

Going to update the Guide to Entry Hazards in RU article

ok, so i wanna do werk. gurdurr is up, sawsbuck and cacturne are through qc+written, and if it's all the same i'd really like to revamp exeggutor. analysis is pretty dated atm (barring lumrest of course), sets all could go for some reworking, and set order is kinda dubious imo. also they mentioned murkrow, like, 5 times, but i only see mentions of esca in the new set. thank you for your time n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)