1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

RU C&C Index Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DittoCrow, Nov 11, 2012.

1. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

I'd like to do Seismitoad if that's ok. I know I have Miltank to do as well, but that one should be done (written, whatever) tomorrow in the very least.
  2. EonX

EonX Rise Above
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Rotom-C is up and ready for QC checks!
  3. august

august free the robots
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

i can do garbage man
  4. Worldtour

Worldtour aka Swamp-Rocket
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Hitmonchan is done.
  5. august

august free the robots
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournament

ok so kadabra needs an update and it isnt on here but i talked to oglemi and he said its fine, just posting here just in case
  6. col49

col49
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Ok, so I finally decided to start doing my job or whatever again, so Sawsbuck is written and Cradily is up. Since I need to keep myself going I figured I'd also reserve Cacturne+Gurdurr (DC mentioned it would be cool if I did the latter some time ago) if that's all the same, I should have them up in a timely fashion
  7. SilentVerse

SilentVerse Into the New World
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner

Reserving Gothorita.
  8. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

Miltank is done.
  9. SuperJOCKE

SuperJOCKE Deleting...

10. Spirit

Spirit
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Reserving Gardevoir.
  11. EonX

EonX Rise Above
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor

DC gave me the go ahead in PM to do this:

Going to update the Guide to Entry Hazards in RU article
  12. Magcargo

Magcargo That's Onii-sama to you

Harvest Lum Berry Exeggutor is ready for QC checks.
  13. Magcargo

Sorry for double posting, but Harvest Lum Berry Exeggutor is written and ready for its final QC check.
  14. Spirit

Spirit
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

15. Spirit

Spirit

Sorry for the double post, but Quagsire is done.
  16. Magcargo

I would like to take over Eelektross.
    EDIT: Eelektross is up.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  17. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

I've added Swamp-Rocket and ScraftyIsTheBest to the QC team, congrats!
    Rohail and Magcargo like this.
  18. Oglemi

Oglemi THE DREAM IS REAL
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

I also added EonX- !_!
    Magcargo likes this.
  19. col49

col49

ok, so i wanna do werk. gurdurr is up, sawsbuck and cacturne are through qc+written, and if it's all the same i'd really like to revamp exeggutor. analysis is pretty dated atm (barring lumrest of course), sets all could go for some reworking, and set order is kinda dubious imo. also they mentioned murkrow, like, 5 times, but i only see mentions of esca in the new set. thank you for your time n_n
  20. EonX

EonX Rise Above

21. Spirit

Spirit

22. Magcargo

23. Worldtour

Worldtour aka Swamp-Rocket
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

reserving Zweilous
  24. Yonko7

Yonko7 Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
    is a Contributor Alumnus

After years, Aerodactyl t'is done.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)