RU Mini-Tournament 9 - The Night Is Darkest Just Before The Dawn [Won by Novaray]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed gg

Houndoom didn't last long at all. That's because of me playing like one smart move the whole game lol. He doesn't have great speed and he's isanely frail, but he's so cool and I think he would fit into this meta quite nicely if he fell.

I'd post my experiences with Krookodile during the tourney but all he did was go down to a crit in my match:pirate:.

But, from my playtesting in UU with my same team he was a beast, with Scarf Moxie STAB Earthquake being absolutely deadly with no flying or levitate mons standing in the way. Plus Crunch to punish any Uxie to come into the predicted EQ, plus Stone edge for coverage on Flying types and you have quite the beast which would be a very strong late game sweeper/ cleaner in the current meta. I'd be very curious to see it's influence inside the meta, theory moning a bit an Uxie and Steelix core would be stopping it well enough, meaning that LO Druddigon with Flamethrower and Crunch would be his perfect partner in crime I think.

Moet gave me the win over IRC. Just in case proof is needed of this:

Moet: tehax0r take the win. I wont be able to play anytime soon
As told by my sig, I am tehax0r on PS, and I am also this name on IRC. I don't know if this is necessary, but I felt I should put it out there just in case.

OK, to all those that haven't completed their matches, I'm starting the coinflips in a few hours time. If you've contacted your opponent and they haven't made an effort to reply to you, please make an Activity Post.

Round 2

complete legitimacy vs. Terraquaza
Xx Coren37 vs. SuperJOCKE
CBTerrakion vs. New Breed
DittoCrow vs. kd24
Organization Member XIV vs. Hot N Cold
Zebraiken vs. HSA (Coinflip)
Double01 vs. Silvershadow234
Pocket vs. Novaray

Good luck to all :)

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I never really saw HotnCold online, but I was actively trying to find him on IRC.

I didn't post in this thread, though, stating my opinion; I guess it's my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)