Ryukyu Region Fakedex

These are great! They look like posters from the company itself. My favorite is the fire one, work on the evos!

Haha, I really like the starters, great work! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest! :D

(Loving the polar bear, but I'm not too big on the eyes, not a big issue though, design is still great)

Haha, I really like the starters, great work! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest! :D

(Loving the polar bear, but I'm not too big on the eyes, not a big issue though, design is still great)
I do feel you on the eyes, didn't feel comfortable with them myself. I might go back and see how I can adjust it after the third starter is done :) appreciate the input :D

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ryukyu? As in your basing off of Okinawa? In that case I'd say designs based on tropical themes make the most sense-- the Ryukyu region is rich in unique reptile, amphibian, insect and fowl species. Not too sure about pumas or deer. Frozen bears . . . well . . .

Well, not like it has to make sense.

You've got a nice, clean style. Looks convincing. :D

What happened to all starters have Overgrow/Torrent/(Insert fire Boost in pinch Ability here)? +)

Looks very nice though. I love the Fake'mon logo. +)

What happened to all starters have Overgrow/Torrent/(Insert fire Boost in pinch Ability here)? +)

Looks very nice though. I love the Fake'mon logo. +)
hmm maybe I should reconsider the abilities?
and thankss :D Can't take credit for the logo though, it was made by http://jesgrad07.deviantart.com/

OH NOES another grass deer starter! I gots one too! mines gonna evolve into an elk, rather than a deer or reindeer
yeah? that's cool, I'd love to see yours as well. Actually! I'll wait until I finish my three, just so that they don't end up similar somehow :)

Ryukyu? As in your basing off of Okinawa? In that case I'd say designs based on tropical themes make the most sense-- the Ryukyu region is rich in unique reptile, amphibian, insect and fowl species. Not too sure about pumas or deer. Frozen bears . . . well . . .

Well, not like it has to make sense.

You've got a nice, clean style. Looks convincing. :D
That was honestly a REALLY informative post. I am basing it off Okinawa but actually don't know too much about the area. Thank you so much for all the info on it, and as for Frozen Bears hehe ^_^;;
I will be sure to put in a lot of work on reptiles, amphibians, insects and fowls.
thanks again

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Ryuukyuu islands are similar to Hawaii or other pacific islands in climate, but close enough to the main land to have native mammal and earth-born species. It's hot and humid-- Semi (cicada) are active for a longer period than than anywhere else in Japan (from april until november, while they last only a couple months on the main islands in the summer). There is thick rain forest, lots of mangrove forest as well as some beautiful beaches. Marine life is also abundant, and the Okinawa aquarium is famous for having a number of adult whale sharks.

i would love if the final evo for simba, it's shiny form was black, and i'd face another one and mine was shiny, and before i kill it, i'd be like: "Long live the King"

yeah? that's cool, I'd love to see yours as well. Actually! I'll wait until I finish my three, just so that they don't end up similar somehow :)
They both have flowers on their butts :/
Mine has what I believe to be grass growing like mane around it's neck.

These are amazing!
As far as abilities go, I think your ideas are very cool. However, I think giving them two possible abilities is a step too far. Maybe you should just stick with the pinch effects?
Besides that, they look very professional: good job!

i would love if the final evo for simba, it's shiny form was black, and i'd face another one and mine was shiny, and before i kill it, i'd be like: "Long live the King"
haha that would be a seriously EPIC battle. I was definately thinking of the final evo to be black when shiny. Though noting will ever beat Black Charizard...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)